• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Meet Others > Where are my New Englanders?

Login/Join to Participate

Moonshoes21
BRONZE Member since Nov 2004

Total posts: 1
Posted:Hey, I'm in Lawrence, Massachusetts. I'm very rusty and in need of a poi buddy. Anyone out there? ubbrollsmile

What we get, we make a living. What we give, we make a life.

Delete Topic

wing

Total posts: 52
Posted:Here's a New Englander, but I'm a bit away from you in New Haven, CT, and a little late in finding your post. It would be very nice to find or make a New England spin meet, but there doesn't seem to be many HOPers around.

We have a poi/staff light show coming in June, http://www.lumatheater.com
, http://www.artidea.org
, I'm thinking of putting out a call to gather New England spinners around then on the New Haven green. Anyone up for it?
linda

Delete

ShawnF

Total posts: 162
Posted:Well, I live in Springfield, MA. I believe there are other people who do poi at the UMass (Amhearst) juggling club, though I haven't been up to it for some months now.

I feel really lucky I made it up to that poi thing in Vermont years ago. Has anything else like that happened since? NE spinners gotta stick together. smile

Shawn

Delete

Azadondo
SILVER Member since Apr 2005

Azadondo

journeyman

Total posts: 59
Posted:I go to school in Boston-- this Summer I am going to be in WIlliamstown working at a theatre festival, but as of September I will be back in town and I would love to get together with anyone who wants to spin.

Performing marriages, funerals, baptisisms, last rites and absolving the sins for HoPers for-- not very long actually.

Delete

Mr_Chutney
SILVER Member since Apr 2003

Mr_Chutney

Tosser

Total posts: 1711
Posted:Hi everyone- I'm going to be visiting Northhampton Mass for a week in late June- is anyone around to meet then? I have limited transport but would love to meet Hoppers from across the pond biggrin

Delete

Mr_Chutney
SILVER Member since Apr 2003

Mr_Chutney

Tosser

Total posts: 1711
Posted:*Bump*

Hello? Where did all the New Englanders go?

Delete