• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Meet Others > Where are the spinner /juggle jams in Sydney??

Login/Join to Participate

newgabe
SILVER Member since Mar 2005

newgabe

what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.

Total posts: 4030
Posted:I will be going down to Sydney for a few days somewhere around Easter...to visit my elderly Dad.... and it would be good to get out for a break and meet up with some folks for a play.... I read somewhere that the Sydney Spinning scene is a 'joke'.. Great!! I like a laugh (yeah, us country cousins from Bisvegas are gullible like that!)... biggrin

But can anyone tell me further??? I will be staying in Brighton, on Botany Bay, so if nothing else eventuates I will just go down to the beach and play there.. It's a pretty funny vibe around that area though, lots of hyped up blinged up gangster dudes with canary yellow cars going BOOM BOOM BOOM. Nice wide beach though and ice cream shops!! Maybe someone would like to come keep me company??

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

Delete Topic

ben-ja-men
GOLD Member since Jun 2003

ben-ja-men

just lost .... evil init

Total posts: 2474
Posted:me thinks that the most up to date info would be here id suggest poking flash fire she knows things about sydney im sure theres some sort of doof type thing on for the easter weekend

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Delete

newgabe
SILVER Member since Mar 2005

newgabe

what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.

Total posts: 4030
Posted:Thanks Ben-ja-men and I'd better get in quick and say DENTRASSI don't thrash me!!!!!!! I did a search on Sydney and didn't find your definitive list!!!! But I've put a comment on it now that will bring it up more visibly for bad searcher s like me!!
Thanks and maybe I meet you down there...

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

Delete

Dentrassi
GOLD Member since Apr 2003

Dentrassi

ZORT!

Total posts: 3044
Posted:ubblol no probs mate, im used to people completely missing that thread. ubblol

ill be away on a doof from lunchtime saturday to lunchtime monday, so wont be around for the sunday meet in hyde park but ill be in the general area apart from that. how long are you down here for?

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

Delete