Page: ......
.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
I thought seeing as there is a tattoo thread i would start one on piercings......what's the craziest piercings anyone has had??

Here are some of mine!!

Non-Https Image Link

6 surface piercings in my chest...

Non-Https Image Link
One in my back!

I had loads more but i can't find the pics.

I used to have my wrists pierced, a surface piercing next to my eye that looked like two tiny sparkles.....

can anyone top that!!

EDITED_BY: starpoi (1112535439)

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
oooh star *Drools

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

_VT_SILVER Member
Your Face!
1,173 posts

Posted:
Hmmm.... lemme see? I don't have them anymore due to i didn't want anything ripped out due to training. I used to have my nipples, ears(4 on left and three on right),taint,Penis behind the head( forgot what it was called, The webbing in between my thumb and index finger on right hand, The bit of skin that connects the ear to the head(left side),just above the elbow on the back of both arms(rings),and my left eyebrow(3 times).

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
oh very nice ubblove ..... any pics laying around? ubblove

SebPenguin of Mass Destruction and Tricky Bugger to the court of Claire the Askew
643 posts

Posted:
Those are hugley cool Star and Tame.
What's a tragus?

I've been thinking of getting my left forearm that the top side of it pierced all along it in two rows to thread up with ribbon corsetwise but I don't have the money spare and I'm not certain I want to. My mum hates the idea, but she hates bodymods anyway. What are the scars like if you leave piercings to grow over?

Chucks nuns
Property of mynci and blu_valley, and proud of it.

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
between the bme site and HoP i have no idea how I get any work done... ubbrollsmile ubblol spank shrug

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
Ade i know what you mean,

Tragus

My wish list includes :
2 lowbrets
2 Implants at the back of my neck (Either side of spine)
horn implants
slave rings x 6
side corset
v bridge.... maybe

i was going to get my tongue split but for the same reason why i can not have it pierced in the middle frown soooo i may go for vipers on the tongue

oh and i am in the process of stretching my ears as i plan on having a 12g and a 6 g in each ear
also thinking about stretching middle labret up

SebPenguin of Mass Destruction and Tricky Bugger to the court of Claire the Askew
643 posts

Posted:
Thanks Gothfrogette, now I've realised I don't know what labrets, lowbrets, v bridges, vipers (unless you're actually considering having snakes attatched to you) or slave rings entail. Side corsets I can about work out I think. I'm very impressed. smile

What do you already have?
EDITED_BY: Seb (1124113451)

Chucks nuns

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
its so pretty

Non-Https Image Link

at the mo i have 3 labrets (bottom lip) 2 are high labrets(closer to the lip) and the middle is nearly a middle labret(Not as close to the lip) a lowbret is closer to the chin which is where i want 2 more.
as for Viper..... basicly two piercings on tonuge, but instead of in the middle they are at the side (Think fangs width apart)
v bridge is having the bridge of my nose done but so it goes virtical rather then straight across, but i am very unser if i will get that one done anyway.
slave rings are surface piercings done with well salve rings (think D rings) and i want two on the back (Shoulder hight) two on the front (not quite chest not quite collar bone hight) and two lower ones near my hip bones)

and of cause i have my ears donw 3 in each and my tummy button, which i do want 3 more in

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
omgomgomgomgomg

i think im in love with that girls side

*dribbles*

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
WOW! i've seen a lot of piercings in my life and non as lovely as that!

*tries to think of a way of convincing old boss to do that for free!*

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
seee told you it was purdy
Star can i have it done free too hehehehe

Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
I'll find out if there are any shows that he needs models for. Thats how i manage to get lots free. It means that you don't just get to have free piercings, you get to go to some amazing tattoo, piercing and alternative fashion shows too! I'll let you know if there is anything coming up in the near future biggrin

Sporkyaddict
663 posts

Posted:
I did both my eyebrow and my ears with safety pins (I was in a mad mood) and loved them. The only problem was my mom hated them.

So erm piercings... YAY

Have faith in what you can do and respect for what you can't

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
Star your fantastic, and doing the fetish stuff i am doing it would be uber cool.....

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:

that side corset is awsome... i don't however have the figure or the guts for it... but she has the same tummy rings as me biggrin i think... looks the same as mine does from the side anyhoo...

and whoever said they've got a tummy ring but want three more... that might not work... cuz normal tummy rings are heaps deeper than the bigger gauge brow-rings, so if that's what you were thinking of getting in there it might not fit in that one... i know if i were to take these guy's out and just leave one i couldn't have a normal jeweled belly ring in there...

"i am exotic, and must keep my arms down" - Rougie

"i don't understand what penises have to do with getting married" - Foxie

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
it does work, hehehe i have a friend with 8 in his

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:
*lifts up her shirt and looks at her tummy button* man and i thought mine was crowded...

but i was talking about the smaller jewllery fitting in the current hole... if it's currently got a jewelled bar and you wanted to put the 14 guage brow-ring jewllery in there (which is what i've got in mine)... but i'm no peircer, it might work...

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
give it a go, i don't why it shouldnt work

643 posts

Posted:
Thanks again. I'm in awe very happily with what you're gonna get done, and with you too Star. smile

That rocks, step, as well. biggrin

What kind of thing is inside the piercing with labrets and lowbrets though?

Chucks nuns

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:
This is my tummy button by the way...

Skittishmember
64 posts

Posted:
Has anybody ever thoyght of having their eyelid pierced? I saw a guy like that on a website once but he couldn't close his eye properly apparently, i'll see if i can find the site again...

So what your saying is, if I take just ONE more pill...

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
i want this: vertical tragus but apparently it has a high rejection rate, so may go for this tragus , the scaffolding looks nice too ubbangel

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

Skittishmember
64 posts

Posted:
The vertical tragus looks better in my opinion...

So what your saying is, if I take just ONE more pill...

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
I've fallen in love with the idea of having my middle vertical labret pierced, and verticle bridge ubblove

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:

middle vertical labret? is that the one where it comes out the top and bottom of your lip? that looks chool as...

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
tis indeed smile

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:

hmmm, that's hot... I could go one of them actually... but I won't... gotta look presentable...

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
god tell me about it..
I'm close to turning round to my mum and telling her that I don't want to be her bridesmaid anymore. Fed up with being told what will look 'presentable' and 'lady-like'
Load of bollucks if you ask me.
I think it would be interesting to see a bridesmaid with dreaded hair, lots of piercings and a tattoo visable on her back. (if i get it done she wants me to cover it up with special make-up)
and it would certainly give my relatives something to gossip about for a little while.. 'Oo god shes making a statement again isn't she' :rolleyes: ubblol

Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
I had the vertical tragus. It was great!
If you have it pierced with a bar that is shaped like a staple rather than a straight bar it works a lot better and looks super lovely.

Mine made my jaw feel all funny when i had it done. I only took it out because i had way too many facial piercings and needed a new job!

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
ubbangel i just got a tragus biggrin when i posted that last message i had actually been past my peircer and asked him about it. about an hour after that post i got it bounce tis nice and im very happy with it. just want a scaffold in my right ear now then im done ubbangel

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

Page: ......