Page: ......
.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
I thought seeing as there is a tattoo thread i would start one on piercings......what's the craziest piercings anyone has had??

Here are some of mine!!

Non-Https Image Link

6 surface piercings in my chest...

Non-Https Image Link
One in my back!

I had loads more but i can't find the pics.

I used to have my wrists pierced, a surface piercing next to my eye that looked like two tiny sparkles.....

can anyone top that!!

EDITED_BY: starpoi (1112535439)

Poi_Romember
55 posts

Posted:
hey peeps..

hope i dont get into trouble for posting links to external sites.. but it is my own site so hopefully wont get spanked.......too hard clap

************************************************************* PLEASE NOTE*************************************************

For those that may be interested, I have also put a pic of my ampallang and frenum piercing on this page.

Just to cast away any doubts, the ampallang and frenum are male genital piercings.

If you do not want to see this pic, simply DO NOT click on the file named frenumsm.jpg

********************************************************************************************************************************

You have been warned!

www.cheekyd21.co.uk/piercings

I do fancy a few more just underneath like a ladder effect or something smile

Hey .:star:. i LURVE the metal star on ur chest.. bet that took a bit of getting used to...

Even to this day i catch my nape on my rings when im washing in the bath *eek*

Thats Mr Poi-ro!
Qualified SCUBA Diver.. Not worked out how to fire spin and dive at the same time yet.. grr

Poi_Romember
55 posts

Posted:
Chickpea

I agree.. self harmers should undergo a proper psyc test etc so its proven that its not getting piercings that is fueling the self harming habbit.
I know ive been in this situation with an ex employer. Lets just hope that her social worker doesnt find out or little brown logs will hit the proverbial fan frown

Most places in the UK will not pierce anyone without parental consent under 16 or 18 for a tattoo.
But I do know some babies i mean between ages 1-3 years old that their parents have had their ears pierced.
Mebbe a cultural thing but I've seen it done.

I agree on the stressed thing Chickpea.. I find getting tattooed takes me to a WHOLE new level of meditation and relaxation.. i just find it SOOOOOOOOOOO relaxing... yeah yeah call me strange what ever u want but its true tongue

I think mid to late teens want piercings/tattoos for rebelious reasons and hell most of us have been thru that stage.. or is it just me ? devil hehe devil

Personally for teens IF i was ever to have kids (aint gonna happen) I'd prefer them to get piercings more than tattoos purely for the fact that you can take piercings out

On the other hand depends if people are like me.. find tatts and piercings VERY addictive.. hehe biggrin which in that case teens could get in to more bother than its worth.. but since when would a teen listen to an adult eh!

Thats Mr Poi-ro!
Qualified SCUBA Diver.. Not worked out how to fire spin and dive at the same time yet.. grr

ChickpeaSILVER Member
mostly a muppet in need of distraction...
305 posts

Posted:
thats pretty much what i was trying to say but it reads a bit more clearly from you for some reason...
i love the pics - can't decide about my nape - im a nurse and am only supposed to have one stud in each ear visible - never mind my labret,tongue, cartilige,tragus or hopefully soon to come scaffold.
B x

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
well i still have loads left to do frown i want the ones you see below, although Star... i have seen at least 7 people with the surface pentagram in the past 6 months since first wanting it myself.

never looks as though i am going to get any of the piercings i want cause you need money. unless you do it yourself.(Which is a possability although i wouldn't recomend others do it)

i have used piercings for self harm both now and when i was younger, its far less destructive than most of the other ways, and it looks pretty.

https://www.bmezine.com/ritual/A30514/high/iai7zap3.jpg

https://www.bmezine.com/pierce/11-surface/A21018/high/bmerock.jpg

this is the one i want https://bodypiercingpictures.painfulpleasures.com/showphoto.php/photo/233/size/big/sort/1/cat/523

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
the first corset looks hot but i don't thing it would be wise to get one that big as a permenent piercing (its clear to see that one is just a 'play piercing')
I'm not that keen on the pentegram, but each to there own.
i have seen corsets don on a thigh and lower arm and they look pretty cool. smile

with regards to the subject of getting tattoos/piercings to relieve stress, i know a woman that lives in london that has only ever been pierced when she has come out of a relationship, so i can understand that people do them for those reasons

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

Poi_Romember
55 posts

Posted:
the corsets look GREAT!!
the lady that runs my local piercing parlour has one.. shes had it about a year now.. can imagine its a bit uncomfortable to sleep in unless she changed all the rings for studs..

I've been a member of bme for quite some time now.. great site smile

Thats Mr Poi-ro!

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Hurrah! Matching nipples biggrin

Was surprisingly ok compared to last time..I think possibly the shock made me feel so much worse, but today I knew was comming.

I gots a snazzy gauze plaster on my boobie biggrin

Although this has one draw back...no tiger balm for aaaages frown
EDITED_BY: *Aimée* (1136918018)

carnival_of_carnagenewbie
2 posts

Posted:
iv got my ear stretched to 6 mm its only small but my rents freaked wen i stretched it to 4 but im happy now that i can fit a straw thru it (great fun to stand in a crowd and drink cola thru it) and i can fit a small glowstick thru it so i can do what i want, i can also fit a pen of mine thrub it which almost made a girl in my science class thro uop the orher day....... waffle i kno but ohwell

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
I went to get my tongue pierced yesterday. The only place for miles around, and it had closed down! Gutted!

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

Poi_Romember
55 posts

Posted:
oh no thats terrible tinkle frown

if its the only place for miles im surprised its closed down.. thought i would be quite popular actually..

Thats Mr Poi-ro!

ilsanyamanic over a fence
798 posts

Posted:
i'll give an update on the metal in my body at the moment

1 in cartilage
1 8mm spacer (left lobe)
1 golf tee (right lobe)
2 other normal lobe piercings
1 in nose

Quid Pro Quo
5|>00|\|5 /-\|^3 <00|!

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Never seen this before....

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
eek and ewegh at the same time.

Gayle.....!

Pen DravenUnofficial Lord Of Confusion And Pirate Extrodinaire
1,363 posts

Posted:
ohhh... my.... lord....

Some men see things and say why....

I Dream of things that never were and say Why Not....?

Oh No I'm going to get Shot Alive if he finds out - DA wink

ChickpeaSILVER Member
305 posts

Posted:
i only saw picks of that a few wees ago- i know i could never have it done but its weirdly fascinating!
Bad news for me...... frown
I'm gonna haveto take my labret out i think, asked a friend (dental nurse) she says my gums have recessed down to expose enamel and since the gum has also started bleeding when i brush my teeth....i figure its not good to have bleeding gums at 22. and i've ony had the piercing 6 months.
apparently it could be the positioning - its a low lip/ very high labret (my choice) and i absolutely love it.
B x
frown

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
Anyone wanna pierce my tongue for free? lol

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
Chickpea Oh no hug hug hug hug hug hug i can not have my two lowbret ones done cause there isn't room frown just got to figure out where i am going to have more now

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Chick pea, I'm sure you can get angled backs (or bend it yourself) so the flatest part is against your teeth instead of the edge, and soft backings too. I've seen rubber tipped backs and soft plastic backs so if you really want to keep it that much it'd be worth spending a few quid on a decent bar for your stud.

Although you'd probably have to wait for your teeth and gums to heal before you have a new bar fitted.

ChickpeaSILVER Member
305 posts

Posted:
anyone know, if gums recess - do they recover? i.e.grow back?
at the moment i'm just wearing a tight fitting stud overnight so that its well into the lip not the gum just to maintain it coz i really dont want to get rid of it - at least i know i wont play with it overnight so it will hopefully not do anymore damage.
Froggy - i was proper looking forward to piercing you,lol!
B x

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
Oh i will think of some where biggrin

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
I'm sure you will wink

ChickpeaSILVER Member
305 posts

Posted:
yeah - it just has to be in the next 3 weeks if you want me to do it for you! Oz is a bit far to travel just to get pierced,
B x

Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
My labret rubbed away some of my gums so i changed the 1.6mm labret stud for a 1.2mm with a teeny tiny back (way smaller than any of the flat bits available on 1.6 studs) and its stopped rubbing them. The gum will grow back but make sure you are really gentle when you brush your teeth and only brush affected ones upwards (thats what my dentist said)

bellsspinningmember
79 posts

Posted:
i have my nipple, belly button and 6 in my ears
i love peircings but not tattoos i dont know why that is
im only 15 somy olds have limits on what to get peirced so next one is my nose or my upper lip im keen to get my back peirced what is the pain on a scal of one to ten if anyone nos

look inside yourself for YOUR answers

Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
back surface piercing is 0-2 on the pain scale.
I hardly even felt it when i had mine done

Non-Https Image Link

I don't have it in any more but that's because my hair kept catching on it and made it sore.

bellsspinningmember
79 posts

Posted:
oh ok then thats good to hear lol not that pain bothers me but it does make it easier to go get when you think it wont hurt i found this crazy pic of a peircing but i dont know how to post it up

bellsspinningmember
79 posts

Posted:
its a chick that has either side of her upper nose done like near the eyes and her glasses are attached to her piercings so the glasses have no sodes that rest on her ear
does that make sense lol

_FSA_now comes with skydiving license
1,627 posts

Posted:
yep that makes sense, i have seen a guy who had the same thing, was super cool!! biggrin

Proudly owned by the very cute Pineapple Pete. Owner of Noddy. Joint owner of Mr Majestik.

pricklyleafSILVER Member
with added berries
1,365 posts

Posted:
*bump*

Ok, seriously thinking about getting a piercing now (if you want to know where you'll have to search back through this thread to see wink )

So has anyone got any tips for finding a good piercer, I don't mind about cost, I want to get it done properly. And obviously, particularly due to the area, it needs to be somewhere I can trust, preferbly a woman. Thanks smile

Live like there is no tomorrow,
dance like nobody is watching
and hula hoop like wiggling will save the world.

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.â€

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Theo_SILVER Member
Dirty Hippie
347 posts

Posted:
i did my ear with a safety pin. had the piercing in for over 2 weeks now and its fine. waiting for a while then i'm guna start stretching it.

for every minute angry, you loose 60 seconds of happiness

Page: ......