Forums > Social Chat > Are ya male or female??

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Drakemember
72 posts

Posted:
while we're at it, talking about what is up with all of us, i would really like to know what gender all of you are. ive noticed, when going around looking at some of your peoples sites and stuff i am sometimes surprized so if one person is surprizedi bet others can be too. im a guy. i guess that about wrapd up my side of the story.DRAKE

gάrbǿ²addict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
he he. Well, I suppose I could act if you still want to think of me as a little girl?Did anyone else think that by the way. I think that we should all post up normal pics of ourself on a special page here, I think that some of us would get quite a shock to see on another seeing as talking like this does put a picture (usually not an acurate one) in ones head. What do you say everyone, Malcolm?peace outgarbo tongue

be excellent to each other: safe:

Drakemember
72 posts

Posted:
i agree garbo. and if finding out someones ender is surprising......pictures would be quite a shock. i wonder what people think i look like, hmmmm. well ill see what i can do about getting a pic of me in here, i think all the rest of ya should try too.DRAKEFinn, youre the quintesential earth mother?? how did you get that name?

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Several of you I knew already which you were spotin', but I admit a few have surprised me and yes, garbo, you are one of them. I thought you were a girl due to the whole gretta garbo connection as well blush. Oops!, sorry.I like the idea of adding a section in the photo gallery of us..non-fired up.------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir..."I prefer not to go where there is a path but to blaze a new one!"

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
Drake and Thistle,I have this great love for all things Irish. I'm a total sucker for cool sounding Irish names. Lot's of them start with Finn....That's it! smile[This message has been edited by Finn (edited 22 March 2001).]

gάrbǿ²addict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
Well if anyone wants to see a pic of me then click on this linkwww.uboot.com/u/garbobut its a bit of a funny one he he.tell me what you think.peaceoutgarbo tongue[This message has been edited by garbo (edited 22 March 2001).]

be excellent to each other: safe:

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
Garbo...dude...you have spots on your head... grin They have shampoos for that... Hee hee..Just poking funSuper'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

ffirebellGOLD Member
44 posts

Posted:
Umm.. hey Finn, really I am born a girl fairie, I just happen to know some TG folk...

Fairie's wear boots.

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
This has been a revelationI was sure Finn was a guy, named after Finn McCoole! I thought Rain was a girl. I also thought Superman had Eunuch status, after all the only time he got it on with Louis Lane he had to relinquish his superpowers! I am a female Kat - purrrrrrrrrrrr!------------------"London is a city coming down from its trip and there's going to be a lot of refugees" - Danny,Withnail & I[This message has been edited by Kat (edited 23 March 2001).]

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
*giggle*faerie fire bell,i had the funniest image of you in my head after my mix up with the transgender thing...kat, go on! you thought i was a guy too. do I write like a guy or something?*Finn scratches her imaginary balls* smile

*GiZmO*member
7 posts

Posted:
am a female smile

Bish_the_Dingmember
52 posts

Posted:
Imagine if Hugh Grant was a Rugby Player not an actor, that's sort of what I look like ...I'm a guy, 29 this year, built like a tank (no, not a septic tank ...) and there's more... !If you saw me in the street - odds are you'd cross the road to avoid me. Most people can't stand me when they meet me and it takes a long while of logical deconstruction before they actually warm to me.I imagine Pele to be this 'absolute biscuit'(the kind of girl you'd shoot your pets for ...), yKaterina too..., and Jezzie. I'm not too concerned about what they(you) realy look like because it's irrelevant .... but at the same time I'm insatiably curious.I'll trade up a photie of me to see what you cats look like anytime ...Bish

Hasst du etwas zeit fuer mich?... Dan singe ich ein lied fuer dich ... -Bjork/Nena

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Bish...www.freespeech.org/spiderbladeIt's my personal site for friends and such...let me know if I come close to being a, what the hell did you call it? buscuit??Whatever, anyway, please no pet shooting...rodent twirling yes, pet twirling no! wink------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...[This message has been edited by Pele (edited 25 March 2001).]

Pele

Bish_the_Dingmember
52 posts

Posted:
Pele-I thought you were taller, but yes, you are a biscuit !I'm not! See https://www.icon.co.za/~bish/consheet.html
I'm somewhere near the bottom ...Bish

Hasst du etwas zeit fuer mich?... Dan singe ich ein lied fuer dich ... -Bjork/Nena

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Bish...Nearly 6' tall isn't tall enough for you?I am 5'10" tall.....I don't know how tall Jesse is but I think I remember yKat saying she's 6' on the dot.Which blurry image are you near the bottom? winkNice twirling photo's though. No fair though...I showed you mine...you have to show me a good one of you! *g* grin------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele

Eaglemember

Posted:
Definately male. Props to all the ladies that do this as well.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Due to the recent upsurgence of people who think I am a guy, I am reviving this topic!And just because some geezer soccer player took on the name of a Hawaii-an fire goddess does not make everyone with that name a dude! wink------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele

TanzenBRONZE Member
55 posts

Posted:
These uni-sex names sometimes have me wondering who I can flirt with and who I can't, so I'm glad we have a thread like this. grinOh, I'm a dude (that's Florida talk for guy/male).Tanzen------------------Ravers don't share glowsticks!

Ravers don't share glowsticks!

foobaaspinning for ages
125 posts

Posted:
me guy...------------------fe fi foo fun

fe fi foo fun

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
We are Poi. We have no gender. Equality rules: Flirt with everyone.

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
*agrees with Dom* It certainly increases your options grin grin

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
I'm a boy.But you can call me Loretta wink (in reference to the sig below)------------------Where's the foetus gonna gestate? You gonna keep it in a box?

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

fireboyAn angry young man with a passon for metal
252 posts

Posted:
Jesustapdancingchrist I DONT Know oh yea Boy.fire Boy (bad joke). tongue

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
me is currently a lady, but hey - I'm open to change grin

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

Galawenmember
45 posts

Posted:
Im a Flaming Dude searching for a flaming Doll grin

Give Me FuelGive Me FireGive Me That Which I Desire-MetallicA

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
I like to think of myself as a lady, but to be honest I'm just a dizzy girl with a love of fire.Lol grin

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
If anyone is having trouble with this topic then you can try The Gender Test, one of those pointlessly inaccurate wastes of time the internet is full of. It tells me I'm definitely a woman. It's amazing how often people make this mistake.

CarreySILVER Member
180 posts

Posted:
"The Websense category "Adult Content" is filtered."Damn, damn, damn...Maybe that broadband connection for home is worth it...because more and more stuff is banned from work...On the topic, I think everyone has figured out I'm a girl...but I like flirting with girls too. Keeping your options open is a good idea.Cheers winkC

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Dom ... I did the test and ... it says i am a woman ... and a "typical woman" moreover damnit what is a typical woman ??? smileshine oncassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

miss_rummageSILVER Member
63 posts

Posted:
s e n o r i t a grin•cealaigh•

stay smilin

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
I just did the test and it said I was DEFINITELY a man. It said that people like me are what helps us to understand what it means to be human. See what I mean in earlier post? Even all knowing computer programs think I am A MAN!!!cassandra I don't know what a typical woman is... but whatever I'm sure you're not it...It said I was a typical man!!! so obviously it is not as clever as we are giving it credit for.. smileOnelove, Thistlefirepixie smile[This message has been edited by Thistle (edited 07 February 2002).]

Are we nearly there yet?

Page: