THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIREmember
192 posts

Posted:
ho hum...had an idea out with peeps last night. As you may well know...monsieur Monkey d'Bovril obtained about 300 square yards/ feet/ arms/ whatever of bubblewrap. My idea was ....if possible...to get a fund set up for a global supply of bubblewrap. Like how we did when pele was in hospital...set up a fund. We all donate some money and when we have lots and lots and lots malcolm (or someone else) bids for lots of rolls of bubblewrap. When it has been purchased...it can be sent to different countries (Australia, NZ, UK, America, Canada, Cassandra (not a country but the only french spinner i know)). Thus when we all meet up in our doifferent places and countries...we have even more fun toys to play with....trust me...the bubblewrap incident was amazing....what do you think? good idea? bad idea? bollocks idea?

please pray tell

I don't dance. I move to music - Some dumb schmuck, Blue Peter 16/9/02-------------------This morning, I sat on the TV and I watched the Sofa

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
good idea. if you bother to look on ebay as well, you can get coloured bubbe wrap, such as black. I like black

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

Jelloambiguous
646 posts

Posted:
how does black look when wrapped around ravn' LEDS's? interesting or no?

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
hehe 300 ft of bubble wrap, hate to burst your bubble (pun intended) but hehe we chew through like almsot 1000 ft when packing up the squadron hehe. then again you have to account for the 100 ft or so donated to stress reliefe.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
speaking of bubblewrap. . .

what kind of fuel should be used when doing fire trailing?

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
BUBBLEWRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP - Muhahahahaha

I must say that the bubble wrap was almost as much fun as Thundercats - but not quite -

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
one totally agrees...was rather titilating twernt it? So what do poeple think about this? Is it a fantaataa idea?

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
You're wearing that smoking jacket and toking on that weed again aren't u? - lol

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
erm...no...me? never...im at college actually...as we speak i should be in physics...but i havent done the homework...so im not..im in IT instead HOP-ing

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
hes higher than a clud in the sky methinks

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
let's hear it for Canada being mentioned as a primary poi country! soon the great white north will be a haven for poiers all over the world and not just a breeding ground for stereotypes!

:heads back to igloo but is attacked by beavers along the way:

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
here here