Page: ......
.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
I thought seeing as there is a tattoo thread i would start one on piercings......what's the craziest piercings anyone has had??

Here are some of mine!!

Non-Https Image Link

6 surface piercings in my chest...

Non-Https Image Link
One in my back!

I had loads more but i can't find the pics.

I used to have my wrists pierced, a surface piercing next to my eye that looked like two tiny sparkles.....

can anyone top that!!

EDITED_BY: starpoi (1112535439)

ElannaSILVER Member
Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise.
2,293 posts

Posted:
Nice. biggrin

Careful when spinning! I've smacked fresh piercings on multiple occasions with either my suzaphone or my spinny toys and boy, does it hurt! Still hurts a bit even after they've healed. Even though it might teach you to get better, I advise against it. Smack it enough and it'll start to bleed...and it'll take longer to heal and all such unpleasantness.

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Pies Jesu Domine *whack*
Dona eis requiem *whack*

Come join us and chat - we're bored! irc.newnet.net #homeofpoi

TabtI Doubt, Therefore I Might Be
1,007 posts

Posted:
my parents were ok about all my piercings and stuff, my mum even cooked me up some tasty goo when i got my tongue peirced.

what a star.

Owner of Dragosani's right side.

ElannaSILVER Member
2,293 posts

Posted:
eek

Can your parents adopt me? My mum will for sure cut off my head if she ever finds out about my tongue piercings. ^^;;

Pies Jesu Domine *whack*
Dona eis requiem *whack*

1,007 posts

Posted:
how many do you have?

my friend had one without her parents knowing (she was 16).

how do you manage to keep it hidden? surley they must know and just choose not to mention it because of the hassle. or some such reason.

ElannaSILVER Member
2,293 posts

Posted:
I only have two...I got viper bites. And they can't possibly know. My mom flipped out when she found out about my industrial and realized that my helix piercings were real. She'd definitely decapitate me if she knew I had even one in my tongue. I wasn't supposed to get any more piercings after the industrial (Yeah, right. ubblol)

I keep it hidden by keeping my mouth shut. tongue It's not really noticable when I talk, so unless I don't cover my mouth when I yawn or I stick out my tongue at you, you can't really tell. smile

Pies Jesu Domine *whack*
Dona eis requiem *whack*

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
I kept a clear stud in my tongue so my mum wouldnt find out, however once i forgot about it and had the other one in and she found it

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

1,007 posts

Posted:
uh oh. the major thing i love about tongue piercings is how stupid you sound for about a week after. makes me giggle getting people to say "sausages"

ElannaSILVER Member
2,293 posts

Posted:
ubblol I never sounded stupid for a week after...maybe for that night I sounded a little funny, but not much. biggrin

Pies Jesu Domine *whack*
Dona eis requiem *whack*

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Pretz

uh oh. the major thing i love about tongue piercings is how stupid you sound for about a week after. makes me giggle getting people to say "sausages"

I certainly sounded like an old drunk for a week after having my tongue pierced. And couldn't eat much either... damn thing gets in the way, especially before it's downsized.

But I managed to go 2 weeks @ work with a new tongue piercing without anyone noticing. And I had constant contact with clients/management/meetings etc... can't imagine how no-one noticed.

Then I was given away, when my ex rang the receptionist, who then announced it over the loud-speaker!!! eek

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

1,007 posts

Posted:

hahahaha! unlucky biggrin

Written by: Elanna

ubblol I never sounded stupid for a week after...

thats probably because you were sensible with it. me, being an idiot, felt fine after having the damn thing pierced so i was quite happy to talk and jabber away.

the next day however my tongue was the size of a small llama! it didnt go down for ages. i was so thankful for the extra long bar.

ElannaSILVER Member
2,293 posts

Posted:
Oh, no...I wasn't sensible at all. ubblol I was talking and laughing and eating giant pita wraps and everything right after I got it pierced (which was rather difficult. tongue)

I just rememberd to ice it after I got it pierced. wink

Pies Jesu Domine *whack*
Dona eis requiem *whack*

1,007 posts

Posted:
im now very bitter and jealous. biggrin

but also considering getting it redone...

ElannaSILVER Member
2,293 posts

Posted:
Teeheehee! biggrin

Redone? Did you take it out? 'Cause if you did, repiercing it hurts a bit more than the first time. I had to get one of my vipers redone and it definitely hurt more. Was worth it, though. biggrin

Pies Jesu Domine *whack*
Dona eis requiem *whack*

1,007 posts

Posted:
i ate it.

i was camping and was having a nice chocolate pudding wayfarer thingy and i swallowed it!

unfortunately i was wild camping at the time and civilisation was a long way away so i couldnt get a replacement!

i went back to see if they could repierce it when i got back but it was too soon to re do it and id left it too long to be poking it with a tapered pointy stick.

hurts more? to be honest i thought the barbeque tongs clampy thing hurt more than the piercing.

