• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

Page: 1...45678...18
.:star:.
SILVER Member since Jan 2005

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 1785
Posted:I thought seeing as there is a tattoo thread i would start one on piercings......what's the craziest piercings anyone has had??

Here are some of mine!!

Non-Https Image Link

6 surface piercings in my chest...

Non-Https Image Link
One in my back!

I had loads more but i can't find the pics.

I used to have my wrists pierced, a surface piercing next to my eye that looked like two tiny sparkles.....

can anyone top that!!

EDITED_BY: starpoi (1112535439)

Delete Topic

brodieman

brodieman

old hand

Total posts: 1024
Posted:i have side lip and eyebrow getting trounge in 2 weeks my lady has a few more than me tounge lip ears lots both nipples and belly and she is getting a piercing coaaled a nepthetti ouch

Delete

Pooh-Bah

Posted:i know everyone says it but think seriously about tattoos

i put a picture of mine in a place where i will see it everyday. If i still like it after looking at it for atleast six months, then and only then will i actually consider getting it tattooed on me

Delete

_Aime_
SILVER Member since Jan 2004

_Aime_

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 4172
Posted:aaah, I'd forgotten how much catalidge hurts! *cry* picking up fone and slamming it against your ear is never a good thing. *wince*

Delete

drakematrix
SILVER Member since Oct 2004

drakematrix

Maker of the Cheesecake

Total posts: 174
Posted:I got my tattoo for my 23'rd birthday, and I still love it. It's just so *me*. The only thing Is I do need to go and have it touched up... it's supposed to be solid black, and it's kind of smokey and motled...

What exactly do I have to light on fire to get you to notice me?

Delete

DoktorSkell

DoktorSkell

addict

Total posts: 475
Posted:I need to get my first tattoo done over also.
I am just to lazy to go do it

Fair luna bright, fair luna moon
it shines at night but fades too soon
fair luna moon, fair luna bright
forever we dance
we dance under starlight

Delete

GothFrogette
BRONZE Member since Oct 2004

GothFrogette

grumpy poorly froggy

Total posts: 3999
Posted:hug for Aimee's ear and the rest as i guess just hugging an ear could be difficult unless your really small

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

Delete

Pooh-Bah

Posted:aimee...hope you ear feels better soon. i remember that pain all to well....ow

Delete

_Aime_

_Aime_

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:hurrah. my right cartalidge is nearly all healed up now smile and tomorrow a looooverly green anodised titanium barbell will be arriving to put in my left cartalidge biggrin

Also tomorrow I'm going to brighton and having my nose pierced (on the the condition that I don't stretch my ears until after mums wedding, she wants me to look 'pretty') :rolleyes:

Delete

Adya Miriyana
GOLD Member since Feb 2005

Adya Miriyana

*slou?

Total posts: 6554
Posted:Written by: starpoi

i put a picture of mine in a place where i will see it everyday. If i still like it after looking at it for atleast six months, then and only then will i actually consider getting it tattooed on me

Thats a really great idea starpoi! A lot of people get a tatoo spontaneously, and often have regret, but that is a really mature way to go about it seriously
hugs

Delete

DragonFury
BRONZE Member since Mar 2005

Draco Iracundia

Total posts: 784
Posted:I used to have my ear pierced. Haven't worn anything for years now. Haven't got a tatoo and dont think i ever will, haven't found anything that suits me and could possibly suit me all my life.

My mate has gone a little overboard with his pircings and tatoos. He now has the bit of his nose between his eyes, his tounge, a labret(sp), both his nipples done and a prince albert (OUCH!), he also wants to get a bull ring and an eye brow ring. He has a dragon on his back, but he has shaved his head leaving a mowhawk and has two chinese looking dragons on each side of his head, which will be finished coloured in soon.

Do we sleep when we die?

Delete

_Aime_

_Aime_

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:Huzzah, I have a blue sparkly jem in my nose smile

Delete

GothFrogette

GothFrogette

grumpy poorly froggy

Posted:Written by: DragonFury

I used to have my ear pierced. Haven't worn anything for years now. Haven't got a tatoo and dont think i ever will, haven't found anything that suits me and could possibly suit me all my life.

My mate has gone a little overboard with his pircings and tatoos. He now has the bit of his nose between his eyes, his tounge, a labret(sp), both his nipples done and a prince albert (OUCH!), he also wants to get a bull ring and an eye brow ring. He has a dragon on his back, but he has shaved his head leaving a mowhawk and has two chinese looking dragons on each side of his head, which will be finished coloured in soon.

thats not overboard thats mild. you should check out the body modification site if your not screamish. when i am on there i am like a child in a sweet shop, there are just too many i want frown biggrin

Delete

Pooh-Bah

Posted:aimee did it hurt?? I wasn't going to post till you had it done but nose piercing is the one that i would never get done again...eye watering pain!! although mine was done by a trainee and it was her first nose piercing!!

Delete

_Aime_

_Aime_

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:meh it hurt but i didn't really mind it.
The lady who pierced me said I was the calmest person she had ever done. I didn't even flinch, cos I'm a brave girl cool ubblol

Saying that, it hurts a bit now.. frown

Delete

Chickpea
SILVER Member since Jul 2005

Chickpea

mostly a muppet in need of distraction...

