Page: ...
Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
So all you lovely people - it's time again biggrin - who's coming this year ?

Tickets go on sale this sunday (3rd April) at 9 AM here: Aloud.com ... good luck .. took 8 hours last time ... ubbloco

Mike wave

Hubert_CumberdaleSILVER Member
[psylocibin fingerbobe].
479 posts

Posted:
Written by: Pele

Oojami !!!!!

sounds great, will look out for it

however.. knowing me, I shall probaly spend all weekend sitting under a tree or in a ditch, chatting to random hippys before realising I've missed everything!

rolleyes @ self x1000

Puresockaddict
406 posts

Posted:
Written by: bluecat

mincing and poncing

I'm in for that workshop!

"Take that, math!"

ZauberdachSometimes sword wofter
199 posts

Posted:
ha ha. Mincing and Poncing is, believe it or not, too seperate workshops smile

IMPORTANT: Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of a sane person.

"just get the f**k on with it and make me the anti-christ already!"

Puresockaddict
406 posts

Posted:
Written by: bonzai

ha ha. Mincing and Poncing is, believe it or not, too seperate workshops smile

Wow, you guys are so good to us biggrin

"Take that, math!"

[psylocibin fingerbobe].
479 posts

Posted:
My photo ID arrived today... that's it now! All set

"mincing workshops"? w . t. f ?? biggrin

Puresockaddict
406 posts

Posted:
Written by: MarkMark

"mincing workshops"? w . t. f ?? biggrin

I'm assuming it's going to be a general mincing workshop, focusing on mincing basics but also touching on some more advanced mincing, perhaps touching on a little swanning towards the end.

"Take that, math!"

[psylocibin fingerbobe].
479 posts

Posted:
Oh that mincing workshop.. that traditional Glasto fixture.

- followed by a full on mince-up at the Lilly-Savage mardi gras stage

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
anyone know where i can get parking pass? The guardian who are giving us our tickets don't have any. It says on Aloud.com there are parking passes still available but not sure. Anyone know any different??

Well, on a good note. I've bought my sleeping bag, got the tent - just need a parking pass......

So excited!! bounce bounce2bounce bounce2bounce bounce2bounce bounce2bounce bounce2bounce bounce2

Gayle.....!

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I tried to get a parking pass not long ago and all the advance ones are sold out.
There are some available on the site when you arrive though, but you have to be there really early before they sell out too.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
you have to get them from the gate early door i believe

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

WarchildBRONZE Member
After 17 hrs i got the little beautie
340 posts

Posted:
Hey guys. I see all you guys are gonna be camping up penneards hill. As much as i'd love to be camping with the HoP crew its easier for me to camp with my friends as many of us will be working on a juice bar. But when i get a chance i wanna come up and meet you all. names to faces that sort of thing. And to save me reading all 18 pages of this thread could some 1 tell me if any of you guys are gonna have a flag up or real distinctive tent up that im likely to see. Or is it gonna be a case of wonder up and look for people spinning?

3 days people!!

A wise man once told me, A friend will bail you outta jail, A great friend will be sitting beside you saying that was f**king awesome.

Puresockaddict
406 posts

Posted:
Ok, not long to go, better try and sort my life out. smile

We'll be leaving Southampton 10am Wednesday I think - should get us there for 1ish. If anybody wants my phone number, feel free to PM me.

As it stands, I'll just be heading for the top of Pennards hill I think. If you get there before me, wave some brightly coloured clubs around or something... biggrin

"Take that, math!"

RosscoOfficial HoP hobbity potato monster!
434 posts

Posted:
Tickets aqquired! bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2
a little too close for comfort for my liking though.

i'll see all you guys on top of pennard hill in about 50 hours! yay

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

O.B.E.S.E. Official Potato man.

Remeber kids.... Its all fun and games until someone loses a bol**ck! biggrin

Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
Yay! Rossco bounce

Why the delay in getting tickets?

Gayle.....!

Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
Our tickets have just been delivered so we're definatley coming.....bounce bounce2

See you guys there!

Gayle.....!

RosscoOfficial HoP hobbity potato monster!
434 posts

Posted:
the delay in tickets was due to me being 200 miles from the delvery address. rolleyes

still, all safe and sound now, i feel like i'm off to disneyland to breathe all that sweet "special" air wink

O.B.E.S.E. Official Potato man.

Remeber kids.... Its all fun and games until someone loses a bol**ck! biggrin

ArythSILVER Member
in a beautiful daze....
134 posts

Posted:
Tickets are here, tent is nearly fixed and a new sleeping bag has been acquired. all i need to do now is wait until Wednesday.......sigh........ and tomorrow is the longest day of the year goddamn.
So whats the plan for meeting up? still Keele. Tried to make it to Manc yesterday but just didn't happen, hopefully next time.

peace

Whatever happened to my green and pleasant land?

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
Two more sleeps!!!! bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 weavesmiley clap

Gayle - fab news!! see you soon - you coming on Wed or thurs?

