• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.
Page: 12

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 7193
Posted:what's the deal with avatars?? can any one see mine when i post??? confused

Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
Total posts: 8428
Posted:Boo_Bunny do you have any other picture programs like paintshop or photoshop? If you have open the picture in them and then go to 'FILE' scroll down to the 'SAVE AS' a box should apper that you can rename the picture and save it in a variety of file styles. Pick gif or jpeg for avatars. You could try that in paint too...... it might let you save as a jpeg. If you don't have another picture program and paint won't let you save it as a jpeg you can mail it to me and I will do it for you. PM me if you need an email addy.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Total posts: 70
Posted:mines a gif biggrin

im a gemini..go figure

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3383
Posted:ubblol well done.....hug

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

Total posts: 584
Posted:I will! You can make me strong!!!! clap

Never hold your farts in! They travel up your spine, go into your brain and that's where shitty idea's come from.

Page: 12