Page: ...
.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
I thought seeing as there is a tattoo thread i would start one on piercings......what's the craziest piercings anyone has had??

Here are some of mine!!

Non-Https Image Link

6 surface piercings in my chest...

Non-Https Image Link
One in my back!

I had loads more but i can't find the pics.

I used to have my wrists pierced, a surface piercing next to my eye that looked like two tiny sparkles.....

can anyone top that!!

EDITED_BY: starpoi (1112535439)

Carnivalmember
51 posts

Posted:
o________o~ guuuuuuu, you have me beat man..!

*Had only her ears perced once, then they grew over and has NEVER looked back meditate*

raah rahh RAAAH, why does everyone keep staring??

"YES, it's a banana, NO you can't touch it.."

"OOH MY GOD, I THINK IT'S -NESTING- IN MY PANTS!!!>!?>!1"

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
I don't have a Crazy piercing.
But i have my clitoris hood pierced.

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
ow! that is the one thing i could not do!

Pink...?BRONZE Member
6,140 posts

Posted:
It's only the hood, not that painful. I have had it nearly 2 years now, i can't imagine ever not having it!!

Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
i used to work in piercing shop and so many women had it done and said it was the best thing ever

......i'm not so scared of the pain.....i think i'm more bothered about exposing my self to my boss and letting her down there with a needle!

Carnivalmember
51 posts

Posted:
gaaaaaaaahhhhh...~! D:

sounds like,..... OHMAHFURKIN'GODOW.
o_o just what is it that makes people wanna take to their genitals with a NEEDLE?? o_________o~ i feel like i will never understand

Pink...?BRONZE Member
6,140 posts

Posted:
My best friend used to be a body piercer.

So she done mine smile I didn't mind her seeing me, she's seen so many people have them done, and pierced so many people. It's all done professionaly.

I recommend it to everyone!!

Carnivalmember
51 posts

Posted:
guuuuuuuuuu *rocks in the corner* scary-oooow's

..what's the most painful place to get peirced?

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
i have a friend who wants to get a "prince albert". if you know what that is, you're cringing.

......ow?
EDITED_BY: .:sparkey:. (1112538348)

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

Pink...?BRONZE Member
6,140 posts

Posted:
Justine (the piercer) said the nipple would be the most painful. Either that or the actual Clitoris
Although everyone has different pain thresholds and such. So if differs from person to person.

Carnivalmember
51 posts

Posted:
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd.. #____________________o

it's makin' me all -oooooogy- feeling..! i spose nipple would because hoomans have so many nerve ending there.. 0_o...... OW.

Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
my nipple piercings didn't hurt atall.....we used something called 'freezing spray'. it just makes them really cold so you can't feel it. makes them like bullets though!!

apparently men's nippples hurt lots more....or they just can't hack the pain cos they're wimps!!

the piercings that hurt me the most was two at the bottom of my belly button....never again!

GelflingBRONZE Member
Watcher of 80s cartoons
665 posts

Posted:
I have a longitudinal ear lobe piercing straight through the cartilage - the ten seconds it took to get the needle through were ones of shear pain. I never knew that piercing cartilage would feel like burning.

>What do you think about the state of the Earth?
>I'm optimistic.
>So why do you look so sad?
>I'm not sure that my optimism is justified.

Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
i've got three piercings through the cartlidge. i don't mind the actual piercing but the feeling afterwards is so nasty, feels like your ear is on fire...

i've had mine for 6 years now and they still hurt like crazy when i accidently hit them with poi!

i got my septum (the middle bit of your nose between the notrills!) pierced cos my friends didn't think i had the guts....now that is horrid while it's being done. my eyes were streaming!

Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
Written by: .:sparkey:.

i have a friend who wants to get a "prince albert". if you know what that is, you're cringing.

......ow?

Where i worked a man came in who had stretched his PA pirecing so much that it split. Instead of going to a doctor to get it fixed he asked us to pierce it back together. I nearly threw up when i saw it! eek

GelflingBRONZE Member
Watcher of 80s cartoons
665 posts

Posted:
That sounds like natural selection in action there

>What do you think about the state of the Earth?
>I'm optimistic.
>So why do you look so sad?
>I'm not sure that my optimism is justified.

Sir_Sheepold hand
725 posts

Posted:
Both nipples, Alices personal reccommendation, and each ear twice.

Various healed over piercings.

The idea of a corset...seems....interesting.

Spoiling Christmas for small children since 2003.

NucleopoiBRONZE Member
chemical attraction
1,097 posts

Posted:
i havent had any crazy piercings,i would never be able or even want to pierce myself that much.iv only had my ears pierced.

Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
Written by: Sir_Sheep

Both nipples, Alices personal reccommendation, and each ear twice.

boths nipples is definately the way to go.
I'm sure unpierced people don't realise how much fun they are!

I just love the feeling after getting pierced or tattooed....i just buzz about for ages.....not sure why being stabbed with needles is so much fun! I'm terrified of injections and blood tests..i have been known to pass out on occasion but an hour solid of tattoing doesn't bother me at all...wierd hey!?

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
[Old link]

*has picture in mind of crazy piercings on Care in the Community and talking to themselves*

I have two, my labrett and scrotum. You can see my lip in my gallery but I'd better not post the other pic on a family board ubbangel

Niether really hurt, I love both and can't imagine being without either although I'm having to use a metal labrett stud at the moment cuz my clear plastic one broke frown I don't like bare metal on the face, mostly I think it looks a bit pants

The scrotum is a 2mm wide bar 20mm long, was a touch tender when sitting down absent mindedly but nothing major. It was actually my first piercing and certainly helped me get over my fear of needles!

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
oooh has anyone else got stretched ears....

i've got 14mm star plugs in at the mo but i'm contemplating going bigger....although maybe it's time i stopped...why is it so addictive...i'll end up like those african people with big dangly earlobes...hmmm....definately a reason to stop stretching!

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
i've seriously considered getting my tongue split, but i probably never will, a bit too radical, a bit too perminant. for now, i don't have any peircings because my parents are wierd. i got it done a while ago, but they made me take it out. they let me shave of half my hair, but not get an earring. they let me go to homecomming dance in drag, but not get an earring. wtf is up with that!?

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:

I don't understand why people are so anti piercings, my parents hate mine and always say i should take them out.....they have no idea about my tattoos.....if they did i would probably get killed!!

You can take piercing out and most of the time they hardly ever scar.....and why do some people get so offended by them.....it's my body, i'll do what i like and they don't have to look at me!!

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
yeah, its just senseless. they forbade me to get any peirceing before i'm 18. the summer i tun 18 i'm going to be in scotland/england, so i'm going to come home with my face loaded with metal biggrin

-James

Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
my parents keep saying 'you'll grow out of it, one day you will realise how silly you have been'

WHAT!? I think i would regret it far more if i had never been pierced or tattooed.

people always say that i'll regret my tattoos when ii'm old and wrinkly......i don't really plan on wearing backless/low cut tops when i'm 70 so i don't really think anyone would see them so whats the problem!!

pricklyleafSILVER Member
with added berries
1,365 posts

Posted:
I've only my ears pierced. I went to Kenya for a few weeks and when their ears get long enough, they hook the lobes over the top, that really freaked me out, it was just wrong!

I used to want my nipple done but I think it would be too painful, I really would like to get the bit above my clitoral hood, horizontally, not the normal vertical one, and fairly high up compared to where they usually do it, but I'm too much of a wimp to go in and actually ask for it.

redface

Oh and sparky, what part of scotland you coming to?

Live like there is no tomorrow,
dance like nobody is watching
and hula hoop like wiggling will save the world.

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

monkeynamedspankPadawan
197 posts

Posted:
Wow, reading thies thread is actually making me all queasy. Not a huge fan of needles. I think it's cos i have an imagination and don't like not being in control of what's going on.

Damn the addictiveness of forums! (Or should it be addictivity?)

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
we're going all over the place, it's a backpacking type of dealie. since that's in two years, we dont have the details hammered out yet. we actually plan not to have the details hammered out until we get back tongue

[/totally offtopic]

-James

Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
people should't be scared of piercings...

....it hurts a bit but the pain only lasts for a fraction of a second then it's all over and you've got metal in you!

it makes me queasy watching other people get pierced..strange how i don't mind having it done to myself but hate watching others getting it done!

FacelessjokerBRONZE Member
enthusiast
249 posts

Posted:
The most exciting thing i have pierced is my tongue, and thats not very interesting. (unless i have a flashing tongue bar!)
I like the idea of getting my nipple pierced but i would definately need some freezy spray stuff coz im such a wimp. When I had my tongue done, the guy kept trying to grab it but i kept putting it back in my mouth ubblol
I like surface peircings on other peeps but i dont think i could have one. I dot think they`d suit me. smile

Page: ...