Total posts: 305
Posted:just thought id bump this to say...
Wahay i finaly got my lip pierced! have wanted it for ages but held back because of work( no piercings allowed.) so now all thats left is to figure out how to hide it by monday.
also have 2 in each ear plus cartilage and tragus in left ear. have had navel, left nipple and tongue done in the past as well.
I love piercings.....
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Delete

Pooh-Bah

Posted:Lip piercings are really easy to make retainers for so that you can't see them. All you need is some fishing line the same thickness as the piercing (most probably 1.6mm)

Cut off a piece just over an inch. Get a lighter and slightly melt the end and then flatten it slightly, then once you have worked out roughly how long you need the bit through your lip needs to be, warm the plastic and bend it into a right-angle. The non melted end may be slightly sharp so a metal nailfile can be used to soften it up. Just pop the retainer through from the outside and all you should see is a tiny bit of clear plastic. Almost invisible! (if you want better directions i'll try and draw some pics to illustrate it!)

Saying all that, I wouldn't mess around with it too much in the first week or so because they can swell up pretty badly. My lip looked awful when i got it done the first time because i kept drinking from glasses and cups and it really agravated it. Use a straw as much as you can when drinking!

Delete

GothFrogette

GothFrogette

grumpy poorly froggy

Posted:wahooooooo for piercings although frown for being broke and wanting more...... hug hug hug hug to all the pierced people biggrin

Delete

Chickpea

Chickpea

Posted:hmmm....

it was a 1.6.gauge really long bar, but i dont usually swell with piercings and cause it was so long it was getting caught on my teeth so ive changed it to a 1.2gauge smaller bar - hopefully it'll be ok. im gonna keep an eye if it needs changing up again then i will - i only have narrow lips so a 1.6 looked a bit daft and a 1.2.looks much more suitable. just hope i havent changed down too much too soon!

have bought a plastic retainer for it for work- hopefully ill get away with it. if not ill try th efishing wire, thanks!

B x

EDITED_BY: bchickpea (1123947650)

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Delete

GothFrogette

GothFrogette

grumpy poorly froggy

Posted:frown i want more so many more frown

Delete

Chickpea

Chickpea

Posted:oops.it swelled...never mind i always wanted fuller lips!

Delete

ilsanya

ilsanya

manic over a fence

Total posts: 798
Posted:i have stretched my ear to 6mm! yay!
congrats on your nose amee, i bet it is really pretty. i hope you love yours as much as i love mine!

Quid Pro Quo
5|>00|\|5 /-\|^3 <00|!

Delete

HeadSwim
GOLD Member since Jul 2003

HeadSwim

...curiously lost

Total posts: 580
Posted:Used to have 13 or so peircings but due to working I now have just three remaining frown

I had :-

2 x Nipples stretched to 2.4mm (still got cus they are sooo much fun)
Tongue stretched to 2.4mm (still got and will never take out!)
Industrial in the right ear
Tragus in the right ear
Cartilage in top of left ear
2 x flesh tunnels in the bottom of left ear - one 10mm one 6mm
2 x right eyebrow parallel
2 x Lip rings approx 2 cm from the corners of my mouth
1 Labrett with spike

I took most out for work though no-one made me - funny how I got a promotion about 2 weeks after though wink

Most painful was the double lip rings as I had them peirced at the same time! My fave were the nipple peircings - I had them done a few time now due to one not sitting where I wanted it and one not healing due to it being too deep. They were so much fun to have that I had them done with no freeze spray. Not into pain or anything but they felt really nice to have done with no numbness! biggrin

Nothing is easy.......until you can do it! biggrin

Delete

FoxInDocs

FoxInDocs

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 1848
Posted:
ears, in the usual spot... left eyebrow... and i Did have four bars in my belly button (top, bottom, and both sides) but the top one grew out... i'm waiting for the scar to heal up properly then i'll put it back...

i'm also intending a tragus and an industrial in my left ear...

i would Love my bottom lip on the right side, but i try to look a bit conservative, cuz i got that whole suited-professional thing going on during the daytime... *sigh*

"i am exotic, and must keep my arms down" - Rougie

"i don't understand what penises have to do with getting married" - Foxie

Delete

gita
SILVER Member since Oct 2003

gita

.:*distracted by shiny things*:.

Total posts: 3776
Posted:mmm...so many piercings!! biggrin

i only have four - two normal ear piercings, plus my left conch & right pinna. i would love to get my labret & tongue done, but can't really do it cos of my job. & there's probably a few others i'd like too!! tongue

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! grin it confuses people!

Delete

cado abusato

cado abusato

Madly Sane!

Total posts: 159
Posted:i want my nose my tongue n my belly done, but being 14/15 im to young and my mum wont let me get them done til im 16

No Vigourous Picking Of The Nose

Delete

Bubbles_
SILVER Member since Nov 2004

Bubbles_

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3383
Posted:Written by: GothFrogette

thats not overboard thats mild. you should check out the body modification site if your not screamish. when i am on there i am like a child in a sweet shop, there are just too many i want frown biggrin

bad bad froggy spank got me looking at BME site now :P never seen it b4 and theres loadsa nice stuff smile

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

Delete

GothFrogette

GothFrogette

grumpy poorly froggy

Posted:hehehe its a cool site biggrin

Delete

Sir_Sheep

Sir_Sheep

old hand

Total posts: 725
Posted:Had my right tragus done on Tuesday biggrin

Spoiling Christmas for small children since 2003.

Delete

Chickpea

Chickpea

Posted:we're all gonna turn up at play playing spot the new piercing! (well i am!)
biggrin

Delete

Pooh-Bah

Posted:if i can find my jewellery my old boss said he'd put back some of my chest piercings for free biggrin just need to find the teeny tiny 1mm bars that were in there!

Delete

Page: 1...45678...18