Page: ...
.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Moon Letter

Autumn 2005

Hey gorgeous moonfesties.:* biggrin

Wow, it’s Autumn again! That was quick! Time’s fun when you’re having flies!.:* hmmm I think I’ve been kissing too many frogs…. kiss No frog princes as of yet though… ubblove Speaking of fairytale magic, this next Moon Fest, 26th March, is in Pixie theme, and most definitely calls for Fancy Dress … So pull out those pixie wings and dust of your wand… wear a tiara …or put bells on your boots! peace Elves, Goblins, Faeries, fire sprites....and frog princes also most welcome!!! Bring a pixie treasure to place around the fairy circle, bring instruments, and drums for a massive jam and dance under the full moon..:* Bring fire toys, weavesmiley fuel and safety equipment and fire dance on the beach or Glow gear and your dancing body for a frolic under the stars.:*

The Easter break is full of fun things to do on the bay side of Brisbane. The BlueWater Festival kicks off on Thursday night (24th March) with *Bayfire* starting from around dusk with the Lantern Parade, followed by the spectacular fire Show brought to you by :*Over the Moon*:. Featuring a beautiful Full Moon Goddess, Triple Goddess Moon Maidens, Moon Consorts, Dream Weavers, Stardust Sprites and so much more spark and magic.:* Live Music playing on the main stage throughout the night, as well as market stalls and kids carnival rides, topped off with fire works off the Jetty. All this in the beautiful setting of Shorncliffe’s foreshore, Moora Park, Brisbane’s north-side. Then on Friday 25th March, the Brisbane to Gladstone Yacht Race starts from the Shorncliffe Pier… Featuring market stalls, carnival rides, .:*Over the Moon*:. Stilt Walkers and roving performers…and of corse lots and lots of boats…heh ….And then of corse it’s the Pixie Moonfest on Saturday 26th March… come on down a little earlier for a play and picnic in the park, bring your toys weavesmiley and instruments for a play, juggle, juggle jam, sun dance…. And then welcome the moon as she rises over the ocean at dusk.:*

The Next few Dates for Autumn Moonfest are…

*:.Pixie Fancy Dress Fest Sat, 26th March… (mentioned above, first paragraph) ubbangel angel angelblue

*:.Masquerade Moonfest, Sun 24th April… The Full Moon will be eclipsing from 7:30pm ‘till 8:20pm EST …My Moon Diary tells me we should be able to see this from New Zealand, and the East Coast of Australia. As the moon eclipses, wearing a mask of shadow, I feel it would be quite appropriate for us to wear masks as well, so this Moon Fest will be Masquerade… So if you don’t already have a fancy mask to wear, grab a paper plate, cut some eye holes, glue a bit of macaroni, feathers and glitter on and walla! I want to see *everyone* wearing masks!.:* YAY peace

*:.Sagittarian MoonFest Tuesday 24th May… Peter Pan playful energy… Lost boys and Tinkerbell… bring all your toys, fire gear, instruments, drums, dancing bodies, and free spirit.:* bounce ubbrollsmile bounce

Fairy Elf Goblin Fest, Sunday 1st May, Featuring LothLorian and Mr ToothFaery Marchello… *:….How Lush! I’m guessing it’ll be up Yandina kind of way… contact Jason for more info Ph: 5441 7031

.:*Over the Moon*:. Incorporating Phoenix Fire Tribe, has now got a Web sight up and running… Check it out at www.phoenixfiretribe.com There is a variety of different options to suit your event, check out the beautiful imagery and videos to get an idea of the entertainment .:*Over the Moon*:. provides…:::*

Hope to see your gorgeous faces over the Easter brake.:*

Loads of love and stardust kisses.:*

Elke .:*moonpixie*:.

grouphug

EDITED_BY: .:* Moon Pixie *:. (1111209958)

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

3,492 posts

Posted:
I'm sorry kwisty... but your just going to have to put your feet up in order for me to give you foot rubs with my new coconut oil (from fiji bounce) otherwize you'll fall over! ubblol hahaha....

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

3,492 posts

Posted:
wave

hey guys smile

Moonfest is on wednesday bounce

day after winter solstice (when the nights are long biggrin more time for fire weavesmiley )

I'm writing the *Warm Fuzzy Winter Moonfest* letter now... I'll post it soon as a new topic smile *:.

it will have the next few dates and stuff there

ubblove elke

Page: ...