Page: ...
PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Well in some attempt to bring some popularity back to the glorious place of Hell, I mean Hole, whoops i mean Hull, so I've decided to make organise a little gathering which I plan for the next wednesday but if it means more people can make a short journey on a weekend I'll make it on the Friday, either way after on wednesday or friday there is an ace rock night to go to afterwards

So apart from the few Hull residents that spin fire and their friends, Georgina? Ed? the rest of you are more than welcome to come, thinking about a 5 or 6 start off, earlier if people want to come, and keep goign till a few hours into darkness, we'll see what happens, let me knwo if your interested and I'll give you instructions of where to go, its in Queens Gardens.

If anyone wants to stay the night your welcome to, but you may not want to stay near mehe h biggrin

Keep checking this top post cos I may edit it at my will biggrin

hug

-------------EDIT---------------

the spin on Sunday 6th will be held in Pearson Park starting from around 4 so we get some good daylight hours, anyone needs directions or anythign send me a PM for my mobile number, see you soon!

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
there are a few ppl who ive told who will be coming, queens gardens isnt very big but ive told ppl near the middle bit

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

LemonkeyStalking amidst the desert, carrying an oversized scalpel...
1,019 posts

Posted:
Grr @ chavs. "is that a tape player? Oh, it's one ov dem ipod fings".

Which was the cue for Ed to hide them...

Willy - is bad for your health...

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
will i will have a weekend free soon im sure you could organize somthing if i give you a date i can come.

tps was great to hear from you on fri everyone was gutted when i told them you couldent come.

sorry i didnt talk much i was very very stoned (usual me)

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

lauz the caterpillagoddess of all things slimey and an interchangeable insect!
2,443 posts

Posted:
it was nice to meet you hully people even though some of you arent from there. oh well.
and i learnt something smile
shame about the nah dan chavs i say we hunt them down and burn them to the stake biggrin
see you all again soon
hug

Shhhhhh! the boobies are trying to sleep.
owner and the property of noddy.
*i was a caterpilla last night wink* - libby_tuesday

Stingernewbie
5 posts

Posted:
Hola all!!

whee my first message ever on HoP smile

Was cool to meet you guys, and suffer the abuse of random chavs well i'll see you all next time wherever we decide to meet. cheers to Pyrowill for letting me play with his firestaff, man such and adrenaline rush!! awesome! gonna have to get me one some time lol

wondastarBRONZE Member
5 posts

Posted:
godd to meet all you hull fire arts people, cant wait for another meet it was good to chill, thanks for help on the 3 beat smile

1,019 posts

Posted:
Don't remember meeting you, you must have arrived after I'd left... (at 7)

Stingernewbie
5 posts

Posted:
Was speaking to a friend at Uni today, and they suggested that Pearson Park might be a good alternitive venue to avoid Chavs? almost as easy as Queens Gardens to geto from Train/bus, just get 115/15a from Bond street and Pearson park on your right as you come up, not eas to miss lol.

Just a suggestion thats all

fckinippystranger
30 posts

Posted:
wow! first time i browse thru hop in ages & i find my old hometown on the poi map!

Nice to see spinning taking off in the wilderness!!!

When i lived in 'ull (correct pronunciation) we used to meet every sunday in pearson park - less dickheads than Q gardens!

It's really funny hearing rumours of a fire troupe in ull, cos i started it & then moved away, they've been doing stuff for fuel nightclub & other stuff since then without me *sob* & it's kinda cool for me to hear them being talked about...

The name of the troupe is Dark Arts & we'll be doing a show on the marina outside McCoys coffe house for the bonfire night fireworks display - come & meet us! (& put some money in the hat!)

The line up is:-
Suzie (the pole-dancer) - dancing with poi (yes, she IS sexy & yes, she does give lessons, just ask her!)
James - fire breathing with me & spinning poi & staff
Dave - poi, staff & doublestaff (be impressed by his incredible height at just under 7 foot!)
Mark - our percussionist on Bohdrun(?) & Djembe
Louisa - Chief hat girll!
Myself (Alex) on poi, staff, rope dart, percussive lamp post, fire-manipulation,eating, breathing & general ringmaster & big-mouthed git!!!

I'm coming down from Edinburgh where i work with TePOOKa & various other projects especially to do the show as i do every year, i'll be around ull for a bit, cos i need a bit of a holiday, so if you want to meet up in the days after nov 5th, get in touch & we can all meet up & jam, wotcha say?

fckinippystranger
30 posts

Posted:
Oh, & if anyone has a videocamera of the digital variety, please come & film the show, cos although we have a photographer, we have no-one to film it!!!!

cheers ;-)

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
whens the nexy one will?

