Forums > Meet Others > Where are my New Englanders?

Login/Join to Participate

Moonshoes21BRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
Hey, I'm in Lawrence, Massachusetts. I'm very rusty and in need of a poi buddy. Anyone out there? ubbrollsmile

What we get, we make a living. What we give, we make a life.

wingmember
52 posts

Posted:
Here's a New Englander, but I'm a bit away from you in New Haven, CT, and a little late in finding your post. It would be very nice to find or make a New England spin meet, but there doesn't seem to be many HOPers around.

We have a poi/staff light show coming in June, https://www.lumatheater.com
, https://www.artidea.org
, I'm thinking of putting out a call to gather New England spinners around then on the New Haven green. Anyone up for it?
linda

ShawnFmember
162 posts

Posted:
Well, I live in Springfield, MA. I believe there are other people who do poi at the UMass (Amhearst) juggling club, though I haven't been up to it for some months now.

I feel really lucky I made it up to that poi thing in Vermont years ago. Has anything else like that happened since? NE spinners gotta stick together. smile

Shawn

AzadondoSILVER Member
journeyman
59 posts

Posted:
I go to school in Boston-- this Summer I am going to be in WIlliamstown working at a theatre festival, but as of September I will be back in town and I would love to get together with anyone who wants to spin.

Performing marriages, funerals, baptisisms, last rites and absolving the sins for HoPers for-- not very long actually.

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
Hi everyone- I'm going to be visiting Northhampton Mass for a week in late June- is anyone around to meet then? I have limited transport but would love to meet Hoppers from across the pond biggrin

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
*Bump*

Hello? Where did all the New Englanders go?