Forums > Social Chat > Do I or dont I let Random people at Raves etc use my Toys?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
house_of_millGOLD Member
old hand
896 posts

Posted:
Normally I'm well up for letting someone use my toys and just say yeah go for it and presume all that can go wrong is they burn themselves a little, I couldnt be more wrong.

Well on Sat night there was a Free Party in Manc which I spent ages walking to with my mates got in there and we were right lets have some fire so I got my Fists out had one spin and was asked by a pretty young lady if she could have a go so as usual I was like yeah go for it enjoy yourself, still had the Please dont kill yourself feeling as always but then realised she was a great spinner and watched her do some lovely moves then my poi went out and somehow she let go of one of my Poi and it flew accross the warehouse, I expected her to find it straight away but she couldnt, even her mates looked and couldnt I spent all night looking but couldnt even stayed till it was light but no joy. I'm not as such angry at her because she was really apologetic (so if your reading it I'm not after your blood) and I could see the honesty in her eye whats made me mad is I use my Chains for My fire Poi Practice poi and my flags so unless my mate can lend me one chain and one fist for Falmouth it means I'll have no Poi No flags and No Fire Poi. Its lucky I have my Staff as it kinda put a downer on my rave and also could of made me miserable in Falmouth but I wont be!

Grrrrrrr! Think Happy thoughts!
ubbidea

*Thats one of my favourite Nurseries over there,*

Roman, Trippie Hippie,On the way back from Play Festival

house_of_millGOLD Member
old hand
896 posts

Posted:
Its all good now my new Monkeys arrived my lost staff has been found and its all good!¬

*Thats one of my favourite Nurseries over there,*

Roman, Trippie Hippie,On the way back from Play Festival

ChumpyBRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
I'm that person you all hate, I have my own stuff but not confident enough to take them out (Maybe my staff, but I lost my last one...damn Whiskey and MDMA).ooooops....So I use other peoples. I tend to be able to break almost any Poi with enough time. And usually no more than 15minutes. I'm just unlucky, When I'm learning they do nothing but swing into my nuts, and then when I can use them, they just fall apart....Damn it! ubbcrying

Health is a secondary consideration when you have a lifestyle to maintain

Not seen a Banana do Double staff in the woods? You obviously weren't at that party!

'my guess would be staffers dont waste time talking bollox' - strugz

Page: