SsJ KaKaRoTtOmember
26 posts

Posted:
its the TRUE Super Saiyajin again.i would just like 2 know who is like the greatest in poi.then so i can takl 2 ya if i need help and 2 find out about u etc. etc.l8! The TRUE Super Saiyajin, SsJ KaKaRoTtO

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
I think that we all have our high points and our low points and to say that anyone person is the best when we all can't really see one another is a hard thing to guage. I also think it depends, do you want technique? Innovation? Creativity? Martial Arts based? Dance based? For "professional" jobs or raves?We are all soooo different, I think you can benefit from everyone.IMHO that is. smile------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir..."I prefer not to go where there is a path but to blaze a new one!"

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
here here pele.from what i've read in the threads, we all have something to offer in different scenarios.i know for a fact that i dont much about 'professional' performance, but, i do love to freestyle for hours at raves and parties, and especially enjoy the dance+social aspects of poi.-------------------------------------------"some see the world as it is and ask why?others see the world as they want to , and ask, why not?