Page: ......
.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
I thought seeing as there is a tattoo thread i would start one on piercings......what's the craziest piercings anyone has had??

Here are some of mine!!

Non-Https Image Link

6 surface piercings in my chest...

Non-Https Image Link
One in my back!

I had loads more but i can't find the pics.

I used to have my wrists pierced, a surface piercing next to my eye that looked like two tiny sparkles.....

can anyone top that!!

EDITED_BY: starpoi (1112535439)

LiL Turkey!enthusiast
209 posts

Posted:
I have my left nipple pierced, my ears in the usual spots and my tongue.

Thinking about getting my other nipple done... gonna wait a while (try forget how much it hurt lol)

smile

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you! wink

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Written by: LiL Turkey!

Thinking about getting my other nipple done... gonna wait a while (try forget how much it hurt lol)

smile

ditto

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
TYhinking about getting my tongue done.

But I'll have to wait till I've left home.

And I don't think my dad would *ever* forgive me..... biggrin biggrin biggrin

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

screechcircling on the edge of madness
889 posts

Posted:
i hust got a new piercing

i finally got my nipple done

finland finland finland
the country where i want to be
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

spindizzyBRONZE Member
5 posts

Posted:
I've had ''crazy piercings'' like my arm, nape and my ankle - all of which rejected, ive got horizontal eyebrow piercings and another 18 which include my tongue three times and my lip 6 times.

My crazy piercing i own that no one else I know has is my helix which is st retched to 9mm (im taking it to 10mm when my ear decides it can handle it)

Fuck an acid tab I'll strap the whole sheet to my forehead
Wait until it absorbs in and fall to the floor dead

heyahoneyBRONZE Member
Redneck Woman
566 posts

Posted:
at one time i hd my nose, both nipples
( i passed out) and my belly button. right now its just 17 earrings and my belly buton

Top Three Things I've Learn While Being A Mom
1. Baby poop comes in many colors.
2. Makes sure all dirty diapers are not accessable to my dog.
3. Burp rags are not big enough.

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
i still want my lowbrets done but still don't have money to do it frown so its getting to the point where i am thinking about doing it myself

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
mypiercings arnt really crazey but i have side lip and eyebrow

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
Written by: brodieman

mypiercings arnt really crazey but i have side lip and eyebrow

and they look very sexy too may i just add biggrin

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
well i am uber happy, i am 1ml off being able to have my first pug in my middle labret biggrin biggrin

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
I just had the weirdest mental image of you with a pug dog threaded through your bottom lip......

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
ubblol

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol the thing is which end was where? ubbloco ew ew ew

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Ewww...

Meh

Poi_Romember
55 posts

Posted:
Hey peeps..

well i LOVE my body mods n tattoos..

so far i got 15 piercings and 4 tattoos..
the piercings range from boring (ears) to mildly extreme (below the belt).. but there again what I call mildly extreme some folk may think im just bloody bonkers!
and a MAJOR body mod to come in the future.. when i can afford it.. LOL

the body mod i want next are ball bearings inserted just under the skin of my cock... "for the all natural ribbed effect" ROFL

Thats Mr Poi-ro!
Qualified SCUBA Diver.. Not worked out how to fire spin and dive at the same time yet.. grr

Ryz0rBRONZE Member
33 posts

Posted:
MrD... do you mean the apadravya?(google if you dare) I've wanted to get that piercing for aages, but i dont have the balls(no pun intended tongue)

so far i've got my tongue and my labret pierced.. nothing too crazy, but there's also this mod i want that is a bit extreme and i'm still not sure if it's possible.. I'll try to explain it.

Basically, it's a bar right through my right wrist, just after where the two arm bones meet (sorry about the lack of technical terms) so it goes through the gap. I think it'll be impossible though because of all the tendons and veins n sh1t that go through that part of the arm. But it'd be so cool frown

Peace, Love, Unity, Respect

Crash and Burn, Live and Learn

Poi_Romember
55 posts

Posted:
hey Ryz0r
oo no not one of those.. ive got an ampallang already..

trust me the ampallang hurt like hell... it takes a lot of balls so to speak to get either an ampallang or apadravya.

yer i know what u mean.. but u would have to have an xray and MRI scan before you could have that done and it would be costly just for those 2 scans..
purely because between those 2 bones are your main arteries and tendons that control the muscles in your hands..

thats pretty extreme ryz0r but if u can afford it.. go for it.
have a look at bmezine.com there are some pretty extreme piercings on there..
ive even got a few of my own featured on there smile

Thats Mr Poi-ro!
Qualified SCUBA Diver.. Not worked out how to fire spin and dive at the same time yet.. grr

Ryz0rBRONZE Member
33 posts

Posted:
Eeek, sounds expensive! I think i'd have to do much more research before i could seriously start thinking of getting it done, plus at the moment i'm a poor student frown

