Page: ...
.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
I thought seeing as there is a tattoo thread i would start one on piercings......what's the craziest piercings anyone has had??

Here are some of mine!!

Non-Https Image Link

6 surface piercings in my chest...

Non-Https Image Link
One in my back!

I had loads more but i can't find the pics.

I used to have my wrists pierced, a surface piercing next to my eye that looked like two tiny sparkles.....

can anyone top that!!

EDITED_BY: starpoi (1112535439)

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
surface piercings have an "entrance" and "exit." like my chest piercings are a surface piercing. there is a barbell or ring that goes through the skin in two places, and the piercing is close to the surface (hence the high rejection rate). a subdermal has a disc or some part of the jewelry inserted under the skin while the other part (receiver and ball/disc) sits above the skin. my wrist piercings are all four separate pieces of jewelry. they don't go through the wrist. subdermals are usually permanent, depending on the jewelry that's used. with mine, the discs that are under the skin have holes in them so when the skin heals, it actually heals through the jewelry making it basically impossible to take out without cutting them out.

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Hey pounce, love, is that the piercings that are beginning to migrate or your chestesses? wink tongue

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
my chest piercings are the ones that beginning to migrate. they're almost 6 months old which about the life of a surface piercing so the fact they've last this long is good. i just still don't want to get rid of them frown i always have a very hard time taking out piercings. i'll drag my heels on it as long as i can, and i inevitably cry when they finally come out frown

the wrist ones i got a month ago. and they shouldn't migrate at all.

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Skrytinn_QveldrigaBRONZE Member
delectatio morosa, gaudium, desiderium
160 posts

Posted:
wow thats pretty cool, yeah so i was definately talking about surface peircings in my hands, but i suppose subdermals would be a smarter idea really. is there alot of scar tissue if say i got those surface in my hands, and then when they started to migrate i got them taken out and re-set again?

meow
biggrin happy little panda bear biggrin
peace
i love you

FelixwahSILVER Member
journeyman
81 posts

Posted:
lots of interesting shizzle. i had lots of piercings but had to take em all out when i had an operation and most of them healed up apart from the 3 in my lip and my tongue. Had my ears to a 16 but had tho take it out due to work grrrrr. Nips were the worst by far, i got my tongue done thinking it would hurt the most! no-way :S. Pretty gutted because i cant get anymore facial piercings due to work but from the neck done is fair game. i might get a new one next week hmmmmm surface methinks smile

anyone had implants btw?

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
partially depends on how your skin heals. vitamin E oil helps to reduce scar tissue. but ya, you'd probably have a fair amount of scar tissue if you took them out and repierced them.

**giggles**

PinkyPoinewbie
16 posts

Posted:
I have some crazy piercings...two surface bars on my wrists but I'm probably going to retire them soon. I've had them for a little over a year now and I'm just getting tired of them getting snagged on anything and everthing. I'm thinking of taking them out and getting some scarification where they used to be. I also have two surface piercings on my chest...not as many as you Star...but I love them a lot. smile I'm probably going to get a vertical clitoral hood done this weekend. Woot!

PinkyPoinewbie
16 posts

Posted:
I've had two surface piercings on my wrists for over a year now. The two in my chest are absolutely perfect. I've had them since January and they healed wonderfully. I expect to have them for years to come. What type of jewlery did you have put in your chest piercings? Was it an actual surface bar or did they use like tygon or curved barbell?

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
it's a custom made bar. it's a straight bar that makes a ~90 degree curve at the ends. my piercer modifies jewelry for me to fit what i'm doing. like my ear piercings, she modified so the two could connect into a slave piercing

piercing without slave jewelry (so they could heal easily)

Non-Https Image Link

piercing with slave jewelry in

Non-Https Image Link

**giggles**

PinkyPoinewbie
16 posts

Posted:
Yea. All four of my surface piercings are done with surface bars with the flat heads but they haven't really migrated. My wrists have migrated out slightly, but my chest ones are just as snug as the day I got them done.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Felixwah

anyone had implants btw?

rolleyes yup.... and maybe doing my pearls soon too. confused

_Poiboy_PLATINUM Member
bastard child of satan
1,113 posts

Posted:
got 2 helixs, when they heal i'll get my industrial smile
picture in my myspace and in my gallery soon

scoshBRONZE Member
non stop uber rocking electro rock party
122 posts

Posted:
i just got my left hand webbing pierced and im in love smile

"im quite depressed, im quite a mess, so beat me up, beat me down, mess me up beyond all recognition"

HikkaisPuppetmember
185 posts

Posted:
Weird...One of my friends has three peircings in her belly button and I think it looks like a spider.
Someone else I know had the back of their neck peirced which I thought was weird because no one was going to see it.

Mata Ashita!

Time...Line?? Time isn't made of lines! It's made of circles! That's why clocks are ROUND.

MagsKatBRONZE Member
Don't feed her cookies
113 posts

Posted:
I have a industrial and a horizontal tranverse lobe.. which i don't see often, i want a lip but i can't coz of work.. also fancy a triple surface on the back of my neck. planning on getting my snug done next tongue

Formally known as kat224

We are not friends.. we never were.. but if i was part of your life then i thank you

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

pele made me think about posting this.... so i will.

Brings back some nice memories for me....

now what next!..? confused

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
and don't forget to mention that's the small version of your ears too love.

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
where is the black and white one too, thats another loverly pic of your holey bits, lol

Hugs you both lots hug

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
small *sigh* were 36mm then...

I gots them black and whites some where.. but not online any more.

Hugs GF xx you playing at the weekend? by the way.

MagsKatBRONZE Member
Don't feed her cookies
113 posts

Posted:
niiiiccee... not too keen on stretches myself but each there own.. you could fit some high cheek piercings and some surface or like my friend has.. some under tongue out the underneath of your chin ones!

Formally known as kat224

We are not friends.. we never were.. but if i was part of your life then i thank you

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
 Written by: kat224

niiiiccee... not too keen on stretches myself but each there own.. you could fit some high cheek piercings and some surface or like my friend has.. some under tongue out the underneath of your chin ones!

I dont have any of those any more... don't intend facials again either... hence the whole reformed image and surgery some years ago.

Actually you mention a deep oral piecing.... i actually considered that once!... I do like them, but i dont think that i'd consider one right now.

scoshBRONZE Member
non stop uber rocking electro rock party
122 posts

Posted:
im more of a couple that i really love rather than loads but im getting my tongue pierced twice on my right side and im looking forward to that so much i had a regular one before and i loved that but it closed up cos i broke it lol

"im quite depressed, im quite a mess, so beat me up, beat me down, mess me up beyond all recognition"

UnclassifiedLeggyGirlBRONZE Member
One day penguins will take over the world
916 posts

Posted:
i don't have any crazy piercings yet, but i've got 3 in each ear lobe, 3 in left ear cartilage, one in tongue. planning on labret, 1 or 2 more in tongue, 4 more in ear cartilage, i know i want 1 nipple, not sure if both yet, and most likely some more, just haven't decided yet, i'm only 16, i have time! lol

ummmm...........anybody have any suggestions as to what i can put here?!

mjk is monitoring your interwebs!

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
On a whim I got my tongue pierced yesterday.

Hardly even felt it when she pierced it, but 2 hours later and I was in agony.
Its made all my glands swell up and I am a very grumpy bunny because of it.
I've tried eating, but can hardly mangage even soup at the momant - I'm so hungry! ubblol
Just going to try and cut back with the smoking and see how I get on with it.

ParafinfairySILVER Member
old hand
845 posts

Posted:
Yeah the tongue thing I found to be hard as well afterwards. I was in so much agony and wanted to take it out but couldn't because it hurt too much. It does get better though and feels so nice once its healed. I really want a new piercing but not sure what to get. I'm sick of the healing process and with my acrobalance it may not be possible because its best to take them out and falling onto a new one would be so painful. Hmmm *goes off to ponder*

Slicing the Loaf as we speak.

I need it..... Trust me!

916 posts

Posted:
aimee: try pasta, sweetcorn and cheese, with loads of butter and pepper. its really easy to eat with a tongue piercing and is super yummy biggrin mine didn't swell up until the morning after, and it didn't really hurt, was just annoying. it really dones feel better after about a week. and it'll feel really strange when you take it out, not having a piece of metal in your mouth lol stick with it, it'll be worth it biggrin

Deamon_LlamaBRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
On the subject of corset piercings: https://mmayhem.deviantart.com/art/Ribbon-67367517

*winces* That one just makes me shudder.

---
No statements are true unless they can be proven scientifically.
---

MagsKatBRONZE Member
Don't feed her cookies
113 posts

Posted:
I just got my orbital done.. spur of the moment kinda thing - caught it with my staff - i sat on the floor breathless in pain my version of being kicked in the balls i suspect!

However i now want venoms and 2 surface piercings but i'll have to be careful with my contact staff :S

Formally known as kat224

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
I managed to slide down a small bowl of mashed up cereal earlier - pain!
Had a quick look in the mirror earlier, and its started oozing already...mmm pus!

916 posts

Posted:
lol mine was amazing, no ozzy stuff, no pus, no white 'almost a scab but since my mouth is wet it'll never turn in to a scab' and i never even did the whole rinse your mouth with rock salt and water thing either!

Page: ...