~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
Hey is any one going to the Mardi Grass this year? That's where I first saw spinning, and got hooked! It starts on Friday 29th April and finishes on the Sunday. bounce

Never hold your farts in! They travel up your spine, go into your brain and that's where shitty idea's come from.

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
ahh this is no fun, no-body wants to come and play shrug

Never hold your farts in! They travel up your spine, go into your brain and that's where shitty idea's come from.

LycanthropeThe original drunk/stoned/vegetarian shapeshifter
209 posts

Posted:
id love to come but i have assement tasks...........damn HSC

Lycan:are you a citrus fruit?
Orange:no
Lycan:dam, i wanted to make citrus fruit pie.
*Lycan walks off completely unaware he has once again been outwitted by the intellectual orange*

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
and i'm in the wrong country frown

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
ahhhh

yep I have fond, but hazy memories of the mardi grass I attended.. I remember eating about 4 tim tams and then an announcement coming over the loud speakers saying that the tim tams were really potent that year and to only eat one or two...

**I WAS OFF MY FACE** ubbloco

but I dont do that anymore, so no reason for me to go.... smile

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

LycanthropeThe original drunk/stoned/vegetarian shapeshifter
209 posts

Posted:
if mardi grass was a person i would marry it

Lycan:are you a citrus fruit?
Orange:no
Lycan:dam, i wanted to make citrus fruit pie.
*Lycan walks off completely unaware he has once again been outwitted by the intellectual orange*

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
valura, people don't go just for the drugs. I go for the people, markets and music. My husband and I go every year and he dosen't smoke. He's the one that drags me there every year. I just think too many people have the wrong idea. It's a law reform rally. peace

courts1979BRONZE Member
Rainbow Brite
169 posts

Posted:
God i miss livin up there, and enjoyin MARDI GRASS
Must make the road trip next yr!!!!

CX

Lifes too short, dance nakked & wiggle ur arse!!

BumfroIts a bum with an afro...
223 posts

Posted:
DAmmit! i have hsc too..... NOOOOO!!!!
ohwell ....fall festival smile

Racism is a weapon of mass destruction

gemitBRONZE Member
71 posts

Posted:
Oh how I would love to visit Nimbin again....when I was there I had a long chat to a random all about golf...and then we ate more cookies....soz but they were good. Never laughed so much!!!!! I loved Aus soooo much, you are sooooo lucky to live there and I am jealous! Have a wicked Mardi Grass anyhoo peace biggrin ubbtickled

Sleep when yer dead!

Ted, Ted, I forgaat to have me breakfast, d' ya tink I moight doie?!!

Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom.....

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
You guys are lucky you still have it going on... the one just down the road from me has been banned frown

Have fun ubbrollsmile

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
I'm in Byron Bay at the moment. One day to go!!!!!!