Forums > Social Chat > sparkey almost got "jumped"

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
i've got a rather funny story (at least i thought it was funny). i was sitting on the curb of the shopping centre by my house, eating/drinking a slurpee. a bunch of black kids (not that their race means anything, it's just to help you visualize) walked by, and one of them noticed that i wasn't wearing shoes. they proceeded to be predictably stupid, making remaks such as "why the [they said a very naughty word here] ain't you got no shoes on?" and the like. i explained that i don't like shoes, so they asked me for fifty cents. i then informed them that i had no such currency, as i had just purchased a slurpee, and that my money is my own business. they nocked the slurpee out of my hands (still can't figure out exactly why they felt the need to do this, it was a perfectly good slurpee) onto the ground. having no more cause to sit on the curb drinking a slurpee, as i no longer had any such drink, i got up to go home. they started to shove me about. at this point, i would like to remind you that this is taking place in teh middle of a buisy shopping centre. presently, an off duty police officer pulled up in his car and requested that the gentlemen in question [same bad word] off. i thanked him and went on my way. as i was leaving the shopping center, i heard him asking them where the [again, the naughty word. what is our world comming to?] they lived. i laughed, and proceeded home unhindered.

the point is, it's very amusing how i nearly got jumped for not wearing shoes. i'm a rather non-threatening guy (even if i have wierd hair), and my feet aren't particularly offensive. it's quite unfortunate how they reinforce these racial stereotypes, most of the black kids at my school do so. i'm very thankfull that i have black friends who keep me from turning into a racist, because that would be non-cool

this is a really long post, and has no graemlins at all. i shall remidey this: weavesmiley smile

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
yes, but if we all took beatles songs to heart, we'd all be partying under the waves

....waitaminute, why is that a bad thing? i lost my train of though. oh, yeah, let's go steal some submarines, paint them yellow, and hold underwater raves!

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

Carnivalmember
51 posts

Posted:
Written by: shen shui

all you need is love.
love is all you need.

amen'

raah rahh RAAAH, why does everyone keep staring??

"YES, it's a banana, NO you can't touch it.."

"OOH MY GOD, I THINK IT'S -NESTING- IN MY PANTS!!!>!?>!1"

PoiToimember
41 posts

Posted:
see?
that's why you need to carry your poi on you at all times!!

i'm sure if you knowcked one of them in the forehead it would've done a bit of good... I'm not violent at all, but i beleive that stupidity should be painful ^_^

glad you are okay though.

monkeynamedspankPadawan
197 posts

Posted:
staff or sword would be better. Especially firey ones.

"oh no, you hit me with a tennis ball on a piece of string"

Damn the addictiveness of forums! (Or should it be addictivity?)

Page: