Forums > Meet Others > Where are the spinner /juggle jams in Sydney??

Login/Join to Participate

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
I will be going down to Sydney for a few days somewhere around Easter...to visit my elderly Dad.... and it would be good to get out for a break and meet up with some folks for a play.... I read somewhere that the Sydney Spinning scene is a 'joke'.. Great!! I like a laugh (yeah, us country cousins from Bisvegas are gullible like that!)... biggrin

But can anyone tell me further??? I will be staying in Brighton, on Botany Bay, so if nothing else eventuates I will just go down to the beach and play there.. It's a pretty funny vibe around that area though, lots of hyped up blinged up gangster dudes with canary yellow cars going BOOM BOOM BOOM. Nice wide beach though and ice cream shops!! Maybe someone would like to come keep me company??

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
me thinks that the most up to date info would be [Old link] id suggest poking flash fire she knows things about sydney im sure theres some sort of doof type thing on for the easter weekend

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Thanks Ben-ja-men and I'd better get in quick and say DENTRASSI don't thrash me!!!!!!! I did a search on Sydney and didn't find your definitive list!!!! But I've put a comment on it now that will bring it up more visibly for bad searcher s like me!!
Thanks and maybe I meet you down there...

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
ubblol no probs mate, im used to people completely missing that thread. ubblol

ill be away on a doof from lunchtime saturday to lunchtime monday, so wont be around for the sunday meet in hyde park but ill be in the general area apart from that. how long are you down here for?

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.