Aryth - Keele services is fine for me, Flashpoint isn't travelling til late Wed or early Fri now so it'll be you n me (and assorted passengers of course). I'm aiming to leave at 10 so would be at Keele for 10.30. However, that requires Trippie Hippie and Mill House to be out of bed and ready so.......

Did I PM you my mobi no? I'll do it again anyway cos I won't be on-line after today. Let me know if you wanna meet up or not.

Bikini and wellies ready to go... eek wink

e
x

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
We're coming on the bus from Bath at 9:30 on weds, not sure what time that gets us there for. We decided against attempting to get parking passes so we're gonna give the bus a go....

I'm hoping some recognisable people will be there early so we can see where to camp. We're gonna come to Pennards Hill as well....

Gayle.....!

[psylocibin fingerbobe].
479 posts

Posted:
Stop Press:

Pat Sharp and Mick Brown are to step into the sunday headline slot after the Basement Jaxx told the Michael Eavis their pop-music synthesisers had 'broken down' frown

Pat n Mick to the rescue!

Non-Https Image Link

wicked... lets all chant! ooo ooo

bring it on... bo selecta... rewinding inna stock aitken and waterman styleeee! cool

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
eek an ironic step to far for me!

Gayle - UCOF is getting there early I think, but as you're so close you might get there first-ish.

have you got his number? I'll PM you mine but we won't get there until about 2ish, traffic permitting.... frown

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:

Greetings to all
Having somehow managed to elude JetLag - it is now full power ahead towards Avebury for Solstice and then naturally on to Glastonbury for the Festy.
We are performing 2 shows per day - One in the Circus Big Top (7 mins - high skill, coreography - Poi, Juggling, Double Staff) and the Outdoor Fire Stage (30 mins Comedy Circus Street Theatre show - Bike tricks/Balance, Acro, Fire Poi, Staff, Clubs, Whips - yep all fire).
So have a look out for timings in the programme at those to locations and names and come be entertained.
Otherwise hope to see some of you around!! - Look out for the orange or Red/Black clad Dread Poi/Staff/clubs/whip man!!
Enjoy peeps

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
Written by: Warchild

Hey guys. I see all you guys are gonna be camping up penneards hill. As much as i'd love to be camping with the HoP crew its easier for me to camp with my friends as many of us will be working on a juice bar. But when i get a chance i wanna come up and meet you all. names to faces that sort of thing. And to save me reading all 18 pages of this thread could some 1 tell me if any of you guys are gonna have a flag up or real distinctive tent up that im likely to see. Or is it gonna be a case of wonder up and look for people spinning?

3 days people!!

Trippie Hippies planning on making a flag of some description but can't give you a description cos it's still in his head
I'll PM you my mobi then you can see when folks are about - if indeed I'm compus mentus and know where I am myself peace

Euonymous Europeus

LostSurferSILVER Member
I'd be in trouble if I had to eat an antelope now
278 posts

Posted:
Argh, I have so many decision to make and it hurts! was going on weds, but its looking like it might be foggy here, meaning i can't fly to mainland, so would have to get on boat, which doesn't arrive until 7.30pm so getting up there might prove hard on the train, if impossible. my other option is to go on the boat tomorrow stay somewhere in cornwall overnight and then train it up as planned on weds to get there asap. what do i do? and then there's the chance that it might not be foggy at all.

i'm sure this shouldn't be stressing me out this much! ahh, the joys of living on a little island ubblol

"Everything in moderation. Even moderation itself. From this it follows that you must, from time to time, have excess. And this is going to be one of those occasions"

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I'm going to risk the wrath of the internet demons and post my number up here, then take it down again when I get back from the festival: *number removed*

Hopefully we'll be having a Dick van Dyke on a stick too, that might help people find our camp smile
EDITED_BY: Nate's Identity Crisis (1120062577)

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Puresockaddict
406 posts

Posted:
I have stolen your number Bovril. I may call you at some point and shout at you.

"Take that, math!"

zarkiaBRONZE Member
98 posts

Posted:
aahhhhh. i'm so excited. just 9 hours till i'm finished work then another 12 hours + i'll be getting up to start the 2005 pilgrimage to glastonbury. i can't wait.

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
karen is making a flag with the HoP logo on it. Just not quite sure how to suspsend it in the air... Might see about getting some glowsticks to go with it so it can be seen at night.

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
YAY!

I'm off to glasto tomorrow, after I gradu-mi-cate from university... WOOOOOO!

Hope to see y'all at ma stall at some point, including people I haven't ever met! Woooo... new people are the best, novelty value is higher...

We're somewhere in the four mile square place, probly with all the stalls that are in the dance field... Hmmmmmmm....

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

ArythSILVER Member
in a beautiful daze....
134 posts

Posted:
an hour and a half left in work, i'm going to go mad if i don't get out soon, i wanna go home and pack, sleeps optional then go. Infact i just don't want to be sat here its d...r...a...g...g....i..n...g... so much.

Whatever happened to my green and pleasant land?

Page: ...