pantsonfirethe man with the flaming pants
148 posts

Posted:
I, as an Australian, am angry and appaulled (that has to be spelt wrong) at Australias diplumatic treatment of the Chinese minister who ordered the tiaimen square butchering, We are treating him like an ordered guest, when we should be refusing him entery to our country(not that we have that good a record ourselves ) Our government even passed temp laws to make sure protests we small and quite and not seen by the Chinese guy!!! I agree i do not have all the facts yet. Also i do not have anything against chinese people, its just this person i detest!!! just had to vent this, sorry.

It's all good

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
did ya notice that johnnie met Ping, the butcher of Beijing, but he didn't make any time to meet the Dalai Llama. I guess that natural gas contract with China was no $mall rea$on.

As with refugee immigration and reconciliation the liberals have again opted to make a farce of Australian decency and humanitarian standards.

People will look back on this and think poorly of of us.

grr indeed!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Fire_Emanatormember
96 posts

Posted:
I oved from south Africa to australia to get away from the corruption and crooked ways of the l;eaders, only to realise that Australia politicians and Businessmen make the african politicians look like amateurs when it comes to rooting the public and lying, cheating, deceiving, raping the planet etc....

Free your mind and your ass will follow!

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
No sh*t aye. We have the most F*cked up environmental record on the planet accept the government has a been very good at keeping it quiet. There are so many places which have been mined to death for the sake of of a select few people becoming filthy rich is enraging. We have been taken to the cleaners by our polititions and our media (who control most of the polititions). It really is a shame, Australia had wonderful potential to become the most beautiful, biodiverse, multicultural, free country on the planet but a small number of power corrupted people made more money than they could ever spend in a lifetime at the expense of this continents potential.

We are renown for being a safe haven for war criminals and our genocidal past. We killed enough aboriginals to impress Hitler himself. We quite literally slaughtered, raped and tortured this race to near extinction.

I suppose this country was built on the foundations of theft, genocide and racism so what can expect? It was set up so the people with power could gain more power and money at the expense of the everyone elses well beinging.

I'm also sorry if I offended anyone with what I just said, Im just as passionate and enraged as pantsonfire for the injustices and hipocrazies (spelling?) of this country.

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 1. Throw your self at the ground.
step 2. Miss.

pantsonfirethe man with the flaming pants
148 posts

Posted:
With you on that Byron!!!

It's all good

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
It's a crock all right. Not content with absolutely stuffing the Murray Darling Basin, now they want to turn the Gulf Country and the Kimberly into a huge cotton farm

Vote Green

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh