EDITED_BY: Pyroptix (1196216825)

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
wow
that is mad as, thanks heaps

cheers, pete biggrin

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
thanks for this... also helpful since we heard a rumour that Shell was going to stop producing our fuel of choice (ShelSolTK).. and this will really reduce our time researching the equivalents if it happens to be founded in any type of truth at all..
thank you .:*:.

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Hi pyroptix, thanks for that and good luck in China. As a last resort would you consider damping down shellite (white gas) with some lamp fuel?

Bec, I’ve heard rumours about shellsol, but I though it was just the Melb. distributor, now I’m not sure.

Anyone else know anything about shell taking shellsol off the market in Australia?

cheers

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Written by: bec

thanks for this... also helpful since we heard a rumour that Shell was going to stop producing our fuel of choice (ShelSolTK).. and this will really reduce our time researching the equivalents if it happens to be founded in any type of truth at all..
thank you .:*:.

i was a horrified lil kero-phobe when i heard of this too,
Tyr has a big brain-thing thou, becuase he points out that 20 Lt of Firewater in a nice round plastic container costs a little more than the $65 (admittedly inconvenient) metal drums that Shell Sol T/Shell Sol TK did come in. It's a personal choice, cus i live near juggle art and so it takes me 3 minutes of driving to score fuel (it takes like $10 of fuel to get to Oilchem's Epping store!)

PS mr Pryoptix, it makes sense that you are so successful - you are the clearly the best doubles twirler i have ever seen, and that bears reminding! ubbidea

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

SparkfireFire coach - Cirque du Soleil
89 posts

Posted:
Aww shucks hehe

Firewuffmember
26 posts

Posted:
BTW if anyone needs MSDS sheets or other info I've got access to CHemwatch which is a subscription service that Crown uses fo the OH&S department. I can look anything up you need.

Just email me at firewuff@gmail.com

Later BRETT

"The company of those that seek the truth is
always preferable to those who think they have
found it"

Terry Pratchet
Monsterous Regiment