• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Our Most LIKED Products!

Forums > Meet Others > Spinners in Portsmouth?

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 1234
Stormy, Queen of Vodka

Stormy, Queen of Vodka

The HoP Industrial Rainbow Fairy

Total posts: 385
Posted:I'm looking for experienced spinners in the portsmouth area!

Currently, I'm pretty new to spinning. I know a few basic moves but I really would like to meet up with a few others to learn a few new things! I love to spin and I'd love to get a bit better at it!

If you're interested in meeting up please post and I'll get back to you! biggrin

.You've got invisible fangs and cherry nun bangs,
Your erotic cabaret is non stop
You're wearing too many belts
And I bet they leave welts
Shut up and dance cause I wanna pop.

Delete Topic

Lizzybeth

Lizzybeth

Lizzy hearts sunshine hoop

Total posts: 272
Posted:2 posts in a row - go me :P well im back in portsmouth from the 1st of septmeber. so i will be in vicy park on sunday the 2nd - if the weather is good. usual place - usual time. cant account for the others though smile but i dare say i wont be alone.

if i could be a busy busy bee...

Delete

Lizzybeth

Lizzybeth

Lizzy hearts sunshine hoop

Total posts: 272
Posted:3 posts in a row. this is a lonely lonely thread smile but just incase anyone out there cares!

portsmouth juggling society meets start again as from this sunday 3pm in victoria park. we are primarily a university thing - but we welcome anyone who fancies some company whilst spinning on our sunday meets. if weather is bad we tend not to turn up though -just a warning smile should be a fire spin in the evening. if anyone *unlikely smile* wants more info then pm me and i will get in touch.

x x lizzy

if i could be a busy busy bee...

Delete

Page: 1234