Page:
.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Hey Lovely ones

Bayfire is on this Thursday, 24th March, down at the moonfest spot, Moora Park, on the beach at Shorncliffe

There will be Live Music, Market Stalls, Kids Rides, Fire Works of the jetty.... and not to mention a spectacular fire show brought to you from .:*Over the Moon*:. www.phoenixfiretribe.com

Over the Moon's fire performance starts at 6:45pm (thursday 24th march) near the main stage.... The performance features a beautiful Full Moon Goddess (played by the gorgeous Valura) 3 Moon Maidens (Lilly, Nicole and Liela smile ) ....3 Moon Dudes (hehehe... Sam (prefered Moon *Consort* to Moon Dude), Kyle....and Arsn biggrin ) .... some Dream Weavers (rainbow*michelle, Bec and .:*Moon Pixie*:. ....on stilts.... and then quick costume change into.... the bubbley sparkey little Stardust Sprites....::::*** Should be fun, so come on down and be a happy face in the crowd! biggrin clap biggrin clap biggrin clap

Bayfire is a part of the Bluewater Festival, the big do put on by the city councel, leading up to the start of the Brisbane to Gladstone Yacht Race (Starting from the Shorncliffe Jetty Friday 25th ....also featuring .:*Over the Moon*:. stilt walkers biggrin and roving performers)

Then of corse it's MoonFest on the Saturday bounce biggrin bounce so we've got loads of exiting things going on in Brizzy this Easter

Hope to see some of you lovely one there!!!*:.

EDITED_BY: .:* Moon Pixie *:. (1150953884)

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Thanks bootiful for telling us all about it.. we'll be there! peace ubblove heart

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Written by:

a beautiful Full Moon Goddess (played by the gorgeous Valura)

*beams* hey thats me!!

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

3,492 posts

Posted:
Yup yup yup!!!!! biggrin

beautiful beaming moon goddess!!! angel

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

3,492 posts

Posted:
hey guys!

just uploaded some quick pix i took of some experimental UV face painting I did today ...thought this would be good for bayfire... what do you think? ...umm I'm not clever enough to post pix... so if you could just go to my gallery you'll see them there.... biggrin

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
sounds like its going to be a wicked event nad i think your pics with the uv face paint look fab smile

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:
biggrinThe paint looks lush Miss Moon. I'm sure all the maidens, godess',weavers & sprites will look bootyful in it. And we can maybe even make us dudes/consorts look almost as scary as we do during the day time eek

Contact without dance is like sex without wiggling.
A) it does feel as good
B) it does not look as good on film

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Yay scary dudes, I am looking forward to Bayfire.... Do you have uv hackies kyle???? rolleyes

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:
Yep smile
That is to say if by UV you meant 'white' and if by white you mean 'soiled diapers'...
Really must stop dropping them in icky places rolleyes

A) it does feel as good

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
squeeeeeee
i had so much fun!!!! hug hug hug

I honestly havent enjoyed a performance like that before!!

THANKS PIXIES!!

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

3,492 posts

Posted:
Just wanted to say a massive THANKYOU!!! to all you gorgeous ones who performed in the show last night!

Was a rockin show (if i do say so myself wink ) at least I had a rockin time anyways, and I hope all of you had as much fun as i did!

aawwwww come in for another big grouphug! grouphug

We got a bit of fotage (which I haven't watched yet) so hopefully it turned out alright and we can watch back on it... maybe we should have a little video night with popcorn and stuff.... biggrin

thanks again guys... was wonderful to have all of you and your beautiful energy and gorgeousness in the show

YAY biggrin grouphug biggrin

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
I'm so pleased you enjoyed it beautiful goddess.. you looked absolutely stunning in that white boat of moon-goddessy love..

and that's what I love about these community festival based shows.. the delicious feeling we get performing them...

..so we never got a chance to actually rehearse it all the way through.. or with the music.. or all the whole group together.. meh.. it came together fine.. loads of people had the chance to glimpse into our little bubble of a magic world that we created there under the moon and having lots of fun doing it..

Here's to having sparkly fire shows with lots of fun & love and a huge UV canon light!!

The footage came up fairly well.. certainly well enough to edit a yummy version anyhow wink so I'll work on that and let you know how I go...

love & choccie bunnies to you all!
mmmwah*

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
...and I just popped a few piccies from last night's fire show onto the moonfest site..

groups.msn.com/moonfest

..just in case you'd like a peek...

mmwah*

3,492 posts

Posted:
https://groups.msn.com/moonfest/bayfire2005.msnw?albumlist=2

here's some photos on the moonfest sight of the Bayfire performance

3,492 posts

Posted:
oh you just said that.... i'm a dooofus..... ooooops

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
yeh, but yours takes you to the *exact* page.. which makes you cleverer.. smile

3,492 posts

Posted:
hhehehehe....cut and paste....

I feel like we're playing vertual frizbee here... haha

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:
...At least you're not finishing eachothers sentences and making kitchen objects fly around in time to scary background music eek
Nice to have some supa natural sisters that are more fluffy then scary biggrin
Thanks for putting together the show, I think everyone had a great time. I just got around to looking at the pics and video and they are just ubblove(thanks for editing that Bec).
Love & Stuff,
Kyle

A) it does feel as good

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
where might one find a copy of this footage *insert big brown puppy dog eyes with dimpled smiled here*

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
How lucky we are to have pixies who are equally on it with the gorgeous fluffy sparkly moon goddess playcreation AND taking digital records and actually getting them edited and posted!!!

Thanks lovelies!\

And as for you Ben-Ja-Men... I'm looking forward to meeting you next month when you're up this way. Hooray!!!

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
.:*:. tee hee.. shucks.. we *love* you gabe.. mmmmwwah*

The little vid is really only my first attempt at editing so 'tis a bit rough around the edges, but I'd be more than happy to post you a copy ben-ja-men.. just pm me the best address to post it to.. it's a bit too large to email or host anywhere that I have available...
..also looking forward to meeting you next full moon.. (although with us all masked it's going to be even trickier than usual!)

love & sparkles..
bec

3,492 posts

Posted:
I'll be the mask with big red dreads biggrin .... ubblol

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
i cant wait to meet all you lovely ppl smile shall have to do much pondering as to mask like thingamees

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
sorry for the delay with the videos guys.. have had a full-on couple of days..
hope to have them out to you in the post tomorrow .:*:.

3,492 posts

Posted:
Do you have addresses for everyone??? I'm sure Sam would love a copy... not sure his address though... and Lilly and Nicole.... Maybe we'll have to wait 'till next moonfest to give them theirs

3,492 posts

Posted:
wow! can you believe they already want to book us in for next year!!!??? ubblol ubblol ubblol

Who knows where we'll be by then

3,492 posts

Posted:
1794dreamweaver_close1-thumb

3,492 posts

Posted:
buggah... didn't work.... ahhh well... i wanted to post the pretty one of kristy in the dream boat toooo...

3,492 posts

Posted:
bayfire 2005 video

it's from last year smile but yay!!! biggrin scroll down to see the vid smile*:.

3,492 posts

Posted:
OK so that dosen't work unless you are signed into bebo frown

i tricked myself lol what a doofus ubblol ubbloco rolleyes

jc_firetricksBRONZE Member
enthusiast
205 posts

Posted:
If you wanted someone to host it just let me know smile

Page: