Page: ......
.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
I thought seeing as there is a tattoo thread i would start one on piercings......what's the craziest piercings anyone has had??

Here are some of mine!!

Non-Https Image Link

6 surface piercings in my chest...

Non-Https Image Link
One in my back!

I had loads more but i can't find the pics.

I used to have my wrists pierced, a surface piercing next to my eye that looked like two tiny sparkles.....

can anyone top that!!

EDITED_BY: starpoi (1112535439)

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
i have side lip and eyebrow getting trounge in 2 weeks my lady has a few more than me tounge lip ears lots both nipples and belly and she is getting a piercing coaaled a nepthetti ouch

Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
i know everyone says it but think seriously about tattoos

i put a picture of mine in a place where i will see it everyday. If i still like it after looking at it for atleast six months, then and only then will i actually consider getting it tattooed on me

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
aaah, I'd forgotten how much catalidge hurts! *cry* picking up fone and slamming it against your ear is never a good thing. *wince*

drakematrixSILVER Member
Maker of the Cheesecake
174 posts

Posted:
I got my tattoo for my 23'rd birthday, and I still love it. It's just so *me*. The only thing Is I do need to go and have it touched up... it's supposed to be solid black, and it's kind of smokey and motled...

What exactly do I have to light on fire to get you to notice me?

DoktorSkellSILVER Member
addict
475 posts

Posted:
I need to get my first tattoo done over also.
I am just to lazy to go do it

Fair luna bright, fair luna moon
it shines at night but fades too soon
fair luna moon, fair luna bright
forever we dance
we dance under starlight

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
hug for Aimee's ear and the rest as i guess just hugging an ear could be difficult unless your really small

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
aimee...hope you ear feels better soon. i remember that pain all to well....ow

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
hurrah. my right cartalidge is nearly all healed up now smile and tomorrow a looooverly green anodised titanium barbell will be arriving to put in my left cartalidge biggrin

Also tomorrow I'm going to brighton and having my nose pierced (on the the condition that I don't stretch my ears until after mums wedding, she wants me to look 'pretty') :rolleyes:

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
Written by: starpoi

i put a picture of mine in a place where i will see it everyday. If i still like it after looking at it for atleast six months, then and only then will i actually consider getting it tattooed on me

Thats a really great idea starpoi! A lot of people get a tatoo spontaneously, and often have regret, but that is a really mature way to go about it seriously
hugs

DragonFuryBRONZE Member
Draco Iracundia
784 posts

Posted:
I used to have my ear pierced. Haven't worn anything for years now. Haven't got a tatoo and dont think i ever will, haven't found anything that suits me and could possibly suit me all my life.

My mate has gone a little overboard with his pircings and tatoos. He now has the bit of his nose between his eyes, his tounge, a labret(sp), both his nipples done and a prince albert (OUCH!), he also wants to get a bull ring and an eye brow ring. He has a dragon on his back, but he has shaved his head leaving a mowhawk and has two chinese looking dragons on each side of his head, which will be finished coloured in soon.

Do we sleep when we die?

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Huzzah, I have a blue sparkly jem in my nose smile

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
Written by: DragonFury

I used to have my ear pierced. Haven't worn anything for years now. Haven't got a tatoo and dont think i ever will, haven't found anything that suits me and could possibly suit me all my life.

My mate has gone a little overboard with his pircings and tatoos. He now has the bit of his nose between his eyes, his tounge, a labret(sp), both his nipples done and a prince albert (OUCH!), he also wants to get a bull ring and an eye brow ring. He has a dragon on his back, but he has shaved his head leaving a mowhawk and has two chinese looking dragons on each side of his head, which will be finished coloured in soon.

thats not overboard thats mild. you should check out the body modification site if your not screamish. when i am on there i am like a child in a sweet shop, there are just too many i want frown biggrin

Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
aimee did it hurt?? I wasn't going to post till you had it done but nose piercing is the one that i would never get done again...eye watering pain!! although mine was done by a trainee and it was her first nose piercing!!

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
meh it hurt but i didn't really mind it.
The lady who pierced me said I was the calmest person she had ever done. I didn't even flinch, cos I'm a brave girl cool ubblol

Saying that, it hurts a bit now.. frown

ChickpeaSILVER Member
mostly a muppet in need of distraction...
305 posts

Posted:
just thought id bump this to say...
Wahay i finaly got my lip pierced! have wanted it for ages but held back because of work( no piercings allowed.) so now all thats left is to figure out how to hide it by monday.
also have 2 in each ear plus cartilage and tragus in left ear. have had navel, left nipple and tongue done in the past as well.
I love piercings.....
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
Lip piercings are really easy to make retainers for so that you can't see them. All you need is some fishing line the same thickness as the piercing (most probably 1.6mm)

Cut off a piece just over an inch. Get a lighter and slightly melt the end and then flatten it slightly, then once you have worked out roughly how long you need the bit through your lip needs to be, warm the plastic and bend it into a right-angle. The non melted end may be slightly sharp so a metal nailfile can be used to soften it up. Just pop the retainer through from the outside and all you should see is a tiny bit of clear plastic. Almost invisible! (if you want better directions i'll try and draw some pics to illustrate it!)

Saying all that, I wouldn't mess around with it too much in the first week or so because they can swell up pretty badly. My lip looked awful when i got it done the first time because i kept drinking from glasses and cups and it really agravated it. Use a straw as much as you can when drinking!

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
wahooooooo for piercings although frown for being broke and wanting more...... hug hug hug hug to all the pierced people biggrin

ChickpeaSILVER Member
305 posts

Posted:
hmmm....

it was a 1.6.gauge really long bar, but i dont usually swell with piercings and cause it was so long it was getting caught on my teeth so ive changed it to a 1.2gauge smaller bar - hopefully it'll be ok. im gonna keep an eye if it needs changing up again then i will - i only have narrow lips so a 1.6 looked a bit daft and a 1.2.looks much more suitable. just hope i havent changed down too much too soon!

have bought a plastic retainer for it for work- hopefully ill get away with it. if not ill try th efishing wire, thanks!

B x
EDITED_BY: bchickpea (1123947650)

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
frown i want more so many more frown

ChickpeaSILVER Member
305 posts

Posted:
oops.it swelled...never mind i always wanted fuller lips!

ilsanyamanic over a fence
798 posts

Posted:
i have stretched my ear to 6mm! yay!
congrats on your nose amee, i bet it is really pretty. i hope you love yours as much as i love mine!

Quid Pro Quo
5|>00|\|5 /-\|^3 <00|!

HeadSwimGOLD Member
...curiously lost
580 posts

Posted:
Used to have 13 or so peircings but due to working I now have just three remaining frown

I had :-

2 x Nipples stretched to 2.4mm (still got cus they are sooo much fun)
Tongue stretched to 2.4mm (still got and will never take out!)
Industrial in the right ear
Tragus in the right ear
Cartilage in top of left ear
2 x flesh tunnels in the bottom of left ear - one 10mm one 6mm
2 x right eyebrow parallel
2 x Lip rings approx 2 cm from the corners of my mouth
1 Labrett with spike

I took most out for work though no-one made me - funny how I got a promotion about 2 weeks after though wink

Most painful was the double lip rings as I had them peirced at the same time! My fave were the nipple peircings - I had them done a few time now due to one not sitting where I wanted it and one not healing due to it being too deep. They were so much fun to have that I had them done with no freeze spray. Not into pain or anything but they felt really nice to have done with no numbness! biggrin

Nothing is easy.......until you can do it! biggrin

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:

ears, in the usual spot... left eyebrow... and i Did have four bars in my belly button (top, bottom, and both sides) but the top one grew out... i'm waiting for the scar to heal up properly then i'll put it back...

i'm also intending a tragus and an industrial in my left ear...

i would Love my bottom lip on the right side, but i try to look a bit conservative, cuz i got that whole suited-professional thing going on during the daytime... *sigh*

"i am exotic, and must keep my arms down" - Rougie

"i don't understand what penises have to do with getting married" - Foxie

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
mmm...so many piercings!! biggrin

i only have four - two normal ear piercings, plus my left conch & right pinna. i would love to get my labret & tongue done, but can't really do it cos of my job. & there's probably a few others i'd like too!! tongue

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

cado abusatoMadly Sane!
159 posts

Posted:
i want my nose my tongue n my belly done, but being 14/15 im to young and my mum wont let me get them done til im 16

No Vigourous Picking Of The Nose

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
Written by: GothFrogette

thats not overboard thats mild. you should check out the body modification site if your not screamish. when i am on there i am like a child in a sweet shop, there are just too many i want frown biggrin

bad bad froggy spank got me looking at BME site now :P never seen it b4 and theres loadsa nice stuff smile

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
hehehe its a cool site biggrin

Sir_Sheepold hand
725 posts

Posted:
Had my right tragus done on Tuesday biggrin

Spoiling Christmas for small children since 2003.

ChickpeaSILVER Member
305 posts

Posted:
we're all gonna turn up at play playing spot the new piercing! (well i am!)
biggrin

Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
if i can find my jewellery my old boss said he'd put back some of my chest piercings for free biggrin just need to find the teeny tiny 1mm bars that were in there!

Page: ......