Forums > Social Chat > Official HoP Marriage Proposals thread (* & English linguistics symposium, too! *)

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
MOST OF PAGE 1 of THIS THREAD is the former "C@ntus, FireMike and everyone on the state of the English Language & where we're going" thread, a symposium on English Linguistics; if you want to explore that, please go ahead and continue in this thread, BUT

THE REST OF PAGE 1 & ONWARDS are now the

OFFICIAL HOME OF POI MARRIAGE PROPOSALS MATCHMAKING PARLOR

please jump in, meet your perfect mate, get trolled, get engaged, hope, plead, gripe, bare your heart, hide it, or masquerade, play hard to get, advise the innocent & the guilty, beat that f*ckin frustratin "Lonely Hearts" thread avoid commitment, find meaning in your life with. . . well, whomever and however many life-mates fire up ya warm lil core. . .(but watch out, we got fickle fire goddesses famouse for burnin up hundreds of lovers & shifty-flame "chat up line" fire-breather studs here) ooze hormones & pheromones, go limp after twitching in tantric ecstasy, have sex, or. . .hey, that's most of it already, ain't it?

Jade Lynx, FireMike, Flynt, Raymund Phule, pozee, Nyx & bambam & a whole lots of others already are, so come on it to da parlor now!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is how this thread began out of another thread:

~

Original Topic: The adventures of Sammy the Sperm
SickpuPpy posted 14 September 2002 12:46
Before you get mad this game was made possible by the good people at the Prostate Cancer Chairity. Panet prtostate [ all bold highlights added by FireMike ]

--------------------
If you love something, set it on fire.
Never stand too close to a naked samurai.

C@ntus posted 14 September 2002 12:54
How many L's in "planet"?

~ C@ntus

I mean do I even look like a puppy? No. So why do you think I might be a puppy?
opening the doors of perception to see if the milk has been delivered yet.

FireMike posted 14 September 2002 12:58
mein gott, C@ntus, maybe it's a slang abbreviation of a diminuitive or diminuitively termed bread? and we being observant, one spiced with a rare or new or locally-named spice, or served stuffed with a delicacy from ptarmigan?

~ FireMike

SickpuPpy posted 14 September 2002 13:00
Oh, I see Noah Webster has taken fraggle form to exact revenge against me for my hasty typing

FireMike posted 14 September 2002 13:02
yo, dogg, for a canine who's illin, i be allus so awed by your ability to type in human english, i be allus givin ya props.

cookie?

i like you style, and i be trying to learn your language too, i bark with my English Springer Spaniel bro like all da time, we tell humans it's "dog talk."

sorry, i be on slow dial-up usully, like now, so flash still comin in then i go swim wit da lil sperms

~ FireMike

C@ntus posted 14 September 2002 13:00
[later deleted: the previous variation of the post immediately below]

~ C@ntus

C@ntus posted 14 September 2002 13:04
and the skies darkened , and the world grew cold, and all about were suddenly American .

What are you on about now? Noah who ?

~ C@ntus

FireMike posted 14 September 2002 13:07
^ so young living scions of the Old World double-post that they may seem to have more weight in the living world, the sense of doom attached to their part of it being something they imagine applies to all the rest as if evolution's actual directions now were not good?

~ FireMike

C@ntus posted 14 September 2002 13:10
My double posts are a spot the difference competition. No two are the same. the second is always the edit of the first.

~ C@ntus

FireMike posted 14 September 2002 13:18
^ ha! but you deleted one now. right now, i'm playing panet prtostate. i will reply once in verse after that.

~ FireMike

C@ntus posted 14 September 2002 13:24
yeah the first one. the erroneous one. the one that made the second one necessary.

I don't edit the actual post. I make a subsequent one. Then delete the first. Much tidier that way.

~ C@ntus

FireMike posted 14 September 2002 13:36
^ C@ntus, your last post is refreshing, and my respect for it.

[ 24 September 2002, 08:30: Message edited by: FireMike ]

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Ohh I loved the new Romeo and Juliet. It is one of my favorite movies. It was well done in my opinion. The imagination that had to be at work behind it, had to be amazing.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
wanders in

theres marraige proposals in here?

hehehe
can i have one??

Currently on the right side up of the world.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
sure, just sign your life aw... uh, i mean your name on the dotted line.............

anyone got a light?

2,905 posts

Posted:
If your female and looking for a man that takes care of himself, enjoys long walks and willing to go the long haul. Join the United States Marine Corps! Where 79% are men who fit the above catagory (there is always the 1% that dont).

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
pozee....... LOL that meant to be an offer?
`

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
goign once... going twice...

anyone got a light?

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:

quick! where do i sign! heheheee

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
first please send resume along with pictures, adn proof of any big burns scars or tattoos. if all is well,

sign here
X____________________

anyone got a light?

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
X ____ Flynt____

resume on its way

` ` `

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
currently reviewing resume...
percings a plus...
dog years??? hmmm, to my trusty abacus

anyone got a light?

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
seven per human year. I find a calculator works well....

peircings soon to be more, but couldnt be bothered writing `

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
sold to ms flynt the highest bidder with a bid of, uhh, ummm, nothing!!

all proceeds of this auction will be given to a charity of your choice...

uh oh boss is coming...

no more black market husband auctions today folks sorry bids will start again later in the week...

anyone got a light?

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
SWEET!!

walks around looking very smug.....

starts to wonder just where she is going to keep pozee?

hehehe

[ 23 September 2002, 16:58: Message edited by: Flynt ]

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
uh oh, no more closets, please mistress, anything but the closet...

anyone got a light?

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
OOoOOoO i like that.... mistress.....
`

i'd say under the desk, but that could be taken the wrong way.....
in fact. just about anything i'd say right now would be taken the wrong way....

*smirk*

2,905 posts

Posted:
Carefull Pozee, I been talking to her... shes abit ummm... just be carefull

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
Okay, can i just say that was practically a stealth auction! It was over before i got a chance to bid! And no, i'm not bidding to sign my life away on a husband, but i wouldn't mind keeping pozee in my closet!
hehehe...I have piercings...i'm also tattooed......sometimes burned too
Can we re-open the bidding?

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Count me in if you do!!!! Yummy

I have some space in my bedside cabinet that needs filling with a body.

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
yo, pozee, "fire slut" (other nickname). . .

dunno if you're really in the market for marriage proposals, give or take, dude, have my doubts. isn't the really true question in your case,

how much do ya charge?

(& * hmmm * ya always got dat abacus when it comes to romance, huh? & gurls here always thought ya so cute & sensitive * mrphgl$fl * -- actually, i believed ya too, until ya wolf came out. . .)

[ 24 September 2002, 11:05: Message edited by: FireMike ]

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
sheesh, here i thought i was onto a sure bet, and now everyone else wants him?

*sigh*

shush Raymond Phule, you vill say nuffink or i vill torture you again! mwhaa haa haa.....

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
Flynt,

that auditioning for the TV show he's doing right now has gone to this boy's head!

full of secondary fumes & smoke from that burnin desire twisted up with competition.

but hey, Flynt, you can win him. ya can, though BamBam's such a reputed fox around here. see what she does, anything? Flynt, you know, gotta move fast when a good thing's there, & recognize it especially before others & before the victXXX subject does [him]self.

you go, gurl!

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
argh! no wait see.... i dont deny that pozee is a sexy beast, heck, i've seen the pics, i've drooled, ect ect.

but i was just asking for a marraige proposal! lol, it didnt have to be from anyone in particular..... although hehehe i not complaining i won one off pozee....

` if theres gonna be a girly fight over him, i step back. My nails arent long enuff anyways... `

2,905 posts

Posted:
Told ya to be carefull Pozee, but nooo you didnt want to listen did ya? Lemme run to work real fast I got your back bro. *tap rack bang and all that shiznit*

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
Marriage? This thread is about marriage?! *runs screaming from the room*
Heck girls, you all can have him for that marriage stuff, i just want to borrow him once in a while!
One big happy polyamorous family!

~Charles Baudelaire

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
And would someone please tell me what this TV show crap is all about? Pozee's not talking.....
Is he getting famous on the sly or something?
Not that i care about all that....i would still just want to "borrow" him once in a while!

~Charles Baudelaire

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
quote:
i believed ya too, until ya wolf came out. . .)
When did pozee get a wolf? Isn't that illegal?

~Charles Baudelaire

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
lol, Nyx, i dont want to get married either! i just wanted a proposal..... pozee kindly auctioned one off to me, and i fink i may have got him in the bargain too......
*shows everyone where she has pozee squished in her closet*

oh, and there was a thread a while ago about pozee and a mate doing some stuff on telly? i think it was called "wish me luck!" or something like that.... `

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
thanks for the heads up Flynt! Wow! That is really awesome! Pozee and Wink have good karma aura all around them so it's no surprise a great opportunity like this would crop up

~Charles Baudelaire

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
gosh i did not know i was so popular. (i am really not. im just a big dork) so what should i start the bidding off at this time...LOL i was really delirious last night and that was fun. ill leave the bids open for a full day. and does anybody else want to be auctioned off this evening? i am sure there are plenty of takers out there...

hey nyx me and wink had a great time auditioning for the TV show. it went really well. thanks for the good luck wishes. and it was great to have you stay with us...

[ 24 September 2002, 14:37: Message edited by: pozee ]

anyone got a light?

2,905 posts

Posted:
Well umm... If anyone wants an egotistical, loudmouthed, short teperd red head...(there some good qualities in there I think)... Ole Ray is up for grabs. I leave the bidding open for a bit, just cause I doubt anyone will bid right off the bat

Page: