Page: ...
.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Moon Letter

Autumn 2005

Hey gorgeous moonfesties.:* biggrin

Wow, it’s Autumn again! That was quick! Time’s fun when you’re having flies!.:* hmmm I think I’ve been kissing too many frogs…. kiss No frog princes as of yet though… ubblove Speaking of fairytale magic, this next Moon Fest, 26th March, is in Pixie theme, and most definitely calls for Fancy Dress … So pull out those pixie wings and dust of your wand… wear a tiara …or put bells on your boots! peace Elves, Goblins, Faeries, fire sprites....and frog princes also most welcome!!! Bring a pixie treasure to place around the fairy circle, bring instruments, and drums for a massive jam and dance under the full moon..:* Bring fire toys, weavesmiley fuel and safety equipment and fire dance on the beach or Glow gear and your dancing body for a frolic under the stars.:*

The Easter break is full of fun things to do on the bay side of Brisbane. The BlueWater Festival kicks off on Thursday night (24th March) with *Bayfire* starting from around dusk with the Lantern Parade, followed by the spectacular fire Show brought to you by :*Over the Moon*:. Featuring a beautiful Full Moon Goddess, Triple Goddess Moon Maidens, Moon Consorts, Dream Weavers, Stardust Sprites and so much more spark and magic.:* Live Music playing on the main stage throughout the night, as well as market stalls and kids carnival rides, topped off with fire works off the Jetty. All this in the beautiful setting of Shorncliffe’s foreshore, Moora Park, Brisbane’s north-side. Then on Friday 25th March, the Brisbane to Gladstone Yacht Race starts from the Shorncliffe Pier… Featuring market stalls, carnival rides, .:*Over the Moon*:. Stilt Walkers and roving performers…and of corse lots and lots of boats…heh ….And then of corse it’s the Pixie Moonfest on Saturday 26th March… come on down a little earlier for a play and picnic in the park, bring your toys weavesmiley and instruments for a play, juggle, juggle jam, sun dance…. And then welcome the moon as she rises over the ocean at dusk.:*

The Next few Dates for Autumn Moonfest are…

*:.Pixie Fancy Dress Fest Sat, 26th March… (mentioned above, first paragraph) ubbangel angel angelblue

*:.Masquerade Moonfest, Sun 24th April… The Full Moon will be eclipsing from 7:30pm ‘till 8:20pm EST …My Moon Diary tells me we should be able to see this from New Zealand, and the East Coast of Australia. As the moon eclipses, wearing a mask of shadow, I feel it would be quite appropriate for us to wear masks as well, so this Moon Fest will be Masquerade… So if you don’t already have a fancy mask to wear, grab a paper plate, cut some eye holes, glue a bit of macaroni, feathers and glitter on and walla! I want to see *everyone* wearing masks!.:* YAY peace

*:.Sagittarian MoonFest Tuesday 24th May… Peter Pan playful energy… Lost boys and Tinkerbell… bring all your toys, fire gear, instruments, drums, dancing bodies, and free spirit.:* bounce ubbrollsmile bounce

Fairy Elf Goblin Fest, Sunday 1st May, Featuring LothLorian and Mr ToothFaery Marchello… *:….How Lush! I’m guessing it’ll be up Yandina kind of way… contact Jason for more info Ph: 5441 7031

.:*Over the Moon*:. Incorporating Phoenix Fire Tribe, has now got a Web sight up and running… Check it out at www.phoenixfiretribe.com There is a variety of different options to suit your event, check out the beautiful imagery and videos to get an idea of the entertainment .:*Over the Moon*:. provides…:::*

Hope to see your gorgeous faces over the Easter brake.:*

Loads of love and stardust kisses.:*

Elke .:*moonpixie*:.

grouphug

EDITED_BY: .:* Moon Pixie *:. (1111209958)

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

sureauenthusiast
224 posts

Posted:
Elke, I recall last moonfest you saying you had kinda missed doing the special themes for moonfest... I'm so glad to see the inspiration renewed and rising again clap They all sound wonderful, and I can't wait for each and every one bounce ubbrollsmile bounce (and we may get kyle into a dress yet wink

Keep creating... See you saturday for a play in the sunny before moonfest. Hope to be able to catch your beautiful bayfire performance before Ember

"Be the Bunny"

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Congratulations clap MoonPixie and thanks again for all the bootiful energy ubblove you put into making events happen hug weavesmiley bounce juggle bounce2 hug and bringing people together!!! grouphug

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

3,492 posts

Posted:
Thanks guys hug ubblove hug

.... but you know I just got the ball rolling... it's totally the beautiful people that come along each month that make it so lush

grouphug

yeah.... themes!!! I missed the themes! I love playing dress ups! (you couldn't tell from my occupation wink ubblol ) I can't wait for the masquerade moonfest!!! but YAY pixieness this Saturday!!! bounce

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
a pixie theme eh?? i knew that...but now i really want to dress up...it sounds so fun! biggrin must think of something...

