Page: ...
.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
I thought seeing as there is a tattoo thread i would start one on piercings......what's the craziest piercings anyone has had??

Here are some of mine!!

Non-Https Image Link

6 surface piercings in my chest...

Non-Https Image Link
One in my back!

I had loads more but i can't find the pics.

I used to have my wrists pierced, a surface piercing next to my eye that looked like two tiny sparkles.....

can anyone top that!!

EDITED_BY: starpoi (1112535439)

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
I have a sneaky suspicion it may be infected already, due to my own fault as I watched my piercer sterilize everything..
I've given my tobacco to my flatmate to keep old of until..well, when I can take it no longer.

I rememeber when I had my nose done it would goo up after I'd been smoking lots, and at the momant there isnt anytime when I'm not smoking lots..

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
I don't think much about that corset... not exactly body modification as the dev comments said...

aesthetically pleasing as a photo it sure is.

natasqiaddict
489 posts

Posted:
Anyone have a sub clav?

I've currently only got ears.. and never wear earings...

and I've always said if I was going to get another piercing, it would be sub clav.

Though the dangers of it... smile

CaptainMoofishmember
27 posts

Posted:
I don't have any super crazy piercings unless you consider the nips. *shruggums* A total of 16 in me ears, me tongue, and me nose. I am in l-o-v-e with the nose ring. I'd like to get more, but I'm a big chicken frown

"I like LSD because it makes me think I'm good at art." - Dave

"Don't flap your lid at ME!!" - Craig

CaptainMoofishmember
27 posts

Posted:
P.S. Would someone be so kind as to direct me to this mythical tattoo thread? I can't seem to find it. It's in a really obvious place, isn't it? Woe is me, haha.

UnclassifiedLeggyGirlBRONZE Member
One day penguins will take over the world
916 posts

Posted:
you have 16 piercings but you're too scared to get any more??? lol fair enough, and as for the tattoo thread, i don't know where it is, why not search it?

ummmm...........anybody have any suggestions as to what i can put here?!

mjk is monitoring your interwebs!

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
I just got my eyebrow done, hee hee. I'm so stoked with how it looks. This is the one I've been really wanting since my first ear lobe.

Now I kind of want a surface bar on the back of my neck. I guess I'll do that one when I'm not poor.

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

_Poiboy_PLATINUM Member
bastard child of satan
1,113 posts

Posted:
i just ordered some jewellery to stretch my lobe with smile

CaptainMoofishmember
27 posts

Posted:
The 16 are just in my ears, I'm too chicken to get any others *cowers*

916 posts

Posted:
poiboy: what size did you order? and i also recommend doing it properly (not that you wouldn't... tongue) but my friends have 'stretched' their lobes, by skipping loads of sizes. they were idiots and tore their ears, it was really painful to watch when they put in new ones, blood all over the place, chunks of flesh coming out. not nice.

captain: most of mine are in my ears too ^_^ why not take someone with you? might make it easier. what others were you wanting?

MagsKatBRONZE Member
Don't feed her cookies
113 posts

Posted:
i have the same issue.. i want a chin and a labret and a nape but i am nervous to the point of shaking!

Formally known as kat224

We are not friends.. we never were.. but if i was part of your life then i thank you

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
and if you want to do it properly and cheeply best thing to use are chop sticks smile cut them into different lengths and go from there. you canput electrical tape on them too so that once you have gone up to about a 5 or a 6 with the chop sticks you can make them thicker.. as from tomorrow i shall be a 10ml smile *happy froggy*

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

916 posts

Posted:
kat: i think all that are too frightened to get it done should come with me when i get my next one, and then we all get one together ^_^

frogette: woot! congrats lol i know someone that can get an 8mm in his tongue :S lol

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
 Written by: UnclassifiedLeggyGirl

poiboy: what size did you order? and i also recommend doing it properly (not that you wouldn't... tongue) but my friends have 'stretched' their lobes, by skipping loads of sizes. they were idiots and tore their ears, it was really painful to watch when they put in new ones, blood all over the place, chunks of flesh coming out. not nice.

captain: most of mine are in my ears too ^_^ why not take someone with you? might make it easier. what others were you wanting?

I wouldn't say idiots..

I've skipped 4mm at a time at random periods.. just depends on how your body will heal from it and the technique in which you perform the stretch.

Lobes are stretchy... cartilage isn't, I stretched all of my cartilage piercings rather than dermal punching or scalpulling. Your still required to remove any excess cartilage during the healing process... the cartilage will not stretch and become supple until any excess is removed or you will have lumps where the cartilage has been "pushed" outwards, a simple method is to stretch from the front to back, then back to front and visa versa every step.

The same process as I just described is also best done with lobes other wise you lobes will twist and if torn, will scar and the bottom part of the lobe will probably end up inside out.

As Froggy said.. electrical tape... even clear tape is ok and you can add layers daily rather than stepping in mm's. I took mine in half mm's increments up to 12mm.

Now when it comes to stretching tongue piercings.. then that is a whole different ball game including having to use tapers, I'd love to actually get my 8mm in mine, but I have been trying for the last few years and it is almost there, I'd need to buy an 8mm taper to do it properly.. my ex stole all of my piercing equipment so I no longer have any thing in which I could use to assist in doing it.. I might see my tattooist about it some time after he does my pearl implants.

_Poiboy_PLATINUM Member
bastard child of satan
1,113 posts

Posted:
stacy- i ordered 3mm and 4mm stuff. i just got them and they're pretty small so i might order 6mm stuff when i get the money

yeah I dont think i'll skip sizes. i'm enough of a wimp as it is. the stretch to 3mm i did hurt enough, i dont want anything anymore painful than that :P

(picture of the stretch in my myspace, and in my gallery)

froggy, did you get the stretch-scaffold thing yet? looks really pretty in the pic.

fairygothqueennewbie
4 posts

Posted:
hiya i have my ears pieced twice in each ear haha i want to get pieceings else where but im soooooooooooo scared lol i dont know why ? it cant hurt that much lol my mum has her lip done haha ive had 2 kids but im scared of haveing a piedeing done lol how bad is that lol

xx

916 posts

Posted:
lol now THAT one is funny! i recently got back from montreal, and was dying to get my 2nd tongue piercing over there, but i was $5 short frown gutted

_Poiboy_PLATINUM Member
bastard child of satan
1,113 posts

Posted:
I'm thinking of getting a daith piercing around may. I even went as far as photoshopping one on my ear. looks sweet.

in other news, my lobe is now 4mm. 6mm tapers are on their way.

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
yeay go you.. mine are now at a 12 and can not go bigger as i have ran out of lobe, lol

_Poiboy_PLATINUM Member
bastard child of satan
1,113 posts

Posted:
hehe, 6mm is my limit, I dont like large tunnels, and 6mm is reversible if i dont like it anymore. i'm about to get a lobe piercing in my right ear which will have some of the really pretty 3mm ones i got and cant use in my bigger stretch anymore.

when are you getting the vertical lobe done?

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
yeah i have two more holes in my ears i am planning on stretching up. biggrin

_Poiboy_PLATINUM Member
bastard child of satan
1,113 posts

Posted:
I might get a transverse lobe piercing soon biggrin

AmaraOSILVER Member
67 posts

Posted:
I had my belly button done, but had to take it out- not only was it not straight, but it got infected. And I did everything they told me to by way of cleaning etc.

I have my ears done once, I want either my labret or eyebrow done...have a pile of tattoos already...want more :-)

The other half doesn't like labret piercings, but I think he'll cave soon smile Specially if I go get it done without him being there *grin*

You also tilt when you should withdraw, and that is Knightly too. Rest In Peace, Heath.

Proudly Owned By FireTom.

the_mods_stole_my_nameSILVER Member
travelling without moving
1,286 posts

Posted:
does anybody know much about 'third eye' piercings? i really like the look of them, but don't know anybody who has one.

Heilige Scheiße, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

_Poiboy_PLATINUM Member
bastard child of satan
1,113 posts

Posted:
I've seen them on BME, they look cool.
They're a surface piercing so I think there's a good chance of rejection.

_Poiboy_PLATINUM Member
bastard child of satan
1,113 posts

Posted:
finally put my scaffold/industrial in. looks awesome.
picture in my gallery

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
looking good Mr

_Poiboy_PLATINUM Member
bastard child of satan
1,113 posts

Posted:
I just got my daith pierced, looks great, pic in my gallery in a minute biggrin

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
Very nice Mr

*wants more piercings* not sure what though. i don't want anymore in my ears although i do plan on putting more jewlery in the holes i have, but that doesn't really count.

DarkFyreBRONZE Member
HoP mage and keeper of the fireballs
1,965 posts

Posted:
I have an orbital and a barrel both in the same lobe.

I am also planning to put scafolding in the same ear

May my balls of fire set your balls on fire devil

Page: ...