ChickpeaSILVER Member
mostly a muppet in need of distraction...
305 posts

Posted:
havent been in here for a while but have had both my hood and scaffold done since i last posted,
Got my scaffold done out here in oz and i cant believe how expensive it is to get pierced out here compared to at home. Its pretty hard to get titanium jewellry out here as well, but its healed really nicely and i have a beautiful purple titanium bar thgouh it at the mo. No one seems to use the numbing stuff here either - i've had to ask the last few places at home specifically not to use it coz im kinda allergic to it and didnt want it in delicate places - was a bit shocked out here to find there wasnt really a choice!
Becs x

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
so thinking about getting my hood done, we went to birmingham yesterday and went into the oasis frowni sooo need more piercing, i got the plug for my lowbret and she mentioned its getting really popular. i know i want more piercing but i don't know what else to do, either way its going to have to wait because i am broke, although i do have some hyperdermics up safe... i did rita's ears with one but have 2 left biggrin

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

1,007 posts

Posted:
i found out what a fireman's ladder was today. sounds a painful and lengthy commitment. yet..im slightly interested.

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
aight, im doing it.

am getting the top of my ear and both nipples done at the end of this month. im gona wait til after exams, last one is on the 1st tongue

can anyone recomend a good place to buy rings and barbels from.

cheers, pete hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

SickWithWondermember
56 posts

Posted:
I have one less piercing, as of burning last night.....I had my nape pierced and I was doing a neck wrap....and as it unwrapped, I felt a nasty snag on my nape piercing....didnt feel any worse than any other snag, I didnt think anything of it...

later that night a friend asked if i had taken it out, i said no, and felt back there...and it was gone.....

its ok, I wanted to retire it anyways.

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Yay for nipple piercings pete!
Prepare yourself for some toe curling pain though!

www.bodyjewelleryshop.com is where I buy all my stuff from. Not sure if they post overseas...I'm assuming they do smile

Failing that the piercing studio you go to should display things you can buy...

Twigsnewbie
19 posts

Posted:
I have 10 piercings in total. Most rescent one is a scaffold. I have to go back in a week to get the bar made for it. I want to get my nipple pierced but im scared it will hurt. But star you were saying something about a freeze spray. Do they use those everywhere? I wouldn mind getting it done if the freeze your nipple before hand>

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
The pain is not that bad...
I got both done with no spray, just counted to 3
2nd is worse cause then you know what to expect

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

Twigsnewbie
19 posts

Posted:
Looking to do something compleately different and easy to hide next...any suggestions?

CrazyHippyChickSILVER Member
errrrrr what?
198 posts

Posted:
all my piercings are hidden so looking at me youd never know i had any. I'm a nice girl you know! wink

I'll come back as fire and burn all the liars and leave a blanket of ashes on the ground.
I could write the new bridget jones diary only mine would be more bizarre, funnier, dirtier more unbelievabe and bloody true!

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
I'm currently being tempted into getting a nipple done...

This saturday...

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Twigsnewbie
19 posts

Posted:
Go for it!!! Good luck!

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Fine_Rabid_Dog

I'm currently being tempted into getting a nipple done...

This saturday...

You're not being tempted...you are getting it done wink
I'm taking Mr Henry to my favouritist piercing place. He is going to get hsi nipple done, and I am going to get my back pierced smile

bellsspinningmember
79 posts

Posted:
well i have my nipple pierced its been pierced for 7 months and i had a bath with a bath bomb in it and now my piercing is infected and my lymph gland near my arm pit is fully swallon and sore i was tempted to take the ring out and close it up im in that much pain but im just cleaning it every few hours and keeping a close eye on it

look inside yourself for YOUR answers

CrazyHippyChickSILVER Member
errrrrr what?
198 posts

Posted:
A Bath bomb shouldnt do that after 7 months.

I'll come back as fire and burn all the liars and leave a blanket of ashes on the ground.
I could write the new bridget jones diary only mine would be more bizarre, funnier, dirtier more unbelievabe and bloody true!

bellsspinningmember
79 posts

Posted:
well i cant think if anything else that would of got it like it is i was puzzled by that as well but something has stuffed it up ive got to go back to the doctors to make sure it hasnt turned into anything seriouse as the lump is getting bigger

look inside yourself for YOUR answers

Page: ......