Forums > Social Discussion > How can people be so cruel?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
I just bawled my freaking eyes out for like ten mins after watching a report on the telly... I warn you it aint a nice thing!

A 55 year old man hit a little cat with a walking stick until the little cat died..because it was sitting on his fence.. The worst thing is that the owner of the cat, a ten year old girl, watched the man killing her pet and screamed at him to stop but the man wouldnt...

I cried and cried and cried like my heart was breaking...

Firstly the cat did nothing! If you want a cat out of your back yard or off your fence you shoo it away.. you dont kill it...

and the poor little girl was sobbing her heart out.. The rspca better take this man for a skate, becasue I tell you I am so angry about this that the man is very lucky he doesnt live in driving distance.

I know this is a horrible topic but I needed to get this out casue it broke my heart...

the thing that makes me really sad is that this is the third case of HORRIFYING animal cruelty in the past three months here is aussie.. one lot of teenagers torturd a little kitten at a train station, and another kid set a little kitten on fire and now this 55 year old man who KNOWS BETTER!!

I am so sad about this I have to stop here... ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

KaelGotRiceGOLD Member
Basu gasu bakuhatsu - because sometimes buses explode
1,584 posts

Posted:
People are stupid.

To do: More Firedrums 08 video?

Wildfire/US East coast fire footage

LA/EDC glow/fire footage

Fresno fire

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
I wonder how that man would feel if someone took a stick to him and beat him...

I hate people like that.

I hope Karma bites him fair and square in the arse....

That kind of story is disturbing and disgusting...how anyone can pick on a small, defenceless creature is beyond me....

Sakura_MoonHop's Kitten Jester.
1,803 posts

Posted:
It makes me really angry, the one i cired about was a group of people FROM OUR ARMY...THE ARMY...they're supposed to protect people...NOT DRAG KITTENS FROM THE BACK OF A MOTORBIKE!!!!
they got kicked out of the army....i hope someone ties a rope to them atatched the the back of their motorbike...take them for a ride

.:Pink Exocutioner:.

I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct...

Loving you from the deepest part of my loins.

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
that makes me sad.... i can't ever articulate my sadness in the form of words

ubbcrying

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

Psycho_lemmingSILVER Member
Running hippy spinning lemming
15 posts

Posted:
ditto frown frown frown

Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering...

_So_BRONZE Member
Skinny poi maker
313 posts

Posted:
Oh my god... Thats... thats SICK! Thats.... no words... At first i thought that man was psychologically sick, but then i remembered that normal (from the psychological point of view) ppl were killing millions of jewish children in the gas cameras during the war, and.... SICK!!!!!!!!!

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
well, if the SPCA doesn't work the guy over, I'll gladly come over and whack HIM with a stick for a while myself.

And for all the talk about too many people suing others in the USA, well, this guy would be poor for the rest of his life since the parents of the child who owned the cat would sue for mental cruelty to their daughter and almost certainly win big time. The SPCA probably wouldn't manage to be able to do more than put this guy on probation for a couple years through the legal court system, but the civil courts would make sure this censored paid for the rest of his life for doing that. Litigation sometimes has its uses.

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

AdrillfSILVER Member
112 posts

Posted:
I'm not a cat person, in fact I hate cats with a passion, however, that's just pushing it a little too far.

missegyptology: I'm gonna be a terrorist when I grow up anyway

Sir_Sheepold hand
725 posts

Posted:
This is just one example of intentional animal cruelty I can remember being reported in the news this year.

Think about how many incidents are just ignored, or not witnessed at all.

And we're supposed to be a society who like animals.

Spoiling Christmas for small children since 2003.

ezzBRONZE Member
moo..
1,899 posts

Posted:
ohh it makes me soooo angry ....where's my punching bag??......i hate it now itll be on my mind aaall night... i hate spiders and i never even kill them its just so cruel ..its so sad how some people just seem to have no heart grrrr!!!

hug me!

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
Excuse me while I go and hug my cat.

*sobs while snuggling him*

There's a picture in my gallery of him playing in a box, it cheers me up...*sniffles*.

People can be so heartless.

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

spiralxveteran
1,376 posts

Posted:
People that do this really make me sick - moreso than people that kill people to be honest. It really is vile behaviour, and always makes me so sad when I hear about it frown

"Moo," said the happy cow.

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
Written by:

People that do this really make me sick

Unnecessarily taking life? Couldn't agree more

1,803 posts

Posted:
The thought of it...you ahve got to be pretty messed up to look at an innocent little kitten and even THINK about laying a finger on it. Unless you're hugging it...thats okay...
But the little defenceless creature, the noise it would make...the pain..the torture it would go through...
some people really are sick f**ks...it disgusting.
I feel much more strongly about this, but ic ant find a way to put it into words...

_So_BRONZE Member
Skinny poi maker
313 posts

Posted:
Thats what humans always do. They use force towards creatures, that can't resist. I'd looked at this man if there was a lion sitting there/ Would he have started beating it? And the kitten, what the little kitten could do against him?? And thats ALWAYS like that....

1,803 posts

Posted:
Just think....it could be one of your cats this happens to...personally, i'm s**t scared for my Willow and Tabby right now....becuase it happened not too far from here

FlameSILVER Member
addict
435 posts

Posted:
ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying
why? just so so so wrong. Who gets off on torturing cats. just so sad.

*In the car while Pink is playing on the radio*
Tristan aged 4 : "Mum is this Pink?"
Flame:"Yes mate this is Pink?"
Tristan:"Are you going to Pink?"
Flame:"Yes i am"
Tristan:"Cool well I'm going to BLUE" smile

shen shuiSILVER Member
no excuses. no apologies.
1,799 posts

Posted:
thats just f**ked man!!
that makes me feel sick and angry.
ggrrr.

those that know, dont say. those that say, dont know.

psycho44BRONZE Member
56 posts

Posted:
Two college students in Florida killed a swan and a duck with pellet guns and one was sentenced to 30 days of jail work release and the other one got 60 days in jail. Also they both will be on probation for a jear and have to pay 600 dollars restitution.In addition they are not allowed near the lake where the incident happened.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
the bastard man has been charged with cruelty and will be sentanced next week... It was all because of a neighbourhood dispute!! ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

1,803 posts

Posted:
hug

alvheidfairy of light
163 posts

Posted:
angry, angry, ANGRY!!!

a few years ago our cat didn't come home one night... a few days later she finally did, she was literally dragging herself home, all beaten up... we got her to the vet, and she got well again, but still, that poor little cute thing... it couldn't have been another cat who did it, we were told that humans must have done that kind of damage.

and then, me and my mother moved out (my parents got divorced) and we couldn't bring the cat with us. so my father, who didn't want to have a cat drove her far away and just left her there! and he didn't even understand why I cried when he told me afterwards.. "but a nice old lady will find it and take care of it" -yeah right, if not some 12 y.o. kids will beat her up first. I don't know if she's still alive.

some people are just so ... AARGH!!

Luke sum ipse patrem te.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Written by: Sir_Sheep

This is just one example of intentional animal cruelty I can remember being reported in the news this year.

I read the title and closed the window.. i dont wanna know that.

This just lowers my hope for the human race....

*goes andhugs india the cat*

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

quietanalytic
503 posts

Posted:
spiralx:

'People that do this really make me sick - moreso than people that kill people to be honest. '

really?

you're vegan, i take it . . .

e

ture na sig

10,530 posts

Posted:
not nesaceraly vegan.

people incite hatred... why? Cos we're gits... were born like it. Cats? Their not gits... they dont do anything. They just sit there, and be cute. Thats it (and they crap in ur back garden shrug). 4 a guy 2 kill the cat.. just doesnt make any sense to me.

People are cruel to people because its the only way to deal with there self-loathing. Thsy pick on those they consider wrse than the, bcos they see themselves in that person... So what does a cat mean to a 55 r old man? Nadda. What des he do? Beat it to death with a stick. He is a censored . hes a person worse than ever1 else.
shrug but thats life.

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

quietanalytic
503 posts

Posted:
ever seen a cat catch a small animal?

cats are vicious killers.

not all people are gits. not all people incite hatred. so there's nothing intrinsically worse about killing an innocent cat than an innocent person. tbh, i think killing innocent people is worse.

then again, i'm a kantian . . .

e

ture na sig

10,530 posts

Posted:
but doesnt the cat eat the mouse?

Did the old man eat the cat?

was the old man doing something vital to his survival?

1,803 posts

Posted:
I sort of agree with FRD.
Its instinct, they're born with that. They hunt because its what they were born to know....
people kill people. That isnt right in the sense that its not our instinct. We shouldnt have to kill for any other reason than food or self defence....but we do, some people, anyway...

Peace out, SAVE THE KITTENS

10,530 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

To add a giggle to an otherwise sad thread frown

1,803 posts

Posted:
You know...the original of that picture was much more dirty

Oh man, i just found THE EBST cat picture that shows how cats can get revenge on the evil s**ts that murdered their friends...but i cant post it for some reason....maybe i should stick it in my gallery
EDITED_BY: Sakura_moon (1111796227)

Page: