Forums > Social Chat > to all the manc lot-greetings from thailand...

Login/Join to Participate

frenchybirdnewbie
7 posts

Posted:
hey guys! promised i'd write and let ya know how im doin! its claire, came to the last meet for the first time and broke my fire poi virginity! well im in thailand at the mo, and its wonderful, the people are lovley and the places are beautiful, seen mountains and waterfalls and tigers and caves and all sorts of magical things....its the most amazing and chilled out experience. im so lucky.....

will be back in sunny manchester middle of july so see you all then, if you want to email me please do! ill reply when i can! - frenchybird@hotmail.com

Take care guys, Claire xxx

true happiness begins when you start living your life rather than just existing

house_of_millGOLD Member
old hand
896 posts

Posted:
Frenchy fookin top to hear more from ya!

Miss ya chuck

*Thats one of my favourite Nurseries over there,*

Roman, Trippie Hippie,On the way back from Play Festival

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
Nice one Frenchy, have a good one out there!

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
Woohoo! You brave girl! Glad it's going so well - have lots more wonderful experiences then you can come home and bore the pants off us one night hug

In fact I might have a barbie/party at mine to celebrate (any excuse!) - anyone up for that?

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

HavokistBRONZE Member

2,530 posts

Posted:
barbie party?

*confusseled noise*

We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams,
Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams;
World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams;
We are the movers and shakers of the world for ever, it seems.

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
dont think weve met, but best wishes from me :P sounds great out there! have the bestest fun biggrin

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

frenchybirdnewbie
7 posts

Posted:
cheers guys! yeah a bbq sounds ace, ill practise my ozzy accent before i get back, 'lets put another shrimp on the barbie' and of course, ther wil be the welcome home party, and for those who dont know, frenchys partys are ledgendary....

already found some poi-ers and the like in a park near bangkok next to the river. and bought some fire poi for stupidly cheap from khao san road...ready for the beaches of ko samui and ko pan yang! wher everyone induldges...and from what ive heard theres kids ther who are amazing, so may be able to pick up a few moves tooo! take care bambinos,

claire xxx

true happiness begins when you start living your life rather than just existing