• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Meet Others > Where are my New Englanders?

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 1
Posted:Hey, I'm in Lawrence, Massachusetts. I'm very rusty and in need of a poi buddy. Anyone out there? ubbrollsmile

What we get, we make a living. What we give, we make a life.

Total posts: 52
Posted:Here's a New Englander, but I'm a bit away from you in New Haven, CT, and a little late in finding your post. It would be very nice to find or make a New England spin meet, but there doesn't seem to be many HOPers around.

We have a poi/staff light show coming in June, http://www.lumatheater.com
, http://www.artidea.org
, I'm thinking of putting out a call to gather New England spinners around then on the New Haven green. Anyone up for it?

Total posts: 162
Posted:Well, I live in Springfield, MA. I believe there are other people who do poi at the UMass (Amhearst) juggling club, though I haven't been up to it for some months now.

I feel really lucky I made it up to that poi thing in Vermont years ago. Has anything else like that happened since? NE spinners gotta stick together. smile

Total posts: 59
Posted:I go to school in Boston-- this Summer I am going to be in WIlliamstown working at a theatre festival, but as of September I will be back in town and I would love to get together with anyone who wants to spin.

Performing marriages, funerals, baptisisms, last rites and absolving the sins for HoPers for-- not very long actually.

Total posts: 1711
Posted:Hi everyone- I'm going to be visiting Northhampton Mass for a week in late June- is anyone around to meet then? I have limited transport but would love to meet Hoppers from across the pond biggrin

Total posts: 1711

Hello? Where did all the New Englanders go?