*starts looking up purty pixie pics for inspiration*

biggrin

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Thanks YAY to all those wonderful people who were at the Piazza tonight.
WOW how great is our local scene here!!! So much talent and so friendly and yummy and YAYFULL!!!!!!!!

grouphug bounce2 bounce hug bounce2 bounce grouphug

PhaerieBRONZE Member
veteran
1,240 posts

Posted:
definately have to agree with you gabe, a great night ! and so many smiley happy huggy people biggrin i came home with big smiles bounce bounce2

see you on saturday!!! (i found me a lift up with a friend so im a happy april biggrin)

Only when you close your eyes can you really see...

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Nice one Phaerie angelblue

See all you other fine folk on Saturday!!!!! ubbrollsmile

Or Thursday.. yippee!!! ubbrollsmile
EDITED_BY: newgabe (1111483264)

sureauenthusiast
224 posts

Posted:
Our local scene is definitely all a-buzz clap bounce hug Juggle Jam was all kinds of splendid as always.

Thanks beautiful Elke for just happening to have those mats in your mobile-play-mobile. Ask and ye shall receive indeed biggrin Hope you'll be there again next week? 'Twas lovely to see so many familiar faces.

Another word on those mats... I'm trying to get numbers at the moment... We thought we'd all buy a mat each - $35 each from Clark Rubber - link them up and hey presto, instant acro/contact space! It just means we have to pull together and make it happen grouphug

See you all next Monday (or at Bayfire.. or Moonfest.. or both). I'll be sure to bring The Hommous

"Be the Bunny"

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Sureau, that's a great idea. ubbidea I'll be in that.

I'm up for our Monday nights being fabulous! There's so many talented people around, and so many people wanting to play these days, great if it's made more easy for people to share...(Even if my own contact/acro skills are minus10!!! I like to watch! wink

There's a Clark Rubber shop just near me (Ennogera).So I'm happy to go out buy one prior to Sat nite... Then I can wander around Moora Park with a giant rubber jigsaw piece calling 'sureau sureau'. Getting surreal surreal! ubblol

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
YAY MOONFEST TOMORROW!!!

will I get to see the gita too? hug

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Sylvie Wnewbie
10 posts

Posted:
Hi,
I just joined and I would really love to come to the moonfest tomorrow! Where do I go to get there? Shall I bring some dip?

Thanks!

Acceptance is the key to Abundance :P

3,492 posts

Posted:
YAYyyyyyy for pixiness tomorrow... bounce peace grouphug

I was just thinking... maybe we should start a thread for Juggle Jam??? biggrin bounce biggrin since there are so many of us from this forum that go now smile might be easier for travelers etc. to find in it's own thread too... rather than cuffuffled up in moonfestiness ubbloco ...hehehe

Sylvie Wnewbie
10 posts

Posted:
Hey Moon Pixie,
Where is the moonfest? I'd really love to come!

Sylvie

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Written by: Sylvie W

Hi,
I just joined and I would really love to come to the moonfest tomorrow! Where do I go to get there? Shall I bring some dip?

Thanks!

hey sylvie...the moonfest is at moora park at shorncliffe in Brisbane... bring all your fire gear and also some fuel... Its a whole lotta fun.. you will love it...

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Sylvie Wnewbie
10 posts

Posted:
Awesome! Cant wait!

See you there

3,492 posts

Posted:
ohh hey... sorry about not replying to you I sylvie....your post must have been hiding on some unrefreshed page in my computer... rolleyes but I think Valura aswered most of your questions..... but yes dip is good.... biggrin hehehehe (I recently found a fetta and calamata olive dip! oh my goddess it is good!!! biggrin )

it's real close to shorncliffe train station (not quite 10 minute walk) northside of brizzy.... on the beach near the rock jetty smile for more dates and info and stuff go to https://groups.msn.com/moonfest
smile

actually thinking of going down a bit early tomorrow for a play and picnic in the park... anyone free to join me??? weavesmiley juggle hug ubblove grouphug

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
hoping we will make it to the april one smile

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Yay! That's great news! wave ubbrollsmile
See ya soon!

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
And yes Miss Moon, I agree with you about the separate Juggle Jam post. I'd been thinking along those lines myself.. ubbidea
As I will not doubt tell you, in an hour or so, under the Moon at Moora park...yay for Moonfest..clap
Just packing the bag !
grouphug heart biggrin

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
all you crazy little hardcore moonfesters.. there's big scary thunder storms out there tonight!!!

I'm staying in cosy & dry with my puppy & my prince.. and I'll see you all next month (or at juggle jam no doubt!)

mmwah*

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
The clouds in the sky did attempt to look threatening, and the lightning was almost convincing, but it sure cleared up for a gorgeous evening!

Bit down now though. Have to wait a whole month for the next one!

Til then (and inbetween), love and hugs for all smile

hug hug hug

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
there is a juggle jam thread that arsn started aggggeeeessss ago... Ill find it and bump it!~!

3,492 posts

Posted:
oh exellent chicken!!! biggrin

So good to see all your gorgeous smiling faces last night... even if the weather did start off a little scarey eek ....but it did fine up beautifully... the clouds and moon and stars looked stunning!!! And that massive star (which I was told was actually jupiter) so close to the bright bright full moon.... amazing!.:*

I'm about to post some piccies of you gorgeous ones grouphug and that lovely little massage train hug hug hug

Becca... I'd call you a piker if I didn't know you'd been working so hard all day stilting and staying up all night the night before edditting bayfire fottage for all the bayfireees.... you're such a sweety!!! angel I just watched my copy now and I cried!... so lovely! ....maybe a little extra sencitive from sleepiness, as I played at moonfest till 1 or 2am!!! eek I was only able to give Kyle other than the chickens a copy... maybe we will have to post the rest out to the others.... what a lovely little treasure package that would be!!! ubblove .:*

Yay!!! ben-ja-men! will be great to see you at a moonfest smile *:.... The April one is an eclipse too... and so as the moon wears a mask of shaddow we wear masks aswell! *Masquerade Moonfest* YAY

Anyone got any funky mask ideas??? biggrin biggrin biggrin

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
Masquerade moonfest?? YAY!! Brilliant idea pixie!

*ponder*

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
I want Arsn to go as blinky bill.

yep...

he is yet to agree

sureauenthusiast
224 posts

Posted:
Splendiciously beautiful moonfest last night... Thanks to all who brought their warmth grouphug Let's hear it for massage lines and cuddle-puddles

Photos, photos.... We needed someone there with a camera towards the end of the night when a guy walked over to Elke when she was doing fire-hula, and said "just letting you know, your bum's on fire".

ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

See some of you creatures tomorrow at Juggle ubbrollsmile hug juggle bounce

"Be the Bunny"

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
My sister had fun playing truth or dare .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

3,492 posts

Posted:
Blinky Bill!!! ubblol ubblol ubblol where are you going to find a blinky bill mask??? confused

rainbow*shelly and I are thinking of doing something magickal in the circle for this one....

was thinking about masks and the eclipse... maybe making some kind of moon mask....

I'd like to collect treasures to place around the candle circle.... stones, wood, branches, and sand for Earth... feathers, smoke and scent from incence, smudges for Air.... Candels, embers from incence, smudge sticks, charcoal blocks for fire... shells and ocean treasures, bowls/challeces with Ocean salt water for Water.....Hibiscus, and other red/ burgundy/ scarlet flowers, gems, cloths and other treasures for the scorpo full moon

any other ideas lovely ones? ubbidea

I was thinking of starting to set and adorn the circle at moonrise... around sunset...

then other magickal firey goodness leading up to the eclipse at 7:30pm

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
yes chicken you will get to see the gita!! biggrin oh wait...that's a bit late!! ubblol

twas a lovely lovely night!! especially the cuddle puddles & bum on fire comment & truth or dare (particularly the hokey pokey ubblol )! *teehee* twas especially (hmm...twas & especially twice already...interesting!!) nice to see so many wonderful peoples there!

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
And big yums to you Gita for your synchronistic mentioning/passing over/trusting re $$ of the Devil Sticks. The lad they have gone to is most happy and inspired. I'll make sure he comes next Moonfest and plays you a thanks!
Thanks to everyone who played so finely.. and ELKE pixie, you are already thinking sweet things for the next one! TOO fine!!! I think we should have a giant scorpion coming out of the water!!!

Page: ...