Forums > Social Chat > Neurotically Yours Series(funniest thing i have seen in a looong time)

Login/Join to Participate

KlownyBRONZE Member
Disco Inferno
160 posts

Posted:

Foamy Toon Vault
I found this while crusing through one of the popular parody sites i look at, and thought, this stuff is seriously funny, though humour comes down to preference i thought you guys might just wanna have a look, Foamy is soo cool!

"Only fools are positive! are you sure? Im POSITIVE"

meghannenthusiast
302 posts

Posted:
some r ok. others, a bit pooey

ive learned
life is tough... but im tougher

nobodyshero00member
53 posts

Posted:
FOAMY ROCKS!!! i love that little squirrel, though pil-z is the best in my opinion, such a cute, furry neurotic who sounds like woody allen. I wanna deranged squirrel.

....i got nothing.

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
i liked it before it was cool

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Stoopid poo poo websense! It sucks the big one. Almost all of the links in social chat are banned... even poiinthepark is banned under "life styles and society" angry censored

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
personally, my favourite is begley. probably because i used to have a purple mohawk and i think that british accents are unreasonably sexy. and it's pillz-e, btw

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

KlownyBRONZE Member
Disco Inferno
160 posts

Posted:
the series is now on dvd, ive already ordered a copyof the first and second volume

"Only fools are positive! are you sure? Im POSITIVE"