• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.
Page: 12

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3276
Posted:Did anyone play any tricks on anyone today? xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 5814
Posted:Yep I got done a beauty. biggrin redface biggrin biggrin rolleyes

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

Total posts: 667
Posted:me and my mate left our boss a april fools suprise

i am manager at subway and we put the meat cambros in the veg fridge and veg in the meat fridge, reset the clocks and the setting from 1 coffee to 2 coffees on the machine, basically when she came in at 6am in the morning she put the meat out into the front counter fridges for the veg and veg for the meat before clicking what she had done and then thought she was late and when she made herself a coffee the machine wouldnt stop filling her cup up haha

she saw the funny side as she and i am friends

enticed, entrapped, entombed.
intoxicated, impaled, ingested.
bewitched, beaten, broken.
enter the love realm...
insert ur token

o jej, ale bym ci wylizal ten pepek

stepped up promotions

Gromit's Humble Squire
Total posts: 4496
Posted:dani.. :lol Reminds me of in Amelie how she got into Monsieur Collignon's home and swopped foot cream for toothpaste etc ubblol

Total posts: 1328
Posted:I love all the tricks that happen in Amelie! (actually, I just love the movie) (quinze :P)

Tao Star
Tao Star

Total posts: 1662
Posted:i like this one

' #7: Alabama Changes the Value of Pi
The April 1998 issue of the New Mexicans for Science and Reason newsletter contained an article claiming that the Alabama state legislature had voted to change the value of the mathematical constant pi from 3.14159 to the 'Biblical value' of 3.0.'

ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

Total posts: 1328

LMAO! today in english, we were discussing issues and things being fair or not fair (or something like that) and one of the girls raised the lake being turned into a carpark... we had to explain to her it was an April Fools joke... was awesome... 4 days late!

Doc Lightning
Doc Lightning

HOP Mad Doctor
Total posts: 13920
So we at our hospital have text pagers. Those little pagers that doctors carry for us fold open and have a mini keyboard.

Well, the Chief Resident sent out an E-mail to all the residents that their text pages were monitored and many text pages were very unprofessional (which is true, they send all sorts of stuff to each-other). Thus, each resident would be called in to discuss his/her professional behavior individually.

The residents just about crapped their pants.

The cruel bastard waited FIVE HOURS before sending out the "April Fools!" follow-up E-mail. {lol}

-Mike )'(
Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

"A buckuht 'n a hooze!" -Valura

Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
Total posts: 4061
Posted:The IT division slapped an error message up when trying to access Facebook which told them that due to the huge amount of bandwidth wasted on the site, students would now be billed for time spent on it....

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

bastard child of satan
Total posts: 1113
Posted:yesterday I was at my friend's house, we called my friend and told her that he hooked up with my recent ex, many messages containing nothing but caps lock later, we told her it was an april fools joke.

I woke my friend up by throwing his dog at him and playing music in his ear. he was pissed.

my friend who's travelling in argentina talked to us on msn, my friend told him that i have a new 24 year old girlfriend with a 2 year old son. he called me an idiot, I said the son is kinda cute. he had to go and he actually believed me, so i'm gonna try to keep the joke going until the end of april when he comes back.

I also tried to convince another friend of mine that my friend cheated on his (almost) girlfriend in argentina, but messed that one up by mentioning a waitress at an asado restaurant. there aren't any asado restaurants in argentina.

Page: 12