Page:
VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Did anyone play any tricks on anyone today? xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
dani.. :lol Reminds me of in Amelie how she got into Monsieur Collignon's home and swopped foot cream for toothpaste etc ubblol

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
I love all the tricks that happen in Amelie! (actually, I just love the movie) (quinze :P)

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
i like this one

' #7: Alabama Changes the Value of Pi
The April 1998 issue of the New Mexicans for Science and Reason newsletter contained an article claiming that the Alabama state legislature had voted to change the value of the mathematical constant pi from 3.14159 to the 'Biblical value' of 3.0.'

ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
nice!!

LMAO! today in english, we were discussing issues and things being fair or not fair (or something like that) and one of the girls raised the lake being turned into a carpark... we had to explain to her it was an April Fools joke... was awesome... 4 days late!

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:

So we at our hospital have text pagers. Those little pagers that doctors carry for us fold open and have a mini keyboard.

Well, the Chief Resident sent out an E-mail to all the residents that their text pages were monitored and many text pages were very unprofessional (which is true, they send all sorts of stuff to each-other). Thus, each resident would be called in to discuss his/her professional behavior individually.

The residents just about crapped their pants.

The cruel bastard waited FIVE HOURS before sending out the "April Fools!" follow-up E-mail. {lol}

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
The IT division slapped an error message up when trying to access Facebook which told them that due to the huge amount of bandwidth wasted on the site, students would now be billed for time spent on it....

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

_Poiboy_PLATINUM Member
bastard child of satan
1,113 posts

Posted:
yesterday I was at my friend's house, we called my friend and told her that he hooked up with my recent ex, many messages containing nothing but caps lock later, we told her it was an april fools joke.

I woke my friend up by throwing his dog at him and playing music in his ear. he was pissed.

my friend who's travelling in argentina talked to us on msn, my friend told him that i have a new 24 year old girlfriend with a 2 year old son. he called me an idiot, I said the son is kinda cute. he had to go and he actually believed me, so i'm gonna try to keep the joke going until the end of april when he comes back.

I also tried to convince another friend of mine that my friend cheated on his (almost) girlfriend in argentina, but messed that one up by mentioning a waitress at an asado restaurant. there aren't any asado restaurants in argentina.

Page: