Forums > Social Chat > When glow poi attack.........

Login/Join to Participate

Feemember
80 posts

Posted:
Well here i was minding my own business out at moonfest.... twirling away with stasia's glow poi.... all of a sudden... *insert build up music* the POI ATTACKED
(pictures may be a lil slow to load)

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Doesnt look as black as it did last night lol...but yeah.. you've all just witnessed my first visible owwie lol

Why do you like to confuse me so?

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:

Oh well, at least you can put some eye makeup on the other eye, and pretend it is just the new look eye shadow... you might even start a trend

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Feemember
80 posts

Posted:
Hmm i should have some purple/black'ish shadow around somewhere... left overs from my goth teen years lol

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Ouch! Hope you iced it!

Jelloambiguous
646 posts

Posted:
Ouch, that looks quite painfull

The first time I ever tried poi was at a party and when I got home I noticed that alot of my face was covered with dry blood. It was really hot so I thought it was just sweat. I had one cut right between the eyes and one good sized one on my forehead, ouch

[ 22 September 2002, 18:18: Message edited by: Jello ]

Feemember
80 posts

Posted:
no i didnt ice it... oppsie lol.. and its not as painful as it look... i bruise really easily

Feemember
80 posts

Posted:
its lookin darker still today lol... hahaha, practice twirl tonight... im gonna get a ribbing.. without a doubt. Tomorow i have an interview with Centerlink lol... well atleast its not a job interview

Non-Https Image Link

Twirl'N'BurnBooojakasha
121 posts

Posted:
Awwww Fee that looks nasty. Just as well they werent a set of Malcoms beamers. Hope it gets better 4 ya real soon.

Simply an excuse to play with fire.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
WOW
here is a for you darling !!!

Good thing is you got lucky, it could have dammaged the eye

take care and keep spinning , here is a crepe with nutella to make it all better

shine on
cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Ouch! This is where the 'spin slowly' philosophy becomes a health warning as well as a hint for learning new moves!

Cass, I heard about putting raw steaks on black eye, but a crepe with nutella? Does it really make the swelling go down?

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Dom, you KNUCKLEHEAD missed you heaps

I think crepes and nutella are more of a spiritual healing source (and besides it's just so damn gooooood )

shine on
Cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Feemember
80 posts

Posted:
mmmm nutella yummy thanx ... And Dom i was spinning slowly... what happened was... i was doing the over head butterfly but instead of once behind the head and back to the front.. i caried on with another 3 spins at the back... on the 4th spin the poi came flyin round my left side and SMACK into my right eye... saw the nasty red glow poi coming and closed my eye just in time. Strange thing is, b4 i picked them up i was about to play with my fire poi had an iffy feeling and went for stasias glowies instead. It couldve been worse

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Poor little chicken... looks a bit worse than it did last night even!!! I will come around today and bring you a big hug and lots of lovin...and I will show you the ELMO doll thats dressed like a CHICKEN that Arsn just bought me... there is nothing like Elmo doing the chicken dance to make ya feel better....
skips off to fees house singing "Elmo wants to be a chicken.... la la la la!!!"

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
*runs away screaming*

AHHH ELMO! EVIL INCARNATE!!!

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Elmo wants to eat your brains Raymund!!! He told me... and he is only three and a half... imagine how evil he will get when he gets older...BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
* Elmo stalks in the shadows following the unsuspecting Ray...* ... LOOK BEHIND YOU RAYMUND!!!!!!

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"