Page: ...
.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
I thought seeing as there is a tattoo thread i would start one on piercings......what's the craziest piercings anyone has had??

Here are some of mine!!

Non-Https Image Link

6 surface piercings in my chest...

Non-Https Image Link
One in my back!

I had loads more but i can't find the pics.

I used to have my wrists pierced, a surface piercing next to my eye that looked like two tiny sparkles.....

can anyone top that!!

EDITED_BY: starpoi (1112535439)

MagsKatBRONZE Member
Don't feed her cookies
113 posts

Posted:
i got 2 dermal anchors this week.. they look wicked and you and have dermals put pretty much anywhere on your body.. opens up a whole new avenue!!

Formally known as kat224

We are not friends.. we never were.. but if i was part of your life then i thank you

any_suggestionsGOLD Member
enthusiast
238 posts

Posted:
i just got my first piercing done today,i had a surface piercing up by my collar bone and im going back in a few weeks to get the other side done.i was so scared before i went in and i dont know what all my fuss was about.

to many freaks to little circuses!

WiNgZnewbie
19 posts

Posted:
i used to have 7 peircings in my ears but for some reason they keep growing out. ive had 2 so far thats grown out. my rook peircing which i loved and 1 at the top of my ear. its so anoying. i only have 6 now in my ears. i wanna get my tongue peirced and a industrial but i dont want them to grow out:(

my restless soul is longing, no pain remainds no feeling, eturnity awaits

spinningstarletSILVER Member
enthusiast
271 posts

Posted:
i have (currently) scaffold, rook, daith, snug, conch, tragus, anti tragus, snakebites and six studs running from my lobe up my ear.

I have had wrist, and cleaveage done as well, but took them both out.

Pics soon i guess as soon as i get home to upload them.

rin_666SILVER Member
enthusiast
223 posts

Posted:
hey guys I need some advice and this seemed like the best place to come to tongue it looks like my belly bar might be growing out and seeing as it took loads of time for me to work up the nerve to have it done and don't know if I could do it again any advice on possibly stopping it would be really good please? thank you biggrin

willworkforfoodjnrSILVER Member
Hunting robot foxes
1,046 posts

Posted:
Theres not a whole lot you can do unfortunately, but I'd advise you not to leave it in once its almost fully grown out - you could end up tearing it eek

Working hard to be a wandering hippie layabout. Ten years down, five to go!

misscorinthianSILVER Member
old hand
784 posts

Posted:
Go and see a piercer smile

If it is migrating the sooner you take it out the less scarring you'll end up with.

XLenX

Devoted although mostly absent owner of the 1, the original... Asena

rin_666SILVER Member
enthusiast
223 posts

Posted:
awwww man!took me forever to actually get it done cos was so scared...and even then I ended up whining like a b*ch on the table

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Its a piercing, its going to hurt, deal with it wink tongue

Take it out, let it heal, then get it repierced behind the scar tissue - tis very unlikely to migrate after that because of the hard tissue in front of it smile

Mines done the same, but because I've had it so long its never healed. When I put a bar back through it you can see the jewellery through my skin biggrin

misscorinthianSILVER Member
old hand
784 posts

Posted:
Unfortunately the body doesn't really like being pierced! Navels are very prone to rejecting for various reasons, and once it has started pushing up and out through the skin then it's doomed I'm afraid.

A piercer will be able to tell you if it is definately on it's way out.

If you pluck up enough courage you could go for something somewhere else, which would be more likely to stay put.

I have to say I get a bit of a buzz out of getting pierced, but I still come close to wimping out sometimes. It helps that my piercer is really quite attractive though ubblol

XLenX

Devoted although mostly absent owner of the 1, the original... Asena

Heulynmember
30 posts

Posted:
I don't really have any "crazy" piercings.
I have the standard lobe piercings, one in the cartilidge at the top, and my nose.
that's about it for now.
I will be getting the ears finished off though, and some scaffolding put in, as well as my eyebrow.
They won't pierce my tounge because of a huuuuuge vein that's in it =[

Other than that, I have 1 tattoo on my arm, although I intend to get a discworld backpiece, along with a few other small ones.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

EmoAtHeartstranger
20 posts

Posted:
i only have my ears peirced but i seriously want 2 piercings on the bottom left side of my lip but i cant get any more till i graduate highschool and my parents would kill me so until i move away that will have to wait and if theres a name for that plz tell me

I LOST THE GAME!!!!!!

ElectricBlueGOLD Member
Now with extra strawberries
810 posts

Posted:
rin_666
How long have you had the belly button peircing?
Often they shift a little bit when they are first healing and then they settle down.

I {Heart} hand me downs and spinning in the snow.<br /><br />

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
I have one in each ear lobe, and one in my top ear thro the cartilige, and my Labrett. I had my bellybutton but it rejected badly (i have such a big and ugly scar from it frown ) so after a year of fighting to keep it i had to take it out.

I want to get 2 in my nape so that I have a little square kinda like this (but disks not balls) and I'v thought alot about getting my chest like this totaly grovy chest piercing (how cute is that?!) but I cant see myself ever getting it done.
I also really wanna get my nose done when i get round to it.
the problem is that im such a wuss went it come to pain (and needles!) and im always worried about scaring, cos I dont plan on keeping my surfus peircings forever. rolleyes
biggrin

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
The nose piercing is one of the easiest, in my opinion...I was quite surprised that it didn't hurt any more than it did.

One trick when you get piercings done, is to take a deep breath, right before they push the needle thru and then blow out, very slowly, thru pursed lips, as the piercing is done. It's very similar to Lamaze birth methods. It helps to keep you from tensing up and holding your breath, which makes it all worse.

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

DeempjeSILVER Member
110 posts

Posted:
A good piercer will tell you to take a deep breath and breathe it out slowly smile
At least mine did with all my piercings..

Well how about that...

any_suggestionsGOLD Member
enthusiast
238 posts

Posted:
my surface piercings by my collar bones have grown out so fast so i want to get a couple of dermal anchors,could someone tell me do these heal quickly and how painful are they?

to many freaks to little circuses!

willworkforfoodjnrSILVER Member
Hunting robot foxes
1,046 posts

Posted:
ooo, have I not posted in here yet? Woops!

Well, I've got
- 14mm plugs in each lobe, found some lovely turned stone ones at BOOM smile
- a 5mm tunnel in the cartilage of my left ear
- Conch (sp?) piercings in both ears (the back of the ear), the one in my lefts higher than in my right though - waiting for me to get a new one below it
- Tragus ring
- Nose ring

Want a couple more small rings putting in my right cartilage, and thinking about stretching the right conch to 3-5mm, but then I've been talking about it for years. Must have been 3 years since my last piercing haha!

Working hard to be a wandering hippie layabout. Ten years down, five to go!

KenniSILVER Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
woo first post smile
cuurently i have monroe, navel, conch, 16mm in one ear and an 8 and a 3 in the other. lopsided i know.

i did have my septum done, a scaffold annd a surface on my hip that i loved :'( and the usual millions of little studs along the ears.

oo i love piercings <3

why so sssserioujavascript:void(0);s?

radgirl83newbie
25 posts

Posted:
I have, nose ring, both ears 6 times, bottom lip three times and belly button. Was considering some surface piercings up my arm but was told they grow out really quick and am pretty skint so might wait a while for those.

noelle101stranger
1 post

Posted:
im de very same tattoos r piercins dont fase me, tink its no bother to have 3 hours tattooin doin n dn got my lip pirced walked out of de place on cloud 9 but a normal blood test n got totaly woosie n had to keep my head bent 4 like 20 mins

bbrittaneePoi + Hoop
21 posts

Posted:
Ive had 9 piercings all together. Most of all them are out ..
Only 3 still remain.

Top of the ear- with a barbell.
Monroe, and my bellybutton.

My favourite was my horizontal navel piercing.. It seemed to heal fine - then afterwards the one side began to regect.
It uspet me .

So i eventually took it out, when i realized nothing was going to save it.

-- When we communicate with one another and we feel that we have connected and we think we’re understood.. i think we have a feeling of almost spiritual communion…
I think it’s what we live for &#9829;

Carlie Pivstranger
1 post

Posted:
I've just recent got the webbing under my tongue pierced about a month ago. :]

~Hakuna Matata

MelissaRhaeI have dibbs on Zack Attack
11 posts

Posted:
I had my tongue web done and I loved it. I want to get it done again. I have had lots of piercings. eyebrow, nose*,tongue* streached to a 10g, tongue web,Cartilage,Cartilage industrial,a really low helix*,5 reg lob in left ear, two in right. two of those gauged to 1/2in and 10g both ears*) Labret, both nipples*, belly button, and VCH*.
I unfortunatly don't have all of them in anymore. I would like to get my eybrow amd tongue web done again. and get my tongue back to a 10g and I would like to get a sternum and maybe corset done with dermal anchors, and maybe my septum smile
I need more tattoos also smile

*still have

I am not smiling because I am happy... I am smiling becasue you have all finally driven me insane!

elixergreenpixiestranger
1 post

Posted:
At the moment I have twelve piercings in total...not all of them too strange...I have a custome belly button an X with green and black gem balls on the outside pretty wicked looking tho, septum, hood and both eyebrows w/ horizontal the only tats I have, are green apples that completely cover my nipples, and I plan to get custom bars to look like worms for my nipples.

xxcharlesxx

AleciaLJstranger
6 posts

Posted:
What a wonderful way to start out on this community! Hello hello.

Piercing list
1.5" lobes
14g industrial
10g conch
14g nostrils (both sides)
14g monroe/madonna-one each side so easiest way to describe
00g septum
14g vert. labret
FORMER 8g tongue has since been split
8g nipples both

bridge and navel retired from pregnancy related rejection

Those who say nothing is impossible have never tried to slam a revolving door.

Pyro Dragonstranger
1 post

Posted:
That's amazing. just letting you know.

That1Chickstranger
8 posts

Posted:
Hey all! This is my first post other than my intro... But omg I love piercings.

Right now I have 16 piercings.

5 lobe piercings per ear, 1 helix in my left ear, right nostril, center tongue, tongue web, and a set of horizontal nipples.

I have LOTS more coming up too. :-D

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I'd love a set of horizontal nipples smile

Wraith_DividendSILVER Member
Bunny Bane
205 posts
Location: i cant see because my head is up my posteria, Engl...

Posted:
personally no piercings (i dont like em on other people or me but hey ho opinions)

just reading the last post on page 2. its like ew and ow and OMG no orgasm? omg i just would not be able to be with someone who would be so obviously miserbale afte that oreal you know?

just another reason not two

(well i like ear piercings but im to chicken censored to anything like that which is crazy considering my past :S)

if life is for love then to love is to live
-
a quote from me!
-
god i love me
-
and i while typing this im just itching to get back to my toast
-
YAY TTTTOOOOAAAASSSSTTTTTT!!!!!!!!
-
oh and by the way you just lost the game

Page: ...