Ive been checking bmezine for a while now, but i'm not going to pay for membership cos i'm cheapy... there's lots of cool stuff there like permanent piercings through the biceps, but i'm yet to see any piercings through the wrist

Peace, Love, Unity, Respect

Crash and Burn, Live and Learn

ChickpeaSILVER Member
mostly a muppet in need of distraction...
305 posts

Posted:
since i last saw this thread i've had both my tongue and left nipple re-done. christ knows why i took them both out in the first place i love them so much. cant believe how much more painful it was to get my nipple redone though - because the first one was done when i was 15 and now im 22 the old piercing site didnt look straight so it had the new one went diaganolly through the old scarring.ow!
getting my scaffold done in a couple of weeks as soon as i finish work.
B x

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
Im not much of a fan of piercings, im more an ink man, which is why i have my nipples pierced and no ink yet confused (i can't afford any ink right now, for many different reasons)
only other piercing im tempted by is a septom ring, but im not sure yet.

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

Poi_Romember
55 posts

Posted:
EEK!! blimey.. I agree with u chickpea.. i could never take any piercings out.. for one its expensive enough in the first place to get em and im my view no job is worth taking them out just because of company politics.

getting em done again is awkward depending where u want em redone.. nipples are the worst as the scar tissue is quite solid.. its like piercing concrete.. not that ive ever tried piercing concrete mind u.. LOL..

well ive got

1 x left ear
2 x right ear
2 x right eyebrow
1 x nape
1 x labrette
2 x tongue
2 x nipple (both)
1 x ampallang
2 x frenum

and 4 tattoos..

HAH! who said piercings n tattoos werent addictive!!! hehe

Thats Mr Poi-ro!

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
thats one thing i was adamant in the past year. I've had 4 operations under general aneasthetic since Dec '04 and i have been adamant that they cannot remove my nipple rings cos i only got them done last oct and i didnt want to have to get them re-done, ive been told by a couple of friends it's one of the worst to get re-done due to it being one of the worst to get done in the first place.

thats quite a list you got there as well MrD, don't think ill be considering any of them anytime soon wink

Owner of Clarence_Quack

Poi_Romember
55 posts

Posted:
dont blame ya steaks.. i agree completely smile

well thought why not smile.. trouble is it does cause a bit of a stir at the airport tho.. HEHEHE..

any excuse to get frisked eh tongue

Thats Mr Poi-ro!

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
Ive got a nail in my leg for that :P (for now anyway)

Owner of Clarence_Quack

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
My nipple is completely healed up now,
and it feels goooood biggrin

{anthrax}BRONZE Member
Look I've changed my title!
209 posts

Posted:
Meh I got my helix pierced a few months back... and thats all.

I love tattoos and piercings, even though I didn't feel any pain, not sure if I want anymore myself. And what puzzles me is coz i'm not sure why lol.

anthrax.... it infects, then spreads..... fast

Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
I'm getting my surface piercings put back in but differently than before (in my gallery)

I'm getting...surprise surprise.....a star biggrin a bit like this

Non-Https Image Link

Has anyone else had problems with reacting to the ink in tattoos?

I've had my wings for a year but every now and then they swell up and hurt. Its made worse by wearing wool. I think its making it fade too frown

ThumperabbitBRONZE Member
Zebberdy and Jack Daniels
278 posts

Posted:
I've had my left eyebrow pierced twice, i've got another 5 eyebrow piercings planned.

The only reason i'm scared of little kid's is because I know in ten year's time they'll be mugging me.....

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
eek

for me (sounds very boring I guess) the permanent brandings and scars I have are just fine...

(old skool) question: what's the benefit? tongue piercings I could possibly understand (whereas the "natural" approach so far never bored me)... apart from that... confused

to have a delay while walking to the flight-gate?

maybe I have to read the whole thread... umm ??? wink

---------------------------------------------
May everyone get happy in his own fashion... peace

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

ChickpeaSILVER Member
mostly a muppet in need of distraction...
305 posts

Posted:
MrD - nape pics please!!!
i want to get mine done but working up to it.
- Bit of a piercing discussion starter - what age do you think that people should be allowed to get pierced. i just found out that the woman who has done most of my recent piercings is in trouble with a woman i work with as she pierced her 14 year old daughters left nipple, tragus and did a surface wrist piercing - without age checking. The girl in question is a self harmer and looks as though she may be using piercing as a way of acting out instead of cutting herself. - maybe this kind of thing is why young folk shouldnt get pierced without adults?
alternative argument - is piercing a way of reclaiming your own body? For me it kind of is - after years of bulimia problems now i have a tendency to get pierced or a tat when im stressed - always things i've wanted but the stress gives me the spontanaeity, any thoughts?

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Page: ......