Forums > Social Chat > The day the music died.......

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
AREGH! so wheres all the ppls? and the postings? and the lufferly HoPpitypoi ppl to keep me company on my lunch break?? *sob*whimper*pout*...

Currently on the right side up of the world.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
well, if ya like madmax, you'd probably like their presence. at least, their presence at burning man. I probably wouldn't let em into my house though. they tend to get really rowdy really fast. but they have cool cars, flamethrowers, a great place to fight, and the hottest chicks on the playa (thats what my girlfriend says anyway).

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
argh! someone else has posted! squash them squash them!

The whole madmax wannabe thing seems pretty cool, i wouldnt mind dating a cute rugged bike riding thunderdome spinning dreadlocked peirced sort of guy.

but then again. i have no taste.... `

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
well, I don't know how many of the guys are cute. wasn't exactly paying too much attention to them. but I'm sure a few are. most of them don't spin fire though. just get drunk, brawl, play with guns, play with flamethrowers.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
damn, we made it to 61 posts before anyone posted anything at all in the social forum. damn its slow tonight (for me)/today (for you)

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
*sigh*
i know! sooooooo quiet.
and theres like.... five ppl lurking in social who havent posted anything, and its starting to drive me insane, and i think im going to start pm'ing everyone to tell them how much i liked their post last week on some random thread....

im very very bored. I finished all my work at 11 am today... dammit.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
yeah, I was thinking aboot a "why are you people so lame" thread, but decided against it. and these are probably the type of people who think there isn't enough activity on HoP. either that or they are reading through this post just to see where it'll go.

besides, they probably won't chek their PM's anyway. nobody does.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
and besides besides!
they probably think WE are the lame ones for sitting here and talking about officially nothing... which makes this rather ironic doesnt it...

oh hehehe, i gotta pm. You jealous yet?

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
and I know how you feel aboot having nothing to do at work. I used to have a state job that involved 2 hours of work a day, tops. the sad thing was this two hours was drug out over 8 hours. mostly waiting for a timer, so you can set another timer and wait for it, to set another timer ect. loads of fun.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
oh yeah, very jealous.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
i finished all my work at 11 this morning.
i have an hour left of work,
its a beautiful day outside, and i have a headache from sitting in this stuff office...
still jealous??

i can send you one if you like ? ` `

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
maybe all these people sit around and just PM each other all the live long day, while they laugh it up at those of us who still use the message board to communicate.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
*is guilty of using PM a lot...*

*stays very quiet and still now*

Hey!
Isnt that a pygmy hippo?

*runs away while master Na isnt watching...*

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
well, I don't really NEED the PM, but if you could send the headache my way, I would be ever so grateful. but I do hope it gets better when you get outside into the beautiful land of notwork.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
pigmy hippo? where?

all I see is the oldest trick in the book.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
why on earth would you want a headache??
your gf really ugly?? (jokes, no offence!)

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
pygmy hippo there!

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
I assume you're referring to the old "I cant tonight honey, I have a headache" way to get outta sex. see with her that wont work, cause she's like "if you have a headache, I can't imagine a better cure then sex", but then, we've kinda come to the conclusion that can cure just aboot anything.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
the common cold too????

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
and don't worry, even if you thought my GF was ugly I wouldn't care. thats just that much less competition.

but its really hard to get me offended aboot anything. people have spent time trying to get me angry, and they ended up mad before I even changed my attitude at all.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
yes, just have constant sex for a week to ten days and viola, no more cold.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
hurrah!
a cure for the common cold!

Master Na, you will go down in history!

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
well, I went down (time for dirty thoughts, or a smily that looks like this but has tongue movement) in art class once, but I never thought about doing the same in history. maybe it was just easier with the big art tables.

Endermember
68 posts

Posted:
oops i tripped and fell in here

hi

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
hello ender, hows it going?

Endermember
68 posts

Posted:
pretty good, you?

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
doing quite well thank you.

so anything interesting going on in your life?

Endermember
68 posts

Posted:
nothin too much

just spinning, writing college apps, modeling and animating in 3d, etc. etc.

college apps = suck!

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I'm very impressed!

I leave my computer for some sleep, come back and find a 3 page thread that's popped up overnight with just 2 people posting on the majority of it.

It's a shame how true you both are saying that the boards gone all quiet - there's been a distinct lack of people here since the beginning of the week.
I think they're all in jars in Cass's mobile spinner collection unit van

Oh yeah - going back to what you were talking about earlier - According to the film Deuce Bigolo: Male Gigolo, a male whore prefers to be known as a 'Man-gina'.
This must be true since it's in a film, and they never lie

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
I wonder how often Master Na goes out looking for a piece of tail in place where that sort of stuff is legalized. And i would imagine it is cheaper for some tail there than in places where it is illegal

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
yeah, right, cheaper? HAH!

see the problem is since its legal its controlled very heavily. STD tests every week, stuff like that. and the houses (yes we do have whorehouses) are the ones who take care of everything, kinda like a pimp. and the houses get half, so its at least twice the price. but we're talkin like $50 for a handjob, from the cheap ones. but hey, I hear its alot cleaner then finding a lady in a bar, plus it drastically reduces the occurence of rape, so I'm all for it.

and I have a girlfriend, so no need to go find a peice of tail

Page: