Forums > Social Chat > Quite possibly one of the best Net Games

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Got this link this morning when I should of been out doing stuff that being online, this is definetly one of the best net games, but if you dont watch the show then it wont make sense.

Click here cos you know it'll make your life complete

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

KlownyBRONZE Member
Disco Inferno
160 posts

Posted:
a neighbours parody hmmm interesting, it was really difficult getting that lil a.d.d stingray kid to eat the food he kept moving aroundtoo much

"Only fools are positive! are you sure? Im POSITIVE"

meghannenthusiast
302 posts

Posted:
very good, but im crap at it, the best i did was get 110 in the till!

ive learned
life is tough... but im tougher

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
oh my god. Im loving the action...

I havent laughed so hard in a long long time... go lil harrold!

i got 280.00 in the till!! I really dont think though, considering that dr Karl just had a huge heart attack, that he should be eating all that greasy food!! ubblol

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Sir_Sheepold hand
725 posts

Posted:
Carl has an heart attack! Damn you, don't you realise we're months behind you. Lana only just left yesterday!

(Which upset flid very much, as she drove away in a cab, so that means she's never coming back).

Spoiling Christmas for small children since 2003.

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
mwuhahaha!!!
*goes to watch new eppisodes of neighbours hot off aussie tv*

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
oh god you are sooo behind!!!
wanna know juciey stuff about Izzy and Boyd, or what about carmilla or sindy?

I know it all... step right up for neighbours updates!! ubblol ubblol

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Dressed in BlackBRONZE Member
A Fire Inside
191 posts

Posted:
o my god thats awesome!!!!!!!

::: I LiKe pLeAsUrE sPiKeD wItH pAiN - MuSiC iS mY aErOpLaNe :::

Sir_Sheepold hand
725 posts

Posted:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Spoiling Christmas for small children since 2003.

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
now any chance of hot teenaged lesbian action on neighbours has gone, i'm not sure there's point in watching it anymore ubbcrying

Dressed in BlackBRONZE Member
A Fire Inside
191 posts

Posted:
hahaha me and my friend reckon they should do late night neighbours, like they did with hollyoaks, it would be so good! so much potential!

::: I LiKe pLeAsUrE sPiKeD wItH pAiN - MuSiC iS mY aErOpLaNe :::

Josie-PosieBRONZE Member
82 posts

Posted:
I love Neighbours!!! heart ubblove heart

LostSurferSILVER Member
I'd be in trouble if I had to eat an antelope now
278 posts

Posted:
when i was at uni i was in a friends' film, and he filmed me and guy just ad libbing on the couch in our characters chatting about neighbours, and we were discussing late night versions of it!

The storylines we were coming up with were comedy gold, and still make me laugh now, although nt sure i could share them on here!!! ubbrollsmile

"Everything in moderation. Even moderation itself. From this it follows that you must, from time to time, have excess. And this is going to be one of those occasions"

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Written by: flid

now any chance of hot teenaged lesbian action on neighbours has gone, i'm not sure there's point in watching it anymore ubbcrying

was there any point in wathcing it to begin with?

Soz, I dont like soap operas that much.

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
damn greedy ppl shud stop movin if they want their food!

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

FacelessjokerBRONZE Member
enthusiast
249 posts

Posted:

NO NO NOOO!! You have to watch it!! It needs the ratings otherwise BBC are gonna axe it!!!!!! Seriously!!!!
eek

FlapjacksSILVER Member
part of the lonely trio
137 posts

Posted:
addictive.

smells like burning teenagers..

10,530 posts

Posted:
Written by: Facelessjoker

NO NO NOOO!! You have to watch it!! It needs the ratings otherwise BBC are gonna axe it!!!!!! Seriously!!!!
eek

sorry, but i think thats a good thing.. for me anyway. I know that is selfish, but there are so many better things to put on TV that stuff... like ummmm.. shrug okay, so i just dont like neighbours... or home and away ( its got nothing to do with australians, its just that it doesnt interest me...

sorry to all the huge fans... frown

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
I cant believe how addicted I am to this stoopid game.. i wanna break 1000 dollars...

FRD I agree with home and away. Its utter crap... but neighbours... thats where its at...

Flid.. Its worth watching... believe me.. If lana only left yesterday then all the juciey stuff is coming up!!

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
stingray and susan?

Neighbours is one of the only reasons I have a TV license. I built a home cinema PC so I can record it every day and watch it when I get home from work

Of course, my australian workmates take the piss

smile

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:

stingray and susan?

Neighbours is one of the only reasons I have a TV license. I built a home cinema PC so I can record it every day and watch it when I get home from work

Of course, my australian workmates take the piss

smile

flid it is an affliction that i can relate to... stingray and susan??? that would be interesting!

eek

hey has anyone noticed that stewart looks like he is on drugs when he comes into the coffe shop? hes like soooo happy to be there!!

and spiggin stingray shouldnt be eating that food on his medication!!

flid do you want any spoilers? ubbidea

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
I lost faith in love and mankind when susan and karl broke up, there were the most perfect family ever

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
I want to know how stewart is catching the food seeing as he is blind....

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Written by: PyroWill

I lost faith in love and mankind when susan and karl broke up, there were the most perfect family ever

OHHHHHH *claps hand over mouth wide eyed!!*

*dances around trying not to say anything* eek eek eek eek eek ubbloco ubbloco ubbloco ubbloco ubbloco ubbloco

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
Why hasn't Izzy told Carl about PAUL YET? My gosh I can't stand her. I want him to get back with Susan, he called her first and told her how much he loved him before he 'died'
EDITED_BY: xabandonedx (1111138018)

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
oi! 6 months behind!

Spoilers suck, I could just read on the net if i wanted to. Neighbours is incredibly predicatble anyway wink

Josie-PosieBRONZE Member
82 posts

Posted:
Written by: Fine_Rabid_Dog

sorry, but i think thats a good thing.. for me anyway. I know that is selfish, but there are so many better things to put on TV that stuff... like ummmm.. shrug okay, so i just dont like neighbours... or home and away ( its got nothing to do with australians, its just that it doesnt interest me...

sorry to all the huge fans... frown

And i would much rather have my TV back at the weekends and not have HUGE amounts of Sport on the box all weekend, but that's not going to happen is it! frown So i'm sure you can put up with 25 mins 5 days a week when you are probably at work anyway! biggrin If you need something to do go out and weavesmiley or juggle instead... just think 25 mins a day and you'd have all sorts of new tricks! cool

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
actually its 50 mins a day. I hardly watch anything live anymore, I just tape anything I like the looks of and have on average about 50 hours worth of my kind of TV waiting to be watched.

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
home and away was pulled from itv years ago, its just the channel5 are utter cheapskates and were desperate

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
um I have a problem.

I am addicted to this game. I cant stop playing. Im even playing at work between calls. (i work in a call centre)

its worse than when I bought the sims 2.... and that was pretty bad.

10,530 posts

Posted:
sims 2 was over rated as well. Its just like "ill live another life for fun"... its like soap operas.. "lets watch sum1elses life cos its more intetresting then mine"... Sorry...

Page: