Forums > Help! > circus shops in hobart

Login/Join to Participate

KlownyBRONZE Member
Disco Inferno
160 posts

Posted:
im heading over to tasmania to see me dad (biological) and i wanted to bring my staff but the policy my airline has is that staffs can be carried on the under carriage area but no kevlar or fuel can be carried at all, so im gonna need to get some new kevlar while im there, i was wandering whether anybody new of any circus shops or such that might carry kevlar wicking, ive already done some pretty extensive searches on the net and alos so has my dad and mum, but we cant find anything, any tips for a search or actual shops i can have a looksy at would be muchly appreciated cheers

"Only fools are positive! are you sure? Im POSITIVE"

Kombi guyBRONZE Member
HOP OM
225 posts

Posted:
Another option would be to order from us here at the HOP shop and get it sent directly to your Dads....I suppose it depends how long and when you are going to be there etc
email me if you need a hand arranging for an order of Kevlar etc to be sent from HOP...

chris@homeofpoi.com
support@homeofpoi.com

juggle weavesmiley juggle weavesmiley juggle

DoktorSkellSILVER Member
addict
475 posts

Posted:

I live in hobart dude.

The place where you can get Kevlar is usually Ruff-Cutt Records.

They are a hip-hop music shop but also have a juggling section which sells a few poi, staff and other fire materials.

PM me and i will give you their details

Fair luna bright, fair luna moon
it shines at night but fades too soon
fair luna moon, fair luna bright
forever we dance
we dance under starlight