• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Are ya male or female??

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 1234
Drake

Total posts: 72
Posted:while we're at it, talking about what is up with all of us, i would really like to know what gender all of you are. ive noticed, when going around looking at some of your peoples sites and stuff i am sometimes surprized so if one person is surprizedi bet others can be too. im a guy. i guess that about wrapd up my side of the story.DRAKE

Delete Topic

orange

Total posts: 158
Posted:male orange -with self-confessed hug-addictionhugs all 8-)>-- ...xxx...am teaching some poi classes at the 'british juggling convention'- anyone interested is welcome- i`ll post info in a new thred now
Non-Https Image Link
is it already arranged for the h.o.p.firekit in u.k. to get a lift to the b.j.c. yet? - just putting feelers out...------------------swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

Delete

dibs_star

Total posts: 603
Posted:Mythical Female with wings...*Sounds a bit like a sanitary towel*But anyway, female.

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

Delete

Spiral

Spiral

Oolering Man

Total posts: 729
Posted:I got dangly bits and a beard - I'm a bloke yup pretty sure i'm male

Delete

Spiral

Spiral

Oolering Man

Total posts: 729
Posted:I got dangly bits and a beard - I'm a bloke yup pretty sure i'm male

Delete

dibs_star

Posted:doubley sure obviously

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

Delete

redragonx

Total posts: 73
Posted:guyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguy

~A Soft Rubber Bodybuilding Smurf~

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:There's so much of Spiral he needs two posts to cover all of him.

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

dibs_star

Posted:really? Know him that well do you Cantus?
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

xtremravr...was here..

Total posts: 337
Posted:female....*checks again*..wait no its just *really* cold outside....j/k...im a male. unless thats just some abnormal growth....lol..look!! it sgrowing right now!! what is it doing?!?!...aaaaaggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! it's like E.T....pointing at the moon!!!!..err..the sun...lolp.l.u.r.r.Xtrem[This message has been edited by XTREMRAVR (edited 30 March 2002).]

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

Delete

Fire Wire

Total posts: 26
Posted:Me is chica-- lady- goddess - woman - bird- female - femme fetale - senorita - madame - filly- missy- ... anyway you get that drift.....
Non-Https Image Link
Fire Wirexxxx''Fire is the all consuming, let it take you over''[This message has been edited by Fire Wire (edited 30 March 2002).]

Fire Wire''Fire is the all consuming element, let it consume you.''

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:I've slept in his room a few times Dibs. Sort of, kind of shared his bed too (in a way
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
)

Delete

Rozi
SILVER Member since Jan 2002

100 characters max...

Total posts: 2996
Posted:Big question, Does he steal the blankets?R.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:He snores and talks in his sleep.

Delete

xtremravr...was here..

Posted:did ya see my pic c@ntus?...lol...ros said she was gonna send it to ya...see if you can post it for me..im a little comp. illiterate...lol...p.l.u.r.r.Xtrem

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:Yeah i saw it. Follow the instructions in the first post on the mugshots thread (about sending the pic to Durbs) and we can work on getting your pic onto here from there.

Delete

xtremravr...was here..

Posted:are you sure you wanna post it?...you dont think that if we post it then there will be people froim all over the world coming to the site to see my pic and gawk at the freak of nature?...o-k...p.l.u.r.r.Xtremcant you tell its still early for me on a weekend?..

Delete

DocLiquid

Total posts: 97
Posted:Well, male for as long as I can remember, but with all the memory lapses I've had lately, who knows what happened "in between", no pun intended of course. Heheh.PLURDOC------------------Let us Light up the Night

Let us Light up the Night

Delete

SCI FI

Total posts: 21
Posted:I'm a wicked Bwoy------------------It's a burning FaYa

It's a burning FaYa

Delete

Soular

Total posts: 7
Posted:does anyone know where i can purchase a good athletic cup because i just hit myself and ive been laying on the floor for about ten minutes (with my roommate laughing at me to make it worse). just thought this would be the proper place to post this
Non-Https Image Link
l8rSoular------------------And beauty is not a need but an ecstasy. It is not a mouth thirsting nor an empty hand stretched forth, but rather a heart inflamed and a soul enchanted.It is not the image you would see nor the song you would hear, but rather an image you see though you close youreyes, and a song you hear though you shut your ears. -Kahlil Gibran

And beauty is not a need but an ecstasy. It is not a mouth thirsting nor an empty hand stretched forth, but rather a heart inflamed and a soul enchanted.It is not the image you would see nor the song you would hear, but rather an image you see though you close youreyes, and a song you hear though you shut your ears. -Kahlil Gibran

Delete

arsn

arsn

How do you change this thing???

Total posts: 1903
Posted:Depending the time of day... But I'mainly a guy...

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

Delete

Acid

Total posts: 110
Posted:i guess i'll play...girl. yup.
Non-Https Image Link

life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans John Lennon

Delete

Page: 1234