Page: ......
.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
I thought seeing as there is a tattoo thread i would start one on piercings......what's the craziest piercings anyone has had??

Here are some of mine!!

Non-Https Image Link

6 surface piercings in my chest...

Non-Https Image Link
One in my back!

I had loads more but i can't find the pics.

I used to have my wrists pierced, a surface piercing next to my eye that looked like two tiny sparkles.....

can anyone top that!!

EDITED_BY: starpoi (1112535439)

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
Written by: FoxInDocs

This is my tummy button by the way...

see thats how i want mine biggrin eb=ven more so now

liquid_bubblegum hug bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Amiee whens the wedding?

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
next may sometime I think.

Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
Written by: *Aimée*

god tell me about it....
and it would certainly give my relatives something to gossip about for a little while.. 'Oo god shes making a statement again isn't she' :rolleyes: ubblol

My brother is getting married next year and I have been requested to look as 'normal' as possible. I have to take out my facial piercings and cover my tats. My brother doesn't mind, nor does his girlfriend but its everyone else in my family! Apparently I embarrass them! me embarrasing!!?? Guessing they won't want to keep the wool in my hair then!

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
i personaly would tell them to bugger off, they either like you for you or not to bother. but then again i am the black sheep of the family and i wear it with pride, ever since i was little my grandma was the only one who would tell people to leave me alone to let me be individual and be happy i wasn't a sheep like every one else. My grandad goes mad at me every time i go round but as far as i am concerned its who i am. people like me or they don't but i do not see why i should have to fit into other peoples view of what it is to be 'normal' after all its only a matter of opinion and opinions are only right for the person who they belong to.

SNOOPoiCarpal \'Tunnel
3,380 posts

Posted:
i have my ears my nose and my belly button pierced. i would love to have my tongue done but it causes some people to get a speech impediment so i don't dare eek

THWACK!!!!
Liz_Ard: Ouch!
SNOOPoi: Thats just not the sound of someone doing it right!

Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
I agree with you froggy but i have caused enough arguments with my family in the last 22 years and I can't really be bothered to argue any more! I can take my piercings out for one day or get grief from my family for years to come. I don't like it but its easier!

_VT_SILVER Member
Your Face!
1,173 posts

Posted:
I now longer have pictures of my peirceings. sorry. I have always wanted to get me ears grafted though, Kinda like this.

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-

Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
ooh i lost myself for a while on that site!

LiL Turkey!enthusiast
209 posts

Posted:
Ok I'm a little boring on the peircing side.... I have my ear done in the usual places and I have my left nipple peirced.

I'm thinking about getting the other nipple done and my belly... not too sure how I want it done yet tho.... any ideas??? biggrin

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you! wink

SebPenguin of Mass Destruction and Tricky Bugger to the court of Claire the Askew
643 posts

Posted:
I love your star tattoo Tame, and go magnificently Goth_Frogette. biggrin hug ubbrollsmile sunny

Good idea Hayley, I wouldn't want to end up thpeaking like thith either.

Chucks nuns
Property of mynci and blu_valley, and proud of it.

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Getting your tongue pierced doesn't give you a lisp!!

Maybe for the first few days if the tongue swells up and while you're getting used to it...

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

SebPenguin of Mass Destruction and Tricky Bugger to the court of Claire the Askew
643 posts

Posted:
What about Robin Williams' impression of someone with a tounge piercing?

Chucks nuns

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:
Written by: LiL Turkey!

I'm thinking about getting the other nipple done and my belly... not too sure how I want it done yet tho.... any ideas??? biggrin

couple weeks after i got mine done i saw someone with three, that looked really good, one at the top and two at the bottom in a triangley shape...

"i am exotic, and must keep my arms down" - Rougie

"i don't understand what penises have to do with getting married" - Foxie

Villet13member
47 posts

Posted:
I want to get a strange pierced, but i don't kno what, i don't want anything too painful! ::D

Anyone got any ideas for villet?

Life is but a DREAM!

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
it depends on what you like villet, but i would say that dont get anything just for the sake of it. i like a lot of 'different' peircings and body art/modification, but theres quiet a lot i wouldnt get.
the implants like on that site are crazy lol, i like a lot of them, ive got friends with them and i like them but theres no way id ever get one hehehe, i just want a scaffold in my right ear, and my left 3rd peircing with a 2mil claw then im done biggrin

......well i think smile

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

Villet13member
47 posts

Posted:
I may get my lip done, but i am scared of pain! I really think they are so pretty!

Life is but a DREAM!

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:

don't worry, they don't hurt that much and not for very long...

i've had my brow peirced twice... the first time i didn't feel it at all, it was like nothing happened... it stung a little for a minute or two when i went outside and the cold air hit it (it was winter)... the second time i got it done it hurt a bit becuase it was though the scar tissue of the previous peircing... but it wasn't that painful really, and only hurt for about 5 minutes after...

my belly button rings were done by my friend robyn during her traineeship (in peircing obviously). i had two done at a time, the first two were fairly painful, but still nothing i couldn't handle, but when she did the second two four weeks later, although they still did hurt a little she was very much improved... both those sessions hurt for about two hours afterwards, but i think that's cuz tummies move around alot more than eyebrows do...

AlfredSILVER Member
Altyd Brandend
149 posts

Posted:
I had my septum done 2 days ago!It was finally my piercing fix after i craved it for a long time. Previously i had my eyebrow(twice) and a nipple done.

It was a huge rush biggrin and now my nose is kinda bigger at the tip than normal.But its ok coz i know it will go down when it starts to heal.

The main reason i chose septum above the other face stuff is coz its the easiest to hide.Im an actor so i cant really have visible piercings or scars.
Is there anyone out there with healing tips on septums?Im cleaning it with uniodised salt 3-5 times a day and also with some q-tips.anything else i could do?

Spinning makes my world go round

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:

haha, they so are the easiest to hide! my friend had one for years before her mum found out!

only tip i'd give is perhaps don't clean it quite so often, i find mine get a little pissed off if i fiddle with them too much... 2-3 time's a day should be often enough.

643 posts

Posted:
Sorry, not a septum expert. That'd be a really good title though.

Chucks nuns

_VT_SILVER Member
Your Face!
1,173 posts

Posted:
I pulled this off a webb site. hope it helps.

DO clean the piercing in the shower every day by soaking the piercing with a cotton wool ball soaked in salt water (or saline solution). Soak the piercing for 4-5 minutes and then rinse with fresh water.
DO Make sure when washing to remove all the crusting using a cotton wool bud soaked in salt water. If it's not cleaned off properly it can concrete around the ring and tear the inside of the wound when the ring moves, this can be painful and lead to inflammation and delayed healing. Secondly, if it's not removed bacteria can feed on it and infect the wound.
DO make sure that you dry the piercing thoroughly after cleaning, this should be done by patting (not rubbing) dry with a paper tissue as towels can harbor bacteria.
DO use pure essential Lavender oil as it's very good for healing, and is a mild natural anesthetic. Apply 1-2 drops (no more!) every second day after a shower to promote healing. Let the Lavender oil soak the piercing and remove any excess with a tissue. Excessive use of Lavender oil may result in skin irritation.
DO pull the tips of your septum keeper down when you clean the piercing
DON'T turn the ring in the piercing for the first 3-4 weeks, move it very gently and only enough to remove the crusting, after that you can turn it enough for cleaning. Moving the ring constantly aggravates the wound and delays healing.
DON'T pick at the scab as this will cause excessive scar tissue formation and lead to infections.
DON'T remove the ring because you will lose the piercing. Don't replace the jewellery with a sleeper because the sharp hinges can tear the inside of the wound and increase the chance of infection. Silver sleepers are especially dangerous, as the silver oxidises in the wound which can cause allergic reactions and "Argyria" a permanent black mark inside the wound.
DON'T try to remove the ball from the ring yourself, you need a circlip plier to do this and if you attempt to do it yourself you will probably damage the ring or not be able to get the ball back in the ring. If you wish to change the jewellery see me or another piercer to do it for you.

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-

AlfredSILVER Member
Altyd Brandend
149 posts

Posted:
Thanks for the info.I read on another website that you can add lavender oil (two drops,twice a week).does anybody know about that?
EDITED_BY: Alfred (1124560915)

Spinning makes my world go round

screechcircling on the edge of madness
889 posts

Posted:
not had a piercing that really hurt yet

got labret stretched to 2.4 mm

prince albert at 4mm

1 tunnel at 6mm stretching the other at the mo, currently around 5mm

i horizontal scaffold

1 tragus

have another 27 planned so far just need the cash to get them

done.

https://www.homeofpoi.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6820

https://www.homeofpoi.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6821

https://www.homeofpoi.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6819

EDITED_BY: screech (1127952387)

finland finland finland
the country where i want to be
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

screechcircling on the edge of madness
889 posts

Posted:
want to get a jacobs ladder done at some point but they're very expensive

and i'm seriously considering getting my scrotum pierced.

it is apparantly good for certain positions.

so i was told by a girl whos boyfriend has it

sounds painful tho

finland finland finland
the country where i want to be
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

GTI_BabeBRONZE Member
36 posts

Posted:
Hey i don't think my peircings are crazy but i have my nipples, tongue, madonna and ears pierced am thinking abour stretching them amy other half has treched his to 20mm.
i love peircings didn't think any of them hurt but not sure about having my clitoris done!!
eek

The coolest babe around!!!

greensoxBRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:
I did have my nipples pierced but I took them out a while ago, waiting for a better time to get the done again.
The ones I have are
6mm lobes
1.6mm lobes
inner conch
tragus
tongue web

Not as diverse as I's like, but there's plenty of time to add to this smile

Feel good saying of the week :

*Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission*

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Got on a bus and nipped into Eastbourne after college and got my left nipple pierced.
And it hurt like a bitch frown

Looks good though. Am waiting until I forget how painful it was before I go and get the other one done...

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
well i finally finished my belly piercings (one on each side, four total) but they're all icky right now frown

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
it doesnt seem so long, I was posting here about my vertical lip piercings...

anyways!

here's the latest smile twin surface piercings, I'm super happy with them. They were also the easiest piercings I've had done by far!

Sorry for the cruddiness of the photo.

Non-Https Image Link

Currently on the right side up of the world.

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
ooooooooooooooh now they do look very nice hug

Page: ......