• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Love the site malcom....some Q's for you

Login/Join to Participate

KT

Total posts: 54
Posted:Nice job buddy, im impressed. i havent checked this site out for a couply of months, i've been a busi girl, but its great man. few questions for you, are they still doin the tuesday nights @ the bridge? i cruised past last week and there were only a few ppl. but i was gonna go get my drum and poi's and check it out, but it looked pretty quiet.......And can i twirl across from the strip @ all? because of the complete fire ban is this possible? sweet as, keep up the good work with the site..........happi twirling...KT

Delete Topic

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin

Total posts: 1002
Posted:KT,Yes the Tuesday Fire night is still happening. Earlier there is a juggling workshop which will be moving to Hagley High Schools Gymnasium next week. Numbers have droped off a little since Christmas.I think you should be ok twirling on the other side of the bank. Just watch out for drunk people and keep on the green grass bank. No twirling on the bridge cause some Kerosene that was dripped by some others made the tiles very slippery and dangerous, and the council does not like that.I will be there this Tuesday and as always keen to poi and chat
Non-Https Image Link
Happy swingingMalcolm

"May your balls always burn"

Delete

KT

Total posts: 54
Posted:sweet.....C U on tuesday if i make it!

Delete