Forums > Social Chat > Neurotically Yours Series(funniest thing i have seen in a looong time)

Login/Join to Participate

Klowny
Klowny

Disco Inferno
Total posts: 160
Posted:
Foamy Toon Vault
I found this while crusing through one of the popular parody sites i look at, and thought, this stuff is seriously funny, though humour comes down to preference i thought you guys might just wanna have a look, Foamy is soo cool!

"Only fools are positive! are you sure? Im POSITIVE"

Delete Topic

meghann
enthusiast
Total posts: 302
Posted:some r ok. others, a bit pooey

ive learned
life is tough... but im tougher

Delete

nobodyshero00
nobodyshero00

Total posts: 53
Posted:FOAMY ROCKS!!! i love that little squirrel, though pil-z is the best in my opinion, such a cute, furry neurotic who sounds like woody allen. I wanna deranged squirrel.

....i got nothing.

Delete

Pigeon_Wigeon
Pigeon_Wigeon

Say what?
Total posts: 4760
Posted:Lol I've known about these guys for a while.. And yes they rock.. so so much specially Pil-z... I agree with nobodyshero00.. I WANT!!

Delete

JauntyJames
JauntyJames

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3533
Posted:i liked it before it was cool

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

Delete

Pigeon_Wigeon
Pigeon_Wigeon

Say what?
Total posts: 4760
Posted:true..

Delete

Fine_Rabid_Dog
Internet Hate Machine
Total posts: 10530
Posted:Stoopid poo poo websense! It sucks the big one. Almost all of the links in social chat are banned... even poiinthepark is banned under "life styles and society" angry censored

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Delete

JauntyJames
JauntyJames

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3533
Posted:personally, my favourite is begley. probably because i used to have a purple mohawk and i think that british accents are unreasonably sexy. and it's pillz-e, btw

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

Delete

Klowny
Klowny

Disco Inferno
Total posts: 160
Posted:the series is now on dvd, ive already ordered a copyof the first and second volume

"Only fools are positive! are you sure? Im POSITIVE"

Delete