Step (el-nombrie)

fckinippystranger
30 posts

Posted:
Thinkin of visitin ull, mech?

come down for nov 6th & i'll c u dere!

Bring your rope dart, i can't get enough of that [censored]!!!

Was good seein ya @nottingham, playin & esp rolling around on the floor puttin some moves on ya! Havn't done that in a while!

Still thinkin of ya manly body writhing around!!!

1,019 posts

Posted:
Written by: Stinger

Was speaking to a friend at Uni today, and they suggested that Pearson Park might be a good alternitive venue to avoid Chavs? almost as easy as Queens Gardens to geto from Train/bus, just get 115/15a from Bond street and Pearson park on your right as you come up, not eas to miss lol.

Just a suggestion thats all

MAP

Tis the tiny green bit between Bev Road and Princess Ave.

Thwaite hall is also easy to reach, just catch the 105 form outside Uni, or along Bev road. wink

But yea, Pearson Park is just down Newland, nice and easy to reach... and with it being down Newland, how can it NOT be a chavvy area!

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
Hey alex, nice to see you on hop, in case u dont know im the ginger one that bothers you often when i see you there, i spoke to suzie the other day and she mentioned the nov 6th thing and i'll try to be there, i was there last year and you played with mon aerotechs,

Step, the next one will be next as 12 days or whatever, location: undecided ubblol

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
will that made no sence to me, is the next meet on teh 6th?

and alex, yes dude, but sadly not gay my man!

Step (el-nombrie)

thegreatBJWoman! Not gay Man!
332 posts

Posted:
Written by: fckinippy

The line up is:-
Suzie (the pole-dancer) - dancing with poi (yes, she IS sexy & yes, she does give lessons, just ask her!)
James - fire breathing with me & spinning poi & staff
Dave - poi, staff & doublestaff (be impressed by his incredible height at just under 7 foot!)
Mark - our percussionist on Bohdrun(?) & Djembe
Louisa - Chief hat girll!
Myself (Alex) on poi, staff, rope dart, percussive lamp post, fire-manipulation,eating, breathing & general ringmaster & big-mouthed git!!!

by suzie the pole dancer do you mean the one who used to have really cool colourful braids in her hair.....and by james do you mean the maths teacher?

I AM NOT A GAY MAN!

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Awesome!! The POOKS (well A POOK) invading Hull!! Yay!!

I simply demand that you badger Rob into taking a trip down... *crosses fingers* There's always a place for him to stay, anytime... Tell him there'll be as much shisha as he can stand...

And poledancing lessons, you say? Might have to give that a go... Will I require a costume?

In fact, Why don't we try to make this a proper meet, with people travelling far and wide?

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
this is not fair, you are holding this on the 6th while im now going to be going to whales!

i demnad you out it back by a week!

NOW wink

Step (el-nombrie)

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
Hmm i only just realised it coincides with Bath meet, damn, well we'll have a see what we'll do, and yes BJ it is james the maths teacher, he used to work at my bar

332 posts

Posted:
ahh in that case i know them two!

ohh im soo proud

I AM NOT A GAY MAN!

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
pop into sharkeys and come say hi smile

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
tell me!

TELL ME NOW!

did you do anymore tutorial work when you got in?

how did you get on?

Step (el-nombrie)

332 posts

Posted:
Written by: PyroWill

pop into sharkeys and come say hi smile

who me?

and I didnt know james breathed fire..... thatd be something to scare the kids with....do the homework for him he breathes fire!
EDITED_BY: thegreatBJ (1129817488)

I AM NOT A GAY MAN!

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
who me?

Step (el-nombrie)

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
both of you, i was knackered when i got in mech, but im gonna try and do some more later on, this will sound silly, but if i find some on the web how do i save the web page so i can view it offline? so say fi i was on the train doing some tutorials?

332 posts

Posted:
there should be a thing at the top saying favorites with a picture of a little folder with a star on it..... click on that and at the top it should say Add click add and youre done

mind you Im on 98 on this PC so it might be different on XP

I AM NOT A GAY MAN!

StigSILVER Member
110 posts

Posted:
hey has the next meet been decided on yet? eager to come and meet you all

How do paracetamol know where the pain is???

StigSILVER Member
110 posts

Posted:
sorry sweety! i wont kick you i promise, just been listening to the [spunge] song. dont be frown , biggrin

StigSILVER Member
110 posts

Posted:
hang on.....you do martial arts!!! even if i did kick you, you would probably whoop my butt! lol

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
runs in, hug 's Will, runs out

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Page: ...