inpsydoutBRONZE Member
57 posts

Posted:
Been playing around with this for a little while now but still not sure if it is actually possible. I will be greatful if anyone could give me some guidance on this to see where im going wrong. Ok, here goes: do a forward weave, when the poi are on your right hand side let your right arm go over your left but keep both poi on your right hand side (like going inot a five beat but with your elbows on top of each other rather than your wrists). As you lock your arms the poi will tangle, at this point bring your left hand across in front of your belly followed by your right hand, which will end up under your left armpit and then finally they SHOULD untangle (but they dont!!!). sorry about the dodgy desription but if anyone can help???

i cdnoult blveiee taht i cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht i was rdanieg!

FacelessjokerBRONZE Member
enthusiast
249 posts

Posted:
hmm I do that but i dont consider it backwards because im not doing a backwards weave. Its sort of more..... inside out or something. smile

inpsydoutBRONZE Member
57 posts

Posted:
yea, inside out is a better way of putting it (why didnt i think of that !?) at least i now know that it is possible, is there anything im doing wrong or is just a matter of practice??

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Sounds like you just need more time on it is all.

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

FacelessjokerBRONZE Member
enthusiast
249 posts

Posted:
Agrees. I do it completely by fluke but shh dont tell anyone wink
And i just noticed your name is inpsydout hehehe! Sorry small things humour me redface

spiralxveteran
1,376 posts

Posted:
Yes you can do these - there are the simple ones where the tangle just goes under an arm and pops out, or you can go under an arm and into a hyperloop with an extra twist to its tangle which can again be undone on the other side by exiting underarm.

"Moo," said the happy cow.

inpsydoutBRONZE Member
57 posts

Posted:
ok thanks, now I know that they are possible its just a case of learning how to do them (easy as that! umm )