Forums > Social Chat > I can't find this track!

Login/Join to Participate

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Ok, for the last two days I have been spending an inordinate amount of time looking for a track called "Le Paradis" by Encore!

I can't buy it anywhere and I can't find it to download. I'm desperate here! Anyone heard of it?

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
What kind of music is it?

Meh

Twirl'N'BurnBooojakasha
121 posts

Posted:
I gettin a copy of Le Paradis by Sash if that is any good to you.

Simply an excuse to play with fire.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Twirl'N'Burn:
I gettin a copy of Le Paradis by Sash if that is any good to you.
Likely the same track. It's often miscredited.

*sigh of relief* Where are you getting it from? I'm one of those strange people who has a moral compunction about buying music when possible.

-Mike

AardvarkOnAcidmember
92 posts

Posted:
Yeah... I think encore! is a sash album....

Check Amazon to see if the album actually exists =)

Is that all life comes down to? To be lying face down with an overenthusiastic guy in pink pin-striped pants sitting on top of you and grunting? -- Random MusingsSex, Drugs and Psytrance.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
The story is that Encore! is named Sabine Ohmes. Her connection to Sash! is that Sash! did a track called "Encore une Fois" that featured Sabine as the vocalist.

Sabine later went off on her own, dubbed herself "Encore!" and made a few tracks. One of them is "Le Paradis."

(When you are obsessively looking for a track, you learn a bunch of ultimately useless information about the artist).

I cannot find any such volumes on CDNow or Amazon.

-Mike

Twirl'N'BurnBooojakasha
121 posts

Posted:
Mike I auctually downloaded it from the net. If you want I am happy to email it to you. But with the whole prefer to buy it thing if you don't want it, it is cool.

Look at it this way though if you can't get it anyhwere at all you might as well, it is not like you are gonna be taking profits away from the artist since you have tried get you hands on it legit and cant find anywhere.

Simply an excuse to play with fire.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Twirl'N'Burn:
Mike I auctually downloaded it from the net. If you want I am happy to email it to you. But with the whole prefer to buy it thing if you don't want it, it is cool.

Look at it this way though if you can't get it anyhwere at all you might as well, it is not like you are gonna be taking profits away from the artist since you have tried get you hands on it legit and cant find anywhere.

Yeah, that's my view. Since it doesn't seem to be sold anywhere (even in 12", which I can't play), I'd love it if you could E-mail it to me.

-Mike

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
So is she DJ Encore? Or is that someone completely different?

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I only ask cos I found loads of stuff by DJ Encore when i was searching out the track for you.

Meh

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
same....... also found a whole bunch of stuff on Sabine herself, including a link here that might help you find a copy...... CD Universe seems to sell some of her singles... `

Currently on the right side up of the world.

trintekmember
107 posts

Posted:
i found the 'original single edit' of it and popped it up on one of my domains, lemme know when you d/l it so i can delete it (don't need the bandwidth disappearing that fast)

https://tribesofthemoon.org/Encore-LeParadis.mp3

and, it weighs in at about 5.6megs 192Kbit

We bleed the same blood, We cry the same tears, We have the same fears, We pass the same years, We see the same stars, Under the same skies, We pass the same time, We all live and die

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by C@ntus:
So is she DJ Encore? Or is that someone completely different?
No, I don't think so. That's the strange part. I kept running across "DJ Encore" on my searches, and I DJ Encore is a Europop artist out of Denmark, I think.

Sabine is German, I think (yes, I know she speaks French).

So one of you just E-mailed it to me, but I'm not sure who it was. Whoever you are...you rule.

HOP rocks, can I just say that?

-Mike

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by trintek:
i found the 'original single edit' of it and popped it up on one of my domains, lemme know when you d/l it so i can delete it (don't need the bandwidth disappearing that fast)

https://tribesofthemoon.org/Encore-LeParadis.mp3

and, it weighs in at about 5.6megs 192Kbit

Hmm, this is interesting. This isn't the track I thought it was. Obviously the same vocalist. Maybe what is happening is that the original wasn't a trance track and then it got mixed to trance by someone later on?

The world of electronic music is so strange. I love the fact that it's generally anticapitalist and people tend to keep quiet about their credits, but it makes it really hard to figure out what's going on!

-Mike

trintekmember
107 posts

Posted:
quote:
Hmm, this is interesting. This isn't the track I thought it was. Obviously the same vocalist. Maybe what is happening is that the original wasn't a trance track and then it got mixed to trance by someone later on?
ok, talked to a friend that dj's once in a while, he notified me that the version i had was on the single and on one cd, the version you want (i think) is this one.
https://tribesofthemoon.org/17-encore-leparadis.mp3

heheh sometimes it pays to have friends in low places

We bleed the same blood, We cry the same tears, We have the same fears, We pass the same years, We see the same stars, Under the same skies, We pass the same time, We all live and die