Forums > Social Chat > Do you believe in the power of crystals? -Poll

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
fieryfiendmember
48 posts

Posted:
I was wondering how people felt about diamonds and other precious stones in relation to more common crystals. Does cutting the stone affect the healing properties? Does having it mounted on gold or silver make any more powerful? I wonder if the position makes a difference. Is it more effective if worn around the neck or finger? what about the ear? If I have a tummy ach would swallowing a few crystals heal it more effectively, or can I just hold it near my stomach?

Two wrongs don't make a right but three lefts do

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
I remember talking to some friends who use crystal’s to heal. From memory, I think they said that crystals have the power to amplify their healing powers, but I’m not sure if crystals actually create power themselves.

Anyone interested in quartz crystal watches? quartz crystal watches
britannica

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Byron chill bud, I dont think he really tried to attack you. Scientists have "proven" many things only to recant them after more research or just flat out say that they were a lie. Believe what you wish, I will not try to stop you or change your mind. However I will voice what I think.

Your right this is a fire dancing board, but it is also open social discussion part of the board where you can descuss just about whatever you want.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

theblackunicornmember
119 posts

Posted:
i couldnt have said it better myself chalice...so i wont even try.

its to dying in anothers arms and why i had to try it......

Fire_Emanatormember
96 posts

Posted:
Crystals act in the same way as the body's Chakras, they channel, or gather energy then direct it. The earth has natural Chakra's in the form of mineral deposite, Gold, Copper etc...( How many eklements are there??) so anyway,the earth has these natural deposits that act as it;'s Chakras. Now if anuyone wnats to know why the world is such a fuckd up place, it is because we have been pulling it's chakras apart ever since we discovered fire...and the wheel....Mans greed and lust for shiny pretty things has lead to us mining all the gold and diamonds out of the earth, so the earths natural balances are disturbed. It is advisable not to support the crystal trade, as it perpetuates this rape of the earth.
I myself have crystals that have been given to me, and also wear copper on my right wrist to help with the Thumb bone issue and wear a silver ring...and a copper and silver medalion. All these elements react with the body's energy paths, I am not sure how much, but they do, and that is why they use stiones and elements for healing. Anyway, it is not all bad to have thse things, as long as you don't buy them, getting them as gifts is a good thing, but spread the word, don't buy them, or exotic pets, or seafood, or meat, or slaves, or sex, or GM veggies, or drugs, persian rugs, cars, houses, dont use he bank,it's Babylon, smash the state, Ban the bomb, Get Bush, Blair and Howard OUT, Leave the Arabs alone, stay out of Africa, whiteys messed it up enough already, take a bus to work, arm the homeless, stop military spending, eat the rich...etc....

Free your mind and your ass will follow!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
ray remind me that i owe you some artwork. then you'll have that to protect you too. No-one that wears my tats gets harmed by anything.

So far . . .

Meh

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
That made about as much sence as... well nothing. The world has chackras?? whatever

Hey C@ntus you owe me some art work!!

[ 19 September 2002, 14:28: Message edited by: Raymund Phule ]

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
quote:
I just dont see the logic nor do I have that much faith that a rock can do anything but sit there and turn to sand if you crush it.
and thus that is all it ever will do for you

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
BTW, since we're talkin spirituality here did anyone know that if you ride in a car with Ray you get to see god?
Really!

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire

Page: