Page:
Josie-PosieBRONZE Member
82 posts

Posted:
I have noticed since i started looking on these forum thinggummy bobbies that lots of people seem to be obsessed with a type of animal. You have no idea how happy that makes me because i was beinging to think i was the only person who had reached the age of 25 and was still convinced nothing in the owrld is as cool as a platapus...

... well possibly except those piiiinnnnkkkkkfluffy poi i'm lusting after, ho hum payday is so very far away!

SocksBRONZE Member
Arf! Can I have a biscut?
288 posts

Posted:
Written by: flid

Good job it was a no-kill shelter if they'd mistaken you and taken you back with them!

Want a carrot? wink

Lemme look... White face, long ears, no buck teeth and makes barking noises.

No, no bunnies here!

Actually, it was a werid weekend for them. The con is of sci-fi enthusiasts with an anthromorphic take on the world, so I wasn't the only "dog" running about. All told I think we raised +$10,000 or more for them, not to meniton the charity auction and more. To put it lightly, they were VERY grateful. Plus I think they adopted at least one dog that weekend to someone who will care for it greatly.

Even if the REAL dogs were a little confused... Lick MY face will ya...

Socks

I'm weird. Just work through that and we'll all be fine.

"If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater suggest that he wear a tail." - Fran Lebowitz

Page: