Forums > Social Chat > BIG RANT (biggest since love hurts)

Login/Join to Participate

Sakura_MoonHop's Kitten Jester.
1,803 posts

Posted:
Biggest rant EVER.

F**Kers at my old school who were in kahootz wiht my ex have found me at my new school and spread their shitty little rumours.
I am now hated by all the friends i thought i had...
Have decided i will quit school and do it in a few years time at TAFE.
AND ontop of that, i found out a friend i thought i had on HoP...HAS BEEN BACKSTABBING ME.

Why are people such morons?
Why do we say evil things about someone when its competely unnessisary? and when we've already had our power trip and its not about maing yourself feel beter anymore?

Hav had enough.
Any more of this and i'll become a recluse.

So, had my rant, does anynone have any answers to the questions above?

.:Pink Exocutioner:.

I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct...

Loving you from the deepest part of my loins.

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
Sakura,

I would like to send you many many many hug hug hug...I know what it is like to go through that type of [censored] at school.

I don't have any answers to your questions...unfortunately people can be the cruelest things on the earth....they don't seem to care who they hurt and in my eyes that kind of thing is just plain stupid.

People who do act that way will get their own one day....which I know is cold comfort to you at the moment.

I wish I could be there for you but know you have support from many people on here.

I found when it got much to hard for me to deal with in New South Wales the only way I could deal is to start fresh in a new place.

Maybe that could be something worth thinking about....somewhere further away...

1,803 posts

Posted:
I would really like that

Psycho_lemmingSILVER Member
Running hippy spinning lemming
15 posts

Posted:
awww.... hug and many many more,
stay strong.....

i cant give you any answers but there are alot of people who can give you support....

* sends over the moon to keep watch of the little moon child

as ever if you need me i'm here x x x

Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering...

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
The games teenaged girls play . Stay true hug

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Hun, Don't let those nasty freaks win! Don't quit school and don't run away. Why should you have to? You are just someone trying to get on with their life. You've done nothing wrong, SO hold your head up high and show them all that you can rise above all the crap they throw at you.

Ask yourself one question...... 'Do I like who I am?' If the answer is yes thats all that matters. The only person you spend your whole life with is YOU. If you find when you ask that question the answers is 'mmmmm well mostly, apart from...' then change the '...' and become someone you do like.

Don't let fools and bullies run you out of your school, town or chosen life style. If people don't like you for who you are....well sod them. Its them thats missing out, not you.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
ditto
Why should they run your life?

Look at your goals and make your decisions on those not on what some losers do.
Take care of yourself hug hug

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
incoming PM
hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

Konstilovable smart-ass
785 posts

Posted:
hug

well what works best in these kind of situations, is calmly, slowly, telling those ppl that the way they make decisions is imature and wrong and explain why in great detail. do this in a large crowd, and try not to raise your voice. they might realise what they did wrong. or the ppl around them will realise what kinda bastards they are. ppl will think that you are above it, confident, strong and will consider the peeps spreading rumors not trustworthy ppl.

that always worked for me, when i had rumors spread about me.

oh yeah i also believe in revenge, but thats a personal issue....

good luck
and dont let those bastards grind you down
smile

"is optimism in austria just a lack of information?"
-Alfred Dorfer

alvheidfairy of light
163 posts

Posted:
Sakura, a big hug to you!

Written by: Sakura_moon

Why are people such morons?
Why do we say evil things about someone when its competely unnessisary? and when we've already had our power trip and its not about maing yourself feel beter anymore?

I think they envy you, people only want to break what is not already broken. they see your great qualities and wants to control that, because they know deep inside that they are the losers, not you. hmm, this is hard to explain, english is not my first language but I hope my point gets to you.. remember that we care, sakura hug

Luke sum ipse patrem te.

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Sakura hug,

Skully and Gnorc are absolutely right.

Just because people are stupid doesn't give them the right to run your life! Finishing school later is always hard cause you've been out of the whole studying-rhythm for years, and you may have to do it while you work and can't really commit to it. You'll be really angry at yourself if you leave school now just because of some silly bints who prefer gossip to friendship. See if you can find other friends at school who go for who you are, not what people say. There always are some, though it may be the nerds... *remembers school days with spotty boys with glasses and fleece shirts*

Good luck and show them you are more powerful than they are low hug2

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Kick em in the shins biggrin (dont, it makes things worse... but imagine uve done it... it releaves some stress)

Big hug hug2s and cuddles to u sakura.

Try to tell the guys @ ur school that the rumors are JUST rumors.

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
agrees with alvheid find yourself some new friends then in a group hunt down each person who spread rumours about you and just ingnore them - make sure they know they cant touch you
your much better than them :d
failing that move to england :P

back

HavokistBRONZE Member

2,530 posts

Posted:
hug

i'm with skully and gnorc on this one.

don't let them know it's got to you. people like that never change. if you showed up at school looking un-affected by it all, chances are that they'll eventually get bored and stop. my school's full of stuck up wanna-be's, and it took the best part of a year to find the few decent people, but they do exist, and you will find them if you look hard enough.

and the sooner you finish school, the sooner you can come to live in england and come to the wonderous spin meets and meet all the cool HoPpers over here smile

so stick at it, karma will get to them wink

We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams,
Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams;
World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams;
We are the movers and shakers of the world for ever, it seems.

1,803 posts

Posted:
YaY!
thankyou, i now feel copnfisnt to go to school, laugh in their face then ignore the for the rest oftheir pathetic, useless lives!!!!

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
I had horrible years at school.. . I was beaten up, ridiculed, they made up hurtful songs about me.. used to spit at me in class.. the whole shebang.. I was thirteen when I attempted suicide a few times because of what happened to me

When I asked the ten girls why they were so mean to me they would laugh and say it was becuase I was fat and too brainy and tryed to hard to be liked..I stayed well away from them but they would still follow me and try to trip me up etc etc..

I left school, and went on a huge drug booze bender becasue I believed in what they said for so long. I hid from my feelings and I tryed to not be everything they said I was... I got too skinny... I stopped going to school and dulled my brains with all types of drugs.
After a while I started to realize that they were so mean to me because they desperatly didnt want to be in the situation that I was in.
They didnt want to be the one that was put down or hurt...

I know now that they wouldnt have been strong enough to get over it.
That says a lot for you. You are strong enough to get through this sakura... They are nothing in the scope of things, and years from now when you have a home and a family and are completely and utterly happy you will realize that what they think means NOTHING.

Ya know what? It makes you stronger. It makes you such an amazing person on the inside because no matter what other poeple say you will learn to believe in yourself through anything.

Keep your head up high, dont even justify what they say with an answer. Totally ignore them... and when it hurts (becasue I know it will)
all you have to do is PM me... Ill be there for you to off load... hug

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
.:whimper:. awww! you really really need a hug. i'm sad that i can only give you electronic ones

hug hug hug hug

hug2 ubbcrying

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Written by: Havokist

my school's full of stuck up wanna-be's, and it took the best part of a year to find the few decent people, but they do exist, and you will find them if you look hard enough.

yeah, same here. Every1 @ my school gets an opinion of a person when they meet them, and then spreads it round... Why cant teenagers think 4 thmeselves?

Written by: Havokist

and the sooner you finish school, the sooner you can come to live in england and come to the wonderous spin meets and meet all the cool HoPpers over here smile

This is very good idea biggrin

twud be lovley indeed to meet u in perosn hug

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

1,803 posts

Posted:
Feeling so loved right now.
Talked to my friend, who....DOESNT BELIEVE THEM!!!!
Yay! Thanks....many hug's

HavokistBRONZE Member

2,530 posts

Posted:
not all people are tw*ts hug

and if all else fails, you can borrow my paintball gun biggrin

We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams,
Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams;
World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams;
We are the movers and shakers of the world for ever, it seems.

FlameSILVER Member
addict
435 posts

Posted:
Am so sorry to hear that frown, i can now say i have met the infamous sakura moon and i know for a fact you are one of the nicest and most lovliest people i have met. Matey, as everyone has said dont let them run your life - it was only a few years ago i was at high school and it can be tough, just use all the support you've got and remember we love you here!! and agrees with pineapple pete a pm coming your way hug hug hug hug

*In the car while Pink is playing on the radio*
Tristan aged 4 : "Mum is this Pink?"
Flame:"Yes mate this is Pink?"
Tristan:"Are you going to Pink?"
Flame:"Yes i am"
Tristan:"Cool well I'm going to BLUE" smile

1,803 posts

Posted:
Lol, thanks heaps biggrin Infamous? dont know about that yet!!!!
hug to all, you've helped so much!

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
the best things and the worst things that ever happen to you make you who you are.
There'll be a day you will be a strong woman looking back at life, at how you came to be.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
People who believe the rumours aren't worth knowing.

True friends will always stick by you

Always be true to yourself and don't let people change you!

pricklyleafSILVER Member
with added berries
1,365 posts

Posted:
hug hug hug Don't worry, keep at school, don't ruin your life.

The thing I've found out since i've left school?...
all the people who are the 'in crowd' end up with crap lives, and the 'outcasts' end up with the most loyal and true friends. You can only gain strength through these experiences. I know its so hard (a LOT of people have been there including me) but you'll get through it- there is a light at the end of the tunnel hug hug hug

Live like there is no tomorrow,
dance like nobody is watching
and hula hoop like wiggling will save the world.

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson