Page: ...
PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Well in some attempt to bring some popularity back to the glorious place of Hell, I mean Hole, whoops i mean Hull, so I've decided to make organise a little gathering which I plan for the next wednesday but if it means more people can make a short journey on a weekend I'll make it on the Friday, either way after on wednesday or friday there is an ace rock night to go to afterwards

So apart from the few Hull residents that spin fire and their friends, Georgina? Ed? the rest of you are more than welcome to come, thinking about a 5 or 6 start off, earlier if people want to come, and keep goign till a few hours into darkness, we'll see what happens, let me knwo if your interested and I'll give you instructions of where to go, its in Queens Gardens.

If anyone wants to stay the night your welcome to, but you may not want to stay near mehe h biggrin

Keep checking this top post cos I may edit it at my will biggrin

hug

-------------EDIT---------------

the spin on Sunday 6th will be held in Pearson Park starting from around 4 so we get some good daylight hours, anyone needs directions or anythign send me a PM for my mobile number, see you soon!

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

thegreatBJWoman! Not gay Man!
332 posts

Posted:
id enjoy wachig that... i.e. twat getting his arse kiked for kiking a pigeon

I AM NOT A GAY MAN!

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
will you would nee dto save the page into your favorites folder, and make sure you choose the option to *make available offline* and you can then see it when you are offline

Step (el-nombrie)

fckinippystranger
30 posts

Posted:
Yeah man, i remember you mate - you enjoy nottingham's finest fromage?

I had such a good time it was untrue, good seein ya there, also good to see you tryin to organise regular meets in ull, wish you best of luck - it's like tryin to herd cats innit?

sun 6th nov then?

Pearson park for prefference, cos it's closer to my stay & it's a big ol nostalgia trip for me...

fckinippystranger
30 posts

Posted:
so you're not normally, but you made an exception just for me?

That's soooo luvverly, don't worry, i won't tell...

should be the 6th, shouldn't it? that's the sunday, right?

...now i'm confused...

fckinippystranger
30 posts

Posted:
Alas, poor rob is busier than a very very busy thing & will simply not be badgered, weaseled, stoated or even minked into coming along, but if all that shisha's just going to go to waste, i'm sure i could help you out...?

poledancing lessons, heh, no costume required, you can do it in trackies, anything as long as it's comfy, the taking your clothes off bit doesn't come until later on, or perhaps never, if you don't want to... everyone does it for their own reasons, some want to be dancers, some want to feel sexy, or put a bit of zing back into their love-lives, some people just want a confidence boost, it's up to you...

as for roping in folks from afar, go ahead, the more the merrier as far as i'm concerned!!!

fckinippystranger
30 posts

Posted:
hmm, that's not quite what i was meaning to do...

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Ah, well, you win some, you lose some...

As for Shisha... Pearson park, not too crowded by chavs? I could hazard bringing it along... biggrin

Sheffield the weekend after, you up for that?

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

332 posts

Posted:
wow you people are insane... i like it!

but will someone please tell me when and where the next Hull meet is?

I AM NOT A GAY MAN!

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
I gather it's next sunday night, in Pearson park.

Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Be Water My Friend.

fckinippystranger
30 posts

Posted:
vewy fiwosofikawl...

mmmmm... shisheffield... gaaaaaaaaahhhhh...*drooooool*

the "C" in lecture theatre c... Is it short for cowboy? are you stopping lecturer rustlers out on the corridoor prarie? just had mad kids-in-the hall style flashes of ltc in a cowboy hat, ropin' in deans & coping with student stampedes...heheheh

I shouldn't write these things late @night & under the influence... biggrin redface

332 posts

Posted:
bless you... no one should do anything late at night under the influence... it always leads to trouble or imbarrassment

so are we all agreed that its next sunday in pearson park?

I AM NOT A GAY MAN!

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
Wow alex you were a bit gone last night werent you

well kids im back fresh (well not so much fresh) from the LJC and ready to party biggrin So the spin on Sunday 6th will be held in Pearson Park starting from around 4 so we get some good daylight hours, anyone needs directions or anythign send me a PM for my mobile number, see you soon!

Alex whens your fire display outside McCoys

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

fckinippystranger
30 posts

Posted:
Thanks for being understanding...

fire show, i think, starts 7:30, we're on just before the fireworks.

Next sunday in Pearson Park - see you there...

I'm getting all excited again!!!

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
is the fire show on on the sunday aswell, by when i meant what day

fckinippystranger
30 posts

Posted:
Did the whole "bonfire night" thing not give it away? rolleyes lol!

Gig is 7:30 sat 5th nov, outside McCoys coffee shop, hull marina, refreshments & hot food will be available from the McCoys food stand next to our stage area... and now a word from our sponsers... McCoys!

Meet is 4pm, sun 6th nov, pearson park, off bev rd or newland av, general jam & good time, leading onto fire after dark...

everyone sorted?

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
i was possibly thinking about making it 3pm on sunday simply cos on sat night the clocks go backwards so its gonna get dark an hour later and currently its getting dark around 5:30/6 so that way we get extra playtime, i think i'll at least be there earlier, i hope i wont miss your fire display cos im wokring saturday night but i may be able to go later, im meant to be fire spinning outside sharkeys, im sure they wouldnt mind me starting later anyway cos everyone will be watching the fireworks anyway!

see you all there

fckinippystranger
30 posts

Posted:
cool on all counts...

If you can wangle free drinks for us we'll come spin fire with you at sharky's! hmm?

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
im not sure of the space allocations, simply cos theres about 3 feet space to spin in so multiple people may be a bit umm but i'll ask smile but im def looking forward to the meet on the 6th! I'll tell Whiskey if i can so he can then tell Suzanne and Nicola and the others

fckinippystranger
30 posts

Posted:
Heheheh, nice one...

Yeah, looking forward to it too man, if i didn't have Samhain on the 31st, i'd be down to hull the week before & have a proper holiday!

As it is the coach will get me in on wed nite & will hopefully have enough energy to hit Rock Nite@pozition, see you there?

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Ok, Will...

Are we having a meet up this sunday night?

Do you want a meet up this sunday night? I'm up for it if you are...

Same place as last time?

Be Water My Friend.

Stingernewbie
5 posts

Posted:
cool guys i'll see you all there on sunday then smile

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Looks like there is one after all...

Excellent!

I'll have to speak to Will, but he hasn't been on MSN recently... And I think it's my turn to buy paraffin. biggrin

Be Water My Friend.

332 posts

Posted:
yey it all sounds fun.... yeyness.... i'll be there but i dont think i know what any of you look like so how will i find you?

I AM NOT A GAY MAN!

332 posts

Posted:
yey it all sounds fun.... yeyness.... i'll be there but i dont think i know what any of you look like so how will i find you?

I AM NOT A GAY MAN!

332 posts

Posted:

I AM NOT A GAY MAN!

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
we'll be in Queen's gardens on Sunday, to see what Will and I look like, check the galleries. there's some cool photos in Pyrowill's gallery, as well as in aimée's.

alternatively, come to queens gardens, and look out for the one's that are spinning something or other, and aren't chavs!!

Be Water My Friend.

LemonkeyStalking amidst the desert, carrying an oversized scalpel...
1,019 posts

Posted:
I thought it was in Pearson Park this time?

Willy - is bad for your health...

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
It is in Pearson Park, Ed is just being silly and not paying attention!

FOR THOSE THAT CANT READ wink : The next proper meet is in Pearson Park on Sunday the 6th November at around 3-4 going on until we are all spinned out if anyone needs directions let me know!

For anyone who cant wait as long as that i am trying out a possible new spin location this sunday for anyone wishing to come, its near 'The Deep'

LarrySILVER Member
Electro Ponce!
383 posts

Posted:
pearson?? Pearson!?!?!?

What're you looking at?
I assume you're being rhetorical?
What're you callin' me!?

LemonkeyStalking amidst the desert, carrying an oversized scalpel...
1,019 posts

Posted:
Hahaha, I wondered who you were then, until I saw the picture with the cards...

Willy - is bad for your health...